Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Seventeen

James’ POV

So this is how it feels to make the playoffs and then lose in the conference finals? I don’t like it.

I sighed and leaned back on my seat. I just wanted to go to my place and lie down and do nothing. I sat up when I felt my phone vibrate. I looked down at my phone and smiled when I saw it was Bella telling me to head over to the house. We got back to Pittsburgh and I walked over to my car. Sid looked beyond devastated; he is the captain after all. I got into my car and turned it on. Honestly I wanted to be alone, but having Bella as company is nice. I drove to her house and when I got there she opened the door for me. I was pulled into a hug and I picked her up a little. Her body wash hitting my nostrils as I tightened the hug.

“I’m sorry James. There’s next year, and who knows James you can make the Olympic team”

I looked at her and she gave me a smile. She pushed my hair back a little and kissed my cheek

“It was just meant to be”

I nodded and looked at her.

“Why though?” I asked.

She looked at me and shrugged.

“In time you’ll know”

I nodded and she smiled. I let go of her slowly and her feet touched the ground.

“We can watch the kings/hawks game”

I looked at her. I really didn’t want to watch hockey at all. I’m sure I had a sick bitch face after she said that because when she looked at me she nodded and smiled softly.

Ok then, ee can cuddle and lay in bed allllllll day tomorrow”

“I like that” I said.

“We sleep though right now because James your face is nice and all, but bags don’t go with your eyes”

I laughed and she smiled.

“Come on”

She got my hand and led me to her room. She tossed me a pair of shorts I had left here the other night. She tossed me a shirt and turned around to do something. No we hadn’t had sex yet, but I hoped it would happen soon. She was gorgeous. I may have seen her in a bra and panties last time but she shrieked and kicked me out of the room. The girl was curvy and I could wait to have sex with her. Self restrain.

“Come on you’re about to pass out”

She jumped on her bed and got under her blankets. I fixed the shorts on my hips and lifted the blanket. I got under the blankets and groaned. She laughed and I turned to look at her. She smiled and moved closer to me. I lifted my arm and she cuddled up to me. I froze when I noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra. She noticed and she laughed as she looked up at me.

“Oh James we aren’t doing anything tonight I just don’t sleep with one. It’s like sleeping with jeans on”

I laughed and nodded.

“Now shhh I’m tired and you smell nice”

I chuckled and took a deep breath. The smell of her shampoo was soft and relaxing. It smelled soft and nice, if you can explain in that way. She moved and looked up at me.

“Did you just smell me?”

“You said I smelled nice, thought I would smell you. You know return the favor. Your hair smells good. You smell like Peaches too” I told her.

She smiled.

“Well if you must know its Pantene. All Pantene shampoo smell the same. The peaches is my body wash”

I hummed and she laughed. I felt her play with my beard and I groaned.

“Don’t start” I mumbled.

“I’m not doing anything”

She threw an arm over me and began rubbing my side. I laughed a little and she began rubbing my back instead. It felt really good and not in a sexual way. I let my self be lulled to that.

----------------------------------
Bella’s POV

I felt James start to relax as soon as I began rubbing his back. Once he started breathing evenly I cuddled up to his neck and my hand lowered a little.

James had frozen completely when he noticed I didn’t have a bra on, and look at him with his abs, his perfect abs that I can feel through his shirt.

I heard a light knock on the door and it soon opened.

“What do you want Eric?” I asked as I slowly sat up.

James’ limp hand fell onto my lap and Eric raised an eyebrow.

“Well you two are dressed and I doubt you’ll have sex with a depressed hockey player whose team just got swept in the conference finals”

I rolled my eyes and he looked at the time.

“Wow it’s late. We had the bar opened pretty late”

I nodded and he looked at James who didn’t even stir. Let me tell you my brother has a loud voice.

“He came here or you invited him over?”

“I didn’t want to go to his house so I told him to come” I said.

He nodded and I looked at James. His mouth was closed shut making his beard look even better. That beard has it’s own tumblr and twitter page from what I had heard of.

“Think anything is in there?”

I rolled my eyes because Eric kept saying James had his lunch and meals in his beard. The beard suited James real well. James grew a real nice ginger beard that I made fun of for a while. I refused to kiss him for a good 2 days and he would just frown at me. He even said he was going to shave it just to get a kiss from me.

“He’s dead asleep”

I nodded and looked at Eric. He turned and smiled and a head popped in and I smiled.

“Hey”

“Hey Mel” I said.

She looked at James and smiled.

“He looked exhausted”

I looked at James’ face and nodded. All the muscles in James’ face were starting to relax so his eyes we partially open, and his jaw was starting to slowly relax making his mouth open. He shifted so he was on his chest and his hand closed taking some blanket with it.

“What time do you have work?”

“I shouldn’t get called in tomorrow” I said.

Eric nodded and he got his girlfriend’s hand.

“We’ll let you sleep”

I nodded and they closed the door. I lied back down and closed my eyes. I let sleep come over and hoped nothing would wake me up soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Melissa