Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Thirty One

James’ POV
Bella wasn’t home yet, but Chris and Jas were. I was bonding with them as I waited for Bella to return from her errands. I took a sip of the soda Jas had handed me when I got in.

“Bella was telling me you have an older sister and two brothers?” I said.

Chris nodded and looked at me. He took a sip of his drink and ate a piece of fruit.

“Jared, Mason and Alex”

I nodded and reached over to get a piece of watermelon.

“So you’re the youngest?” I asked him as I popped it in my mouth.

He nodded and looked at Jas.

“And you’re?” I asked her as she handed me a plate to get some fruit.

“Youngest, Just Mel and I”

I nodded and they looked at me.

“Oldest” I said.

They nodded and Jas sat next to Chris.

“How long have you been dating?” I asked.

Chris looked at Jas and she smiled up at him. She kissed him and nudged him.

“I met Jas when we were like 10 years old but never talked or anything. We met again when I was 17 and she was 16. We talked when I would go down to LA to see Bella and well during our second year of college I manned up I asked her out when I was 18. We did long distance and here we are today”

I can see why Adam complained about them being lovey dovey all the time. They acted like the’ve been dating for like a year, they’ve been dating for almost 9 years and they acted like they just met each other. It was sweet. I was to busy listening that I didn’t hear Bella come in.

“Hi guys”

They gave her a smile and she kissed their cheeks. She pecked my lips and I looked at her legs.

“Shorts?” I asked noticing how long her legs were.

She looked at me and I noticed she looked a little flushed. She put the water bottle down on the table and got a piece of mango.

“I went for a run”

I nodded and smiled up at her. She sat next to me and I noticed she was sweating. It was hot.

“Didn’t know you liked running” I said.

“I run when I can or else I’ll die of like depression or something”

I nodded a little confused and she got up and walked into the kitchen. I looked at Chris who chuckled.

“She uses it to relieve stress”

I nodded and looked at Bella. Those shorts made her ass look real well.

“Yup Bella has a nice ass”

I laughed at what Jasmine said and she shrugged.

“My best friend is hot”

“Her boobs were bigger though”

I looked at Chris and he laughed.

“What they were”

Jasmine nodded and she reached for her laptop. She opened it and began looking around. She found a picture and turned the screen around so I could see it. In the picture Bella was with two guys that looked like twins. My guess is they’re Mason and Jared. Bella was smiling in the picture and she was wearing a one piece. Her boobs did look bigger though.

“Lost a lot of weight when she got that bug in med school”

Jas nodded and I looked at her.

“They went to eat Thai food and ended up getting food poisoning. That week literally made Bella lose like 25 pounds. She got better after and well ate well and all. She kept that weight, but she lost her boobs and she got curvier. That bitch”

I laughed because this is what you call friendship at it’s finest.

“Jas!”

“What?”

I looked into the kitchen and Bella peeked to the living room. She had her phone against her ear and she was looking at Jas.

“Eric asked if we could work the Bar. Wifey is sick and needs her man”

“Morning sickness? Is the baby coming already?”

Bella nodded and then shrugged.

“So Adrian is staying home”

“Yea. We can do Karaoke”

Bella laughed and nodded. She let her hair down and made a face when she noticed how wet it was.

“I need to go shower. I’ll be back in 20”

She left and both of them coughed. I looked at them and Jas smiled.

“So i'm going to go have sex with my girlfriend"

Jas hit Chris and i chuckled.

"Well carry on"

Chris nodded and stood up. He turned to Jas and I laughed as Chris picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. He waved at me and they left. I chuckled when I heard her shriek. I walked to Bella’s room and lied on her bed. I heard Bella say something to herself and I laughed, Bella would talk with herself. I closed myself and let out a deep breath. I turned so i was on my stomach, i closed my eyes and groaned. I didn't know i was this exhausted.

------------
Bella’s POV

I got out of the shower in nothing but a towel and smiled at the sight of James lying on my bed. He was on his stomach and his face was facing away from me. From the looks of it he was fast asleep because he didn’t stir and he was surprisingly very still. I laughed quietly when I noticed he still had his hat on, and his shoes on. I fixed my towel and slipped off his converse and then quickly put on some panties and a bra. I slipped on some jeans and a pink sweater. It was kind of chilly outside so my outfit was good. I moved around the bed to see James’ eyes closed. His mouth was slightly open and his hand was curled up in front of his face. I slipped off his hat and pushed his hair back. He had washed his hair today because his hair was not greasy. I tossed a blanket over his body and went back to changing.

I brushed my hair and looked at him. He was in the middle of the bed, so I could cuddle with him for a while. I got under the blanket and touched his jaw.

“James” I whispered.

He closed his mouth and took a deep breath. He hummed and I smiled when he didn’t open his eyes.

“Are you really that tired?” I asked.

