Never Knew It To Be True.

Now Truth Is Brought Forward.

My beat was messed up badly, just as bad as my eyes were fixated on the basset kinda close to me. His eyes staring at the bass tuning with his long.... slender fingers... Lightly rubbing the neck of the instrument to find where the tune needs to be fixed. Imagining those long fingers doing such things to me... Touching... Stroking... DANG IT! N-Not again. Oh thank all that is good in this world that practice is over.

"Hey I'll lock up you guys go a head and get home!" My smile pro-trade it's usual happy go lucky look on the world, giving the other tired men go on ahead, which they all took advantage of and moved quickly away. With the knowledge of them being gone I bolted into the bathroom, ran into a open stall, locked the door and took a few breaths. He did this. Every time. Every meeting, every practice, every live and he had no idea he did so. Flirting with Shou or Hiroto or Tora but me in the background. Left to do my thing. Sigh. No not good enough. My hand slipped down to my bulging erection. Caressing it giving it the attention Saga failed to notice I needed. Ironically he was the only one who didn't know. Tora first figured out by how I'd act, Shou second since he can read emotions like a wizard, and Pon last because.. He's sometimes to good at seeing small details. Saga, of course and much to my dismay, is completely clueless. I blame the beer. Soon my hand made it's way into my pant, rubbing myself through the fabric of my boxers. The friction of movement caused a breathy light moan to escape my half opened mouth. I continued and in about 15 minutes I realized it wasn't going anywhere. I did this to much and now I can't even ugh. Damn you Saga and your prefect body. I pulled my hand out and opened the stall just to be pushed back in (thank you for being one of those bigger ones else there would have been issues). My eyes closed shut as I expected to hit the floor, but the opposite. I hit an arm but whose arm is still a question to me.

"Nao you moron. Did you really think I haven't noticed?" Wait... Saga!? My eyes fluttered open with shock pooling in the brown color, only to have them land on the one and only Saga. Well great.

"h-Hi Saga-chii...W--Whats up?" He smirked down at me. Eyes glittering with a glance of beautiful lust.

"Well your definitely up Nao." I looked to him confused in till one of his hands, the one not holding me up, started to rub the erection, which is some how growing larger than I though possible. My breath caught in my throat and my eyes grew large. Soon they closed and I moved my head side to side in hopes to relax my growing emotions. My lower lip shook in excitement but also in fear. "Hm you look so gorgeous Nao." His lips soon covered my own, the kiss showing that we had both been waiting for a while to do this. But before we got to far along something was placed atop my head. "Good kitty~" and with that said his lips recaptured mine. He had me undressed and exposed faster than I thought would ever even be possible. Not that I care, it was starting to get cramped in those tight skinny jeans of mine. His cloths were only slowly coming off because of my numb fingers. He soon took his off because of his wonderful patience.

By this point both pairs of hands were at work. One of mine in his hair while the other pumped his growing excitement, one of his hold him up *he placed me on top of our cloths minutes ago* and the other slowly moving to my mouth while semi lightly scrapping a nail upwards, causing multiple shivers to erupt through my body. A moan left my mouth allowing him to place two of his fingers inside, making me lube them up getting them ready to get me ready. I knew I'd need it to. He's bigger than I thought. After his fingers were completely covered he quickly moved them to my entrance. Slowly moving the first finger inside, slowly stretching my untouched body. He continued but moved in a second then a third to keep me open. When he feels I was stretched enough he placed himself in front of where his fingers once were, and once again at a slow pace, pushed himself in. But because my self touching hasn't worked in about three months I had to go buy myself a toy else I would go insane. I think he noticed this as he slipped in kinda quickly but that only got him more excited. Within moments he was thrusting quick and hard. Moans escaping both of us. Deep throaty ones that can only be considered animal-istic. And just in a few more minutes they weren't moans. They were true screams. Loud and obvious.

The thrusts became deep that he began to hit the bundle of nerves hiding deep inside me. My screams became silent. All noises lost deep inside the moment of pure bliss. As he continued to hit that spot my thrashing got worse. Another thrust and there it was. My entire body stopped moving aside from the shaking. One last thrust and I felt myself spill my entire load all over us. Coating a layer over my stomach as he kept moving inside of me to reach his high. But it didn't last long because as my body tightened around his throbbing member pushed him over his edge and released his load inside my quivering body. After he rid himself of everything he collapsed on top of me. Our breathing, more like panting, being the only sound heard in the bathroom.

After we caught our breaths we started to wipe off and redress. As I redid my belt Saga's arms wrapped around me and his breath heated up the cooling skin on my neck. "Your mine Nao. Expect me to stand closer to you in lives. Oh and every practice, well there will be a new song you'll have to learn. It's just us who'll be know this song Nao. Oh and come over to my house tomorrow." With that he left, leaving me with a mental image of his smirking face but love filled eyes. Now the truth is brought forward.