Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Twelve

James’ POV

“So you two are going out tonight?”

I nodded and looked at Sid. He nodded and smiled.

“She told me when we had lunch yesterday”

I raised an eyebrow and he rolled his eyes.

“Keep your panties in a bunch Neal. I had lunch with her because she needed help with something. Her brother was with her as well. Yea he doesn’t like me very much. He made this face when he saw who I was”

I laughed, leave it to Adam to do that.

“Why couldn’t she ask me?” I asked.

“One you went golfing with Pauly and two it was for your date. Adam helped in the majority of the outfit though. Smart kid”

I smiled and he chuckled.

“Well you’re running late so go”

I looked at the time and nodded. I jogged over to my car and I drove as fast as I could to her home. I saw a car in her driveway I didn’t recognize but I shrugged it off. I was about to knock on the door when…

Bella’s POV

“Bella you are not going to leave! We just got here!”

I looked at my mom.

“Mom I’ve been planning this out for a while. Eric is here, catch up with him and I promise ill spend my day with you tomorrow” I said.

She looked at me.

“We drove for almost two days”

“You didn’t tell me mom. Warn me next time and I’m sorry, but I can’t cancel. You did not mom, you guys flew in from Chicago and got a rental. The car looks alike but it has Pennsylvania plates” I said.

She huffed and looked at me.

“Mom I’m 24 years old. I don’t think you giving me that face will make me stay here” I said.

She frowned and I slipped on my shoes. My phone vibrated and I saw it was a text from James.

“And he is here so I need to head out” I said running out of the room.

“Wait!”

I looked at Eric and he tossed me my wallet.

“Run!”

I opened the door to see James was about to knock.

“Run” I told him as I got his hand and dragged him to the sidewalk.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at the car. His eyes widened and I looked at him.

“Yea, parents made a surprise visit” I said as he opened the door to his car for me.

He smiled and went around. He got into the car and looked at the front door in my house and laughed when Eric popped his head out. He waved at us and James started the car.

“Sorry, my mom was being yea” I told him.

He looked at me and nodded.

“I like your outfit and I don’t mind”

I smiled and looked down at the blouse.

“Thanks, Sidney helped me” I said.

He laughed and I looked at him.

“He’s not gay” I said.

He chuckled and nodded.

“I know”

“Cause people doubt him cause he has that ass” I said.

He looked at me.

“Is my ass nice?”

I laughed and cocked my head to the side.

“It’s alright” I told him.

He laughed and looked at the road.

“So where are we going?” I asked.

He turned to look at me.

“It’s a surprise”

Sure was the dork took me on a picnic, he had some help with the food though. It’s the thought that counts right?
♠ ♠ ♠
12/11