Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Ten

------------
Next Day

Bella’s POV
I heard the door open and I glanced up from my studying. James who was next to me didn’t even seem to notice that someone had entered the house. Adam walked into the living room and I saw the hoodie he had one. A Pittsburgh University one and he had some papers in his hands that he tossed on the table. Eric put his keys on the table while Adam looked at the TV that was turned off then at James and I. James looked away from the wall he was staring at and Eric laughed.

“Why isn’t the TV on?”
“James said it bugged him” I said looking down at my flashcard.

“So he’s reading the Hunger Games? Isn’t he supposed to not be reading?”

“This is actually a good book. I’m not reading it, I started to but yea I can’t concentrate. Bella had the audio version so yea. I’ll see the movie when I’m better”

Eric laughed and nodded.

“What do you guys want for dinner?”

James looked at me and shrugged.

“Beau and Sidney are coming over so hurry up and tell me.”

He nodded and I looked at him.

“Chicken and Rice?” I said.

Eric laughed and smiled.

“I swear you ask for the simplest things”

I smiled and he pushed my forehead back. James sat up a little and I looked at him. Adam retreated back upstairs to Face-time his friends.

“Your brother is Eric Martinez”

I raised an eyebrow and nodded slowly.

“Yes he is” I said.

“Like THE Eric Martinez who won the gold medal in Beach Volleyball?”

I nodded slowly and I realized something. Everyone knew Eric’s story.

James looked at me.

“Yes James, Eric, Adam and I aren’t biological siblings. We’re adopted” I said.
---------
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM DONE WITH FINALS! I don't go home till Thursday so i might post another one tonight and two tomorrow. My foot aches, My head hurts but i am just happy it is all over! Quarter 4 is over 10 more quarters to go if i stay on track