Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Fifteen

------------
Bella’s POV
“You should tell him yes more often” Sidney said signaling to my poster board that Jas had made for me. In big letters it said YES.

I laughed and looked back at the ice. James smiled at me and skated over to Evgeni Malkin and Chris Kunitz. Pascal saw me and gave me a smile as he skated over to his teammates. The game was going well for James, he had scored a Hat Trick and the Penguins had won.

“Yea yea yea” I said as we noticed some of the crowd start to make their way out.

“When are you getting your teeth fixed?” I asked Sidney.

He looked at me and laughed. He got my arm and began leading me to a door.

“Soon”

I nodded and he looked at me.

“How’s studying?”

“It’s horrible. I have a 6’2 distraction now” I said.

He laughed and looked at me.

“You’ll be fine. When do you take it?”

I looked at him.

“Soon, I finish my internship in July and I take that exam before that” I said.

He nodded and smiled.

“Well I have faith in you”

I smiled.

“Thank you Mr. Crosby” I said.

“My pleasure Dr. Martinez, and look it’s Mr. Hat trick”

I smiled at James and he walked over to me. His gear reeked and well he was all sweaty and I found this attractive. The first thing he did was pulled me into a kiss. He practically had to lift me because those skates made him even taller.

“Those were for you”

I looked at him and smiled.

“How thoughtful of you” I said.

He smiled and we heard a throat clear. I stepped back and James turned around. Evgeni Malkin was smiling at us. He looked at me with curious eyes and damn not even I can lie, Evgeni Malkin was a gorgeous goofy looking man. He was also extremely tall.

“Lazy has girlfriend?”

“Yup Geno he has a girlfriend. How weird right?”

James flipped Sidney off and Sidney laughed as he slung an arm around me.

“Come on let’s go wait for him”

I nodded and Evgeni Malkin introduced himself to me. I shook his hand and then waved as I followed Sidney out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So my hometown had a christmas parade. I used to love this parade every year, but now that was just so sad.