He nodded and I kissed his cheek. He took a deep breath and smiled.

“You smell nice”

I smiled and I shrieked when he pulled me down so I was cuddled up to him. He put his leg on my waist and pressed his nose against my cheek.

“Your bed is comfy”

I looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

“I bet I sleep in it every night” I said smiling against his cheek.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me. I adjusted myself and looked at him. He gave me a lazy smile.

“You’re so pretty” I cooed as I touched his nose with my fingertip.

He scrunched it up and I laughed. He blinked at me and I gave him a smile. I propped my elbow and leaned on the bed as I traced his jaw. He blinked at me and smiled. He rubbed his eyes and turned to look at me.

“Just pretty?”

“Your disgustingly pretty” I said winking at him.

He smiled and leaned over to kiss me. I let him kiss me and he let out a deep breath. He was exhausted because his muscles were tense.

“Are you hungry?” I asked.

He shook his head.

“Nah”

“How’s your leg?” I asked.

“A little annoying but I’ll live. It feels good propped like this.”

I moved his leg and got off the bed. He looked at me a little surprised and I smiled at him.

“Come on” I said reaching for his belt.

He looked at me a little confused and he raised an eyebrow.

“We aren’t having sex” I said getting off of my bed.

I got out some of his shorts and tossed them to him.

“I don’t have to be at Eric’s for another 2 hours so I’ll help you stretch. Your doctor told you to do that right?” I asked.

He nodded and I waited. He changed pretty fast and let me tell you, it was a sight. Thighs!

“Ok” I said.

I began doing normal stretches and he hissed when I pushed back a little more. I pressed on his leg and he groaned.

“Lift your leg” I said.

I literally lifted half of him and he looked at me as his eyes sparked with amusement. He laughed a little and adjusted himself.

“How strong are you?”

I rolled my eyes and I laughed as he groaned in pleasure.

“Right there”

I nodded and I felt how knotted his leg was. He let out a groan and we heard a knock.

“Guys really?”

I laughed and James groaned as he covered his face.

“You can come in Beau” I said.

He peeked in with his hand covering his face. I laughed and James chuckled when the blonde village idiot almost fell.

“She’s stretching me out”

Beau nodded and he walked in a little more.

“Bella my groin area hurts”

I looked at him and nodded. Thanks for sharing that sunshine.

“Doc said if you could look at it. You know for another like estimate at how long I’ll be out”

I nodded and James groaned as I began rubbing the knot forming in his waist.

“That looks really wrong”

“Only wrong if you think of it that way Beau” I said as James groaned.

“There, you’ll be sore if I do to much of it” I said patting James’ leg as I put it down.

James closed his eyes and I looked at Beau.

“Well lay down next to James” I said.

He did and I looked at him.

“What exactly does he want me to check for? I remember Sid telling me you thought it was strained” I said.

He nodded and James sat up. He pulled the blanket from Beau and rubbed his face.

“Now don’t get happy” I said to Beau as I felt his leg.

He laughed and looked at the ceiling. I pressed on his groin area and he flinched.

“Ok oww”

I nodded and got a pillow.

I lifted Beau’s waist and he laughed as I picked up half his body weight.

“Leave it up I’ll be back” I said tapping his thigh.

I hopped off the bed and went to get a few icepacks from the freezer. I got a towel and walked back to my room. James was looking at Beau who was laughing and looking at his phone. Beau had a red mark that looked like his phone on his face.

I smiled and began icing his groin area.

“That’s really cold”

I laughed and looked at him.

“Let it ice for half an hour” I said.

He nodded and the door opened.

“Thought you needed us” I said.

Eric shook his head and he looked at Beau.

“Uh no I decided to close early. Looks like she’s coming early”

I smiled.

“Yay” I said.

Adrian’s wife was 8 months pregnant with a baby girl. It was a tough pregnancy but she overcame it with bed rest.

“What’s up with Beau?”

“Groin injury” I said.

“What’s with you two and those injuries?”

Beau laughed and looked at his phone then at my brother.

“I strained myself during a shift”

“Not doing extracurricular activities?”

Beau laughed and I shook my head at my brother. Leave it to my brother to ask that.

“Let’s hope you did what Beau claims he did to his leg James”

James chuckled and my brother left.

“Well that was awkward”

I blinked and looked at Beau.

“Nah not really. Awkward is coming in from a long day and finding your brother his girlfriend cooking naked” I said.

Beau made a face and I nodded.

“You win”

--------------
♠ ♠ ♠
So a pipe in our house is clogged because the neighbors lemon tree has a root that is hitting it. So now we don't have water and i'm not allowed to pee here. It's a good thing my aunts house is nice and unclogged. Now i must go help make dinner because we don't call a plumber. The whole family is here and the guys are doing the hard work while my momma and my aunts make dinner. It's family time!