Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Twenty Nine

Bella’s POV

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door.

“What?” I asked.

“Why is the door locked?”

I carefully sat up and James stirred. I covered his mouth and I threw the blanket off of me. I looked at James who was staring at me with an amused look. He moved my hand and spoke.

“Yea Bella why is the door locked?”

I hit James’ shoulder and he chuckled.

“Is James there? Ooohhh Bella”

I rolled my eyes and got off the bed and walked to the door. I opened the door and Jas peeked inside. James looked at her and waved at her.

“Morning, oof this room reeks of sex”

James chuckled and leaned back on the pillow. Jas pulled on the blanket to reveal a fully dress James. He was in shorts and a white tshirt. She frowned and looked at me.

“Really?” I told her.

She shrugged and left the room, closing the door with her.

“How’s your leg?” I asked James as I jumped on the bed.

He sat up and rubbed his face..

“Hurts because of that fucking cramp that killed the mood last night”

“We can wait till your leg is better” I told him.

He nodded and pulled me so I was straddling him. We were close to having sex, but James cramped up. Like his leg cramped up so we decided to call it an early night and watch tv.

“Let’s go out for breakfast”

I looked at the time and nodded.

“Ok” I said.

He pecked my lips and I got off of him. I got my clothes to shower and I looked at him.

“Mind if we share one?”

I laughed and he grinned. We had seen each other partially naked and well he could touch all he wanted, but he wasn’t getting anything in that bathroom.

“Come on Bells, Didn’t you go to like an environmental friendly school?”

I laughed and shook my head. He made his way over and gave me that stupid small smile of his.

“Nah Jas did” I said.

He shrugged and snaked his arms around me and lifted me.

“Same thing right?”

I laughed and shook my head. I pecked his lips and made me put me down. He put me down and I pretended to think about it. He waited and I smiled. He grinned and I slapped his arm.

“I guess you can come but control yourself” I said.

He laughed.

“Oh Bella the things you do to me. I can’t control that”

-------------
James’ POV
I opened the door and my eyes widened.

“Mom” I said looking at my mom who was looking at me.

“Hi honey”

She walked in and she looked around.

“Where is that pretty girl of yours?”

I blinked at looked down at my outfit. Oh yea that’s right I was wearing only boxers.

“Work” I said walking to the kitchen.

“Well when is she out?”

I looked at my mom and saw she was serious.

“Not until midnight mom” I said.

She frowned and opened the fridge. She was surprised to see food there. Cooked meals actually. All in their little tupperware and dated and telling me by when to eat it by, and how long and where to cook them.

“What’s this?”

I looked into the fridge and pulled out the gallon of milk.

“Food” I mumbled.

“You cook now?”

I laughed a little and shook my head.

“No, Bella and her brother do. She gives me meals to eat and all. Says I shouldn’t be eating takeout everyday” I said as I made some cereal.

She nodded and smiled.

“I’m excited to meet this girl”

I nodded slowly and took out my phone. I quickly texted Bella and my mom smiled at me.

“So, you don’t have practice”

“I do not” I said as I began eating.

“I’m here to celebrate Canadian thanksgiving, and I want to meet the girl”

I nodded and walked over to the calendar.

“You’re going to cook?” I asked.

“No I was hoping your girlfriend could”

I looked at her and then at the calendar.

“She doesn’t work tomorrow” I said.

“Excellent”

“Mom that’s mean” I said.

My phone vibrated and I looked at it.

“Hmm her brother is making turkey tomorrow” I said.

“You did say that brother of hers was a chef, the younger one is a figure skater right?”

I nodded slowly and she smiled. She then sighed and shook her head.

“Who would give up such beautiful girl”

I turned around and walked over to my unattended bowl of cereal. My mom smiled at me and looked down at me.

“James hun, go get dressed. I want to meet your girlfriend”

I rolled my eyes and looked at her. I love my mom but I was eating and Bella was at work. I just couldn’t barge in, well I could but she could get in trouble.

“Mom she’s working” I said.

“Well let’s give you something you need to check. Your leg how is your leg?”

I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

“Mom, let me enjoy my cereal” I said

“My baby boy has never had a girlfriend this pretty and smart”

“Thanks mom” I said sarcastically though I knew what she meant.

The girls I had dated couldn’t top Bella. Bella was a Doctor, and she was gorgeous and smart. She was also nice.

“You know what I mean honey”

I nodded slowly and I somehow managed to keep my mom from not bugging my girlfriend the whole day. I give myself props.

-----------
Bella’s POV
The doorbell rung and Eric looked at me.

“Probably your in law”

I rolled my eyes and he walked over to the door. He opened it and smiled.

“Come on in Bells is somewhere around here”

James laughed and I saw as a blonde woman followed James in.

“Oh my you are prettier in person”

James rubbed his face and looked at me.

“Say hi to your girlfriend James. Come on hug you two”

Eric grinned at us.

“Yea hug her James”

James blushed and pulled me into a hug. James’ mom sniffed and looked at Eric.

“It doesn’t smell like food here”

Eric shook his head and looked at her.

“Oh no mam. The turkey is being made at the diner”

“Ahh the diner. James told me you were a chef, let’ s see how good you are”

“Well I hope you enjoy my food”

I smiled and I looked up when James nudged me. He sighed and shook his head clearly embarrassed at how blunt his mom was being.

“I’m sorry”

I laughed and smiled at James.

“It’s fine” I told him.

We all agreed Eric would drive us to the diner so we got into the truck. James was forced to sit in the front. I turned to look at Mrs. Neal who smiled at me.

“When I saw that picture of you, I thought he had googled it. You’re to pretty for James”

James leaned back on his seat and thumped his head on the seat.

“Thanks mom”

I smiled and she sat up.

“A surgeon”

“Yes mam” I said.

“So what kind of surgery?”

“Right now I’m just hoping to specialize in general” I said.

“Why not like ortho or something like that”

I shook my head.

“No I can’t handle breaking bones like nothing, it’s to gore for me” I said.

She nodded and smiled.

“I’m still surprised. Then I saw the meals you cooked for him. That’s really sweet of you”

I looked at her and smiled.

“My brother cooks most of them. Makes James take some home because his fridge is like a desert. Nothing in it” I said.

She laughed and James turned to look at me.

“Is he treating you well?”

“Very well. He’s a total gentleman” I said.

“Her brother would kill me if I didn’t”

I nodded at what James had just said and she smiled.

“So is Bella short for something?”

I shook my head.

“A Pastor named me. He’s Italian and he said he always loved that name. He loved the meaning of it so when I came along her named me Bella” I said.

She nodded.

“It’s a pretty name though”

I smiled and thanked her. I looked at James who was smiling at me. I gave him a subtle wink and turned back to Mrs. Neal who began telling me an embarrassing story about a young James. So it involved James, and a girly snowboard he got for Christmas.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's almost 1am and i have insomnia. I'm not as sick anymore considering i have a voice now. I guess it's my fault for going out with a light jacket but ehh i'll live.