Handcuffs

handcuffs

he turned his head to the left and saw he's plant filled surroundings and realized he was at home, which was comforting, but also, handcuffed, which was not. and then there was the fact of the hand running up his breaches. twisting his body around to find a very strange sight. he wished he could remember the night before, but all he could recall was finishing a case, and attempting a new /experiment/.
Watson slid the breaches down with ease, running his hands back up the inside of Holmes's thigh, his fingers brushing against the dark wirey hair between his legs. Holmes gasped, and Watson looked up and without a word, lent down and started placing small kisses up his thigh, his moustache tickling against the soft skin.
"Wat.....Watson..." Holmes squeaked awkwardly, caught off guard and for once almost speechless.
Watson said nothing as he moved his mouth upwards, stroking his finger tips across the perineum and gently cupping his balls. Holmes couldn't help but gasp, as Watson stared him dead in the eyes and bent and slid him into his mouth. his mouth was warm and wet against Holmes's, and he whimpered quietly as he worked his way up the shaft and flicked his tongue against the tip. Holmes's hips bucked of their own accord and the head found the back of his throat.
Watson wet his finger and started to tease Sherlock's hole, gently at first, but then pressing slightly, as he began sucking slightly, up, down and up again, hollowing out his cheeks and swirling his tongue. his finger slid in and it didn't take long to find the sweet spot, and when he did, Holmes was lost it. Watson fingered his hole slowly, dragging it out, but finally, he slid another finger in and pushed Holmes over the edge. the hot cum trickled down Watson's throat, bitter and salty, and so very good. he felt it throbbing in his mouth, and Holmes was left shaking on the floor.
Watson composed himself, slid his fingers free, stood up, straightened his jacket and left. Sherlock Holmes was still handcuffed and confused when Mrs Hudson came to bring him his tea 3 hours later.
♠ ♠ ♠
i haven't written a fanfic in a while, and i had an idea while talking about ships with a friend, about how Jude Law's Watson's mustache would tickle :P enjoy x