Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Twenty Four

James’ POV

We got to my house and I got out. She followed and I walked over to her as I handed her the keys to her car. I pulled her closer to me and led her into my house. Once we were inside she began looking around. This was her first time over the house, and she had agreed to stay the night. I had asked her about it a few times, but she always ignored me or changed the subject.

“I can see why you’re always at Eric’s”

I laughed and she smiled as she looked around. She pulled on her hairband and began unbraiding her hair. She then walked into the living room.

“Everything is so empty. It is so big!”

I smiled and walked into the living room. I stood in the doorway and watched as she looked around. She had agreed to go with me to a dinner. She knew some of the guys there and the wives and girlfriends loved her. She kept small talk with some of them, but she talked with Beau and Sid the most.

“Mind if I change?”

I looked at her and nodded. She walked over to me and got her duffle bag. Her hair was now down and you could see the waves the braid had caused. I pointed at the stairs and she followed my gaze.

“Upstairs the only room with a bed. Go inside and the bathroom is there” I said.

She nodded and walked upstairs. I walked to my fridge and thanked god I had chosen restocked the fridge last night. I got a water bottle and took a sip from it. A few minutes later she came down in her pj’s. Her hair was up in a messy bun and the make up she had one was gone. She gave me a smile as she walked over to me.

“Are you hungry?” I asked.

She looked at the pack of food infront of me and I smiled.

“What are you offering me?”

“Cookies” I said opening the pack of cookies.

She got a cookie and took a bite from it. She nodded as she chewed on her food. If it was something I had learned from Bella is that if she talked with her mouth full she covered her mouth so it sounded muffled.

“This is good”

There it is. I nodded and handed her a cup of milk.

“Come on let’s go up to my bedroom. You have to be up early” I said as she took a sip of her milk.

She got a few cookies and her cup of milk. Those pj bottoms really brought out her legs and toned butt. She began walking up the stairs giving me full access of it. We walked into my room and I began slipping off my shirt.

“You know I’ve never seen you shirtless”

I looked at Bella and her cheeks were slightly pink. I chuckled and unbuckled my jeans. Her eyes widened a little and she sat on the bed. I pulled my pants down and got some shorts.

“Like what you see Beautiful?” I asked as I walked over to her.

She rolled her eyes as her cheeks turned red.

“You can tell you work parts of your body I didn’t think were physically possible”

I laughed and I jumped on the bed. Bella turned to me and I opened my mouth as she offered me a cookie. I laughed when she stuffed a cookie into my mouth. I chewed and swallowed the cookie. I sat up and she handed me my cup of milk.

“Do you ever wear make up?” I asked her as I touched her face.

Her face was so soft and I smiled when she shook her head and then nodded.

“Sometimes but I’m to lazy to take it off. I wore it tonight though”

I nodded and smiled.

“Well don’t, your skin is really soft. You look stunning without it. No need for makeup” I said touching her cheek again.

“Stop making me blush”

I laughed and she finished her milk and got up. She turned to me and I grinned at her.

“I need to brush my teeth”

I nodded and she got her toothpaste and toothbrush. She walked into the bathroom and I got up. She was already brushing her teeth when I walked in. I grinned at her and kissed her cheek as she continued brushing her teeth. She raised an eyebrow and I flexed. She laughed making the foam come out of her mouth. She spit it out and I looked at her.

“Bella” I told her.

She glanced at me and I smiled.

“Did I tell you that you look beautiful?” I asked.

She shoved me and I laughed. She rinsed her mouth and I laughed as she handed me my toothpaste. I brushed my teeth as she flossed her teeth. I finished and I laughed when she helped me floss. She looked at my face and I raised an eyebrow. I felt a hand on my eyelid making that eye close.

“Why does your eye have a scar?”

I looked at her and smiled. She was really observant if she managed to catch that.

“I uh got slashed” I said.

She touched my eyelid and nodded. She then frowned and shook her head.

“Well it scarred so they didn’t do it right”

I smiled and got closer to her.

“If I get injured will you stitch me up?” I asked snaking my arms around her.

She smiled and looked up at me.

“Of course James. By the looks of it this happens often?”

I nodded and smiled. She touched my cheek and brushed her finger on it. She looked at my face and traced some of the scars I had on my face..

“The perks of being a hockey player” I said.

She looked at my naked torso and nodded.

“There are many perks”

She wiggled her way out of my grasp and walked out of the bathroom. By the time I walked out I saw she was fixing the bed.

“Left side for you babe” I said.

She gave me a smile and got on the bed. She fixed the pillow and sighed as she sunk into the mattress. She looked tiny on that bed with her messy bun all curled up in my bed.

“Yea this is good”

I laughed and turned off the light and got into bed. I pulled her closer to me, and her nose brushed against my neck.

“You smell nice”

“What do I smell like?” I asked.

She paused and I looked down at her waiting for her to continue.

