Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Sixteen

James’ POV

“You’ve never been here?” Duper asked us.

Sid shook his head as we approached the front door while I nodded and opened the door.

“The owner knows how to make some good steaks”

Sidney laughed and looked at me. I chuckled and Duper looked at us.

“Yea we’ve tried them” I said.

He looked at me and I laughed. We walked into the place and Sid looked around. I noticed Duper was still looking at me for an explination.

“Bella’s the owners only sister” I explained.

He nodded a little impressed.

“Wow she’s a keeper then. If she cooks the way he does then by all means marry the girl”

I rolled my eyes and nodded. Eric spotted us and whistled for some of his workers. They literally made us a table in a minute or two. Eric pointed to the bar where there were a bunch of TVs.

“She’s by the bar watching the Kings game”

I nodded and walked over to the bar. I spotted her very fast. She had a drink in her hands and by it was a girly drink. She was sporting her Jonathan Quick Jersey and her hair was up in a ponytail. Her light blue jeans were well fitted making her leg look good. My girlfriend looked good in her casual attire.

“Hey pretty lady” I said.

“Fuck off, I have a boyfriend”

I laughed and sat next to her. I slung an arm around her shoulder and she froze a little.

“I know. I am your boyfriend” I said.

She turned and looked at me. She gave me a smile as she took a sip of her drink.

“Sorry. Just some creeps that won’t let me enjoy my game”

I laughed and kissed her.

“Am I a creep?” I asked.

She looked at me up and down and winked as she turned her attention back to the TV.

“A little. Your beard makes you look like a hot sexy creep”

I laughed and she waved out the bartender.

“What are you drinking?” I asked her.

She looked at me and handed me her drink. I took a sip and made a face.

“This has more alcohol than actual juice” I said.

She gave me a smile and nodded.

“It’s Vodka. Adrian made it for me”

I looked up to see Eric’s Beach Volleyball partner. He gave me a smile and passed me a shot.

“Game tomorrow” I said.

“One won’t kill you”

I laughed and downed it down. He extended his hand.

“Adrian”

I shook his hand.

“James” I said.

He nodded and looked at Bella who was ignoring me once again.

“How’s the head?”

“It’s fine. Headaches here and there” I said.

He nodded and handed me a glass of water. He looked up and chuckled a little

“Hey pretty lady”

I turned in time to see Bella look down from her game and turn around. Tyler Seguin was grinning at her and she smiled and stood up. He hugged her and she looked up at him.

“Oh my god Ty I haven’t seen you in so long!”

He laughed and nodded. She grabbed his face and studied his face.

"I know i had no idea you were in Pitt until you asked me about the dog"

She nodded and looked at him. That’s weird; he wasn’t checking her out or anything. He was keeping eye contact with her. She looked at him up and down as she sipped her drink while she sat down.

“Looking gorgeous as usual, thanks for the dog”

He laughed at her because she was telling him that.

“You look great Bells. The Jersey though, you’d look better with a number 19. You’re welcome about the dog”

She smiled.

“19? I don’t like that number. Like 18”

He looked at her and nodded.

“I can get you a Nathan Horton one”

She laughed and he raised an eyebrow.

“Tyler, have you met my boyfriend?”

He looked at her surprised and looked at me.

“No way”

She looked at him and smacked him. He frowned and tried to save himself from the hole he had dug himself in.

“Didn’t think you would date ever. Thought you would be dog lady. You know since you hate cats”

She hit him again and he laughed and pulled her into a hug.

“You know what I mean”

She nodded and he smiled at her.

“Well congrats girl. You too Neal, take care of her”

I nodded and took a sip of my water.

“I’m going to go eat” I said.

She nodded and I pecked her lips as I stood up. I looked at Tyler and then I glanced at her who was looking at the screen. He told her something and she frowned and hit him. He frowned and rubbed his chest.

“Ow abusive. I hope he doesn’t stop any goals”

“Well I hope you fall on your face!”

He laughed as he walked away from her. I walked over to the guys and Sid was the first to speak up.

“Didn’t know she knew Seguin”

I shrugged and looked at him.

“Well she did go to med school in Boston” I said.

He nodded and we ordered our food. Let me tell you the steak tasted even more delicious.

------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
So i passed all my classes! Wooh! I can't afford to not pass any anymore.

Adrian