“Like man”

I laughed and saw her eyes were closed. I pecked her lips and she smiled against my lips.

“James, I’m trying to sleep”

I laughed and she cuddled her head into my neck and her hand went around my waist. I laughed when she touched my side.

“Sorry”

“It’s fine” I said.

I’m extremely ticklish. Her hand lowered to the hem of my shorts and she grabbed the hem of it.

“You’re weird” I mumbled as I adjusted myself.

She laughed and nodded.

“Yea sorry”

“It’s fine” I told her.

“Night James”

“Night Beautiful” I said closing my eyes and letting sleep take over.
------------
Bella’s POV
I woke up to my alarm ringing and I snoozed my phone. I groaned and closed my eyes. It was 6am and I did this on purpose so I could you know get up at 7, eat and leave at 7:15. I’m a surgeon I shouldn’t have to look good. James didn’t even stir next to me and honestly I didn’t want to move.

He was warm and comfy to sleep next to. He doesn’t move at all in his sleep, which I find extremely weird. He woke me up like at 2am though telling me I needed to stop trying to seduce him though. Apparently my hand had lowered in my sleep and was on his crotch. He ended up waking up because he was being teased. I ended up tucking in my arm next to me to not allow myself to harass him.

I could feel his breath on my forehead and I noticed something about James. He snored, not like I can hear it through walls snoring but he did snore. It sounded like a gurgle and it changed to a rasp. His alarm was supposed to go on at 6:30 so I’ll get up when he does. I showered before the event last night so I was pretty clean. I closed my eyes and I woke up when James groaned when his alarm went off.

He let out a deep breath and shut it off. I sat up and he groaned.

“It’s cold don’t go!”

I smiled and rubbed my eyes. I moved away from his arms that were reaching for me and I began making my way out of bed. I got out of bed and walked over to my duffle bag.

“Don’t take to long because I will go in there if my bladder needs to be released”

I laughed at his little threat and nodded. His voice was extremely raspy and full of sleep. I looked at him and saw he was slipping on his glasses. I closed the door and I changed into my scrubs. I looked at the door as it opened and James walked in. He looked at me and I saw he was still in his pjs.

“Morning beautiful. I need to pee”

“Well go for it” I said moving aide for him to walk.

He smiled at me and walked to the other side of the bathroom. I heard him laugh and I glanced at him.

“I’ll sit so you won’t see me naked”

I laughed and glanced at my phone. I secured my hair with a hair tie and I brushed my teeth. I washed my face and I put my stuff in the duffle bag.

“Feel free to wipe” I said as I left the room.

He laughed and I dropped my pjs in my duffle bag. I walked downstairs and opened the fridge. Sidney said the fridge was empty most of the time and that all there was was butter, bread, milk and beer. I pulled out some bacon and eggs, as well as some as some bread to make a simple breakfast. I scrambled up the eggs and I was making the bacon and it was almost done when James walked in. He had changed and was not wearing his adorable glasses anymore. He sniffed and walked over to me.

“I should have you over more often. It smells good”

I smiled at James and he kissed me.

“Hmm you sleep well?”

I nodded and looked at him. I made him move a little as I took the bacon and let the grease come off. He reached for a piece and ate it.

“Sorry” I told him.

He smiled and shrugged. I was referring to my hand on his little friend lastnight.

“It’s fine beautiful, you don’t know what effect you have on me.”

He laughed as I felt my face heat up. He snaked his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

“We should definitely have these sleep overs more often”

I smiled and looked up at him.

“Your fridge is filled with food. Which is weird because Sidney told me it usually has Gatorades” I said.

He laughed and nodded.

“Bought food just for you”

“Aww I feel special. Well here is your food” I said.

He pecked my lips and took the plate from me. I got my plate and followed him to his table.

“Your cooking is great”

I smiled and he stuffed his face even more. I ate my food slowly and I looked at the time.

“I should get going soon” I told him as I stood up and got his empty plate. I began washing them and I put them to dry.

I turned to see him smiling at me. He walked over to me and pecked my lips.

“You really got to stop doing that” I told him.

He laughed and I walked upstairs. I brushed my teeth again and looked at the time. Ok I need to head out. I got my duffle bag and James walked over to me. I pecked his lips and he smiled.

“What time are you out?”

“I get out at 8” I said.

He nodded and kissed me again.

“I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Yea, I have the day off” I said.

He nodded and kissed me once more. I smiled at him and I looked for my keys.

“Bye James” I said getting my keys.

He kissed me again and nodded when he pulled away. He gave my sides a pat and grinned.

“Bye beautiful”

I smiled and walked out to my car. It was pretty chilly outside. I turned on the car and took out my phone. It vibrated and I saw it was a text from James. I looked at his house and saw he was standing in the doorway.

“Miss you already”

I smiled at him and blew him a kiss as I pulled out of his street and drove to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
I may post another one tonight due to the fact that i'm not allowed to leave my room because me and my brother are "Contatgious"