Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Thirty Two

-------
Bella’s POV
I was currently watching James as he autographed a few hockey pucks. If I may add I was eating an apple. I guess James noticed I was staring at him because he smiled as he signed the puck he had and tossed it on the box. He was sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table signing the box of hockey pucks.

“Stop being creepy”

I laughed and bit my apple again. He smiled and looked at me. He raised an eyebrow when I winked at him.

“You look cute when you concentrate” I told him as I bit into my apple.

He laughed and finished his autographs. He opened his mouth and I tossed him my apple. He bit it and stood up.

“When my leg is good enough. Mind if I join you? On your runs”

I wrinkled my nose and he laughed. He sat next to me and handed me back my apple. I bit it again and shrugged as I winked at him.

“If you can keep up” I told him.

He got on top of me and I knew those hungry eyes. I shook my head as he began kissing my neck.

“No sex James, my brother is showering upstairs and I’m also trying to finish my apple” I told him.

He nodded and kissed me.

“I just want to have my girlfriend close to me”

I got his face and smiled at him. I traced some scars on his face and he looked at me. He grabbed my apple and finished it. He put it on the coffee table and I looked at him.

“When are you set to play?” I asked.

“In like 2 weeks”

I nodded and kissed him. He kissed back and I tried to pull away. I laughed and turned my head to the side and he frowned.

“I need to breath. Not all of us are athletes” I joked with him.

He laughed and I kissed his cheek.

“Your hormones are horrible” I told him.

He nodded and I smiled. He got off of me and I stood up. I got the apple and tossed it in the trashcan.

“You brought your costume right?” I asked.

He nodded and I walked into my room.

“Is anyone here?”

I looked at James and nodded. He glanced up the stairs when he heard Adam’s music blast as he opened the door. Adam looked at us and I saw he was just in boxers. He waved at us and walked into the kitchen.

“That lip tint looks hot on you”

I turned to look at James and smiled. I winked at him and put my hand on my waist.

“Get dressed” I told him.

He laughed and looked at his green arrow costume. He walked into my room and I slapped his butt as he walked in.

“I’m better looking than batman and the arrow right?”

I looked at him and blinked.

“Sure…whatever toots your horn” I said.

He laughed and I got my costume. I slipped on my costume and I turned around to see James zipping up his costume. He glanced up and smiled.

“Damn Bells you look good, but you always look good”

I rolled my eyes and fixed the mask on my face.

“Thank you” I told him as I fixed my leather pants.

“I’ll comb it” I said when I saw James was about to comb his hair.

He handed me his comb and I began combing it.

“You look good” I told him.

He smiled.

“Then again you always look good” I said winking at him.

He laughed and kissed me.

“Ok now let me put on my shoes” I told him.

I slipped on my shoes and I heard Adam laugh outside of the room. By laugh I mean I heard him crack up. James got up and went to check it out. He started laughing and I grabbed my earrings as I went to see why they were laughing. I smiled when I saw two grown hockey players in lingerie. I was jealous of their thighs.

“Damn Beau, Borts looking good both of you” I said.

I looked at them and James laughed.

“You guys are certainly taking this to a new level”

I nodded and I looked at Adam. He grinned at me and nodded.

“Nice”

I smiled at him and he laughed.

“Why aren’t you dressed?” I asked.

“I have time”

I looked at the time and I noticed he was wearing black jeans.

“We’re leaving already” I said.

The doorbell rung and Adam slipped on a striped shirt and a striped beanie along with a pair of glasses as he walked to the door. He opened the door and James looked at me. He stepped back and a girl stepped in. It wasn’t just any girl. She was Adam’s girlfriend. She looked up and gave us a smile. She was dressed as a girl version of Adam. I looked at James and smiled. She blushed and I walked over to her.

“Hi I’m Bella, Adam’s sister” I said sticking out my hand.

She shook it and looked at Adam.

“Opal”

I smiled and I noticed she was blushing cause the guys were looking. They looked away and walked to the kitchen.

“How’s skating going?” I asked her.

“It’s going well”

I nodded and she looked around.

“Let me get my stuff and we will be going” I said.

I looked at James and he gave me a smile.

“Well our ride is here I’ll see you guys!”

“No!” I said getting my phone.

“Smile my loves” I said.

Borts frowned while Beau grinned. They then said Geno and Sid were going to come in for water.

“Love it” I said.

“Send it to me!”

The doorbell rung and Adam groaned. He got up and opened the door. Sid and Geno walked in as well as Lisa who had her duffle bag. They waved and walked straight into the kitchen.

“I thought you were staying at the dorm?”

Lisa walked in with a duffle bag and looked at Opal. Her eyes narrowed at her and she looked at me.

“Yea I didn’t pick you up because of that” I said.

“I wanted to come”

Adam nodded and Lisa looked at all of us.

“Oh, There’s a party?”

“At the diner” I said.

“Oh”

She nodded and James looked at Adam. He frowned and looked at Lisa.

“You can come if you want”

“Uh…I’ll make something quick”

She ran upstairs and Sidney gave me a hug.

“What are you guys supposed to be?” I asked.

“your black canary”

I smiled and nodded.

“I am a hockey player”

I rolled my eyes and looked at Geno.

“Barbarian”

“I can surely see” I said.

They laughed and Geno hugged me. They made their way over to the door and Beau and Bort blew us a kiss as they left.

“You didn’t tell her?”

Adam looked at Opal and shook his head.

“I hardly talk with her. You avoid her as much as you can cause she just barks at you”

Opal nodded and I looked at them.

“She picks on you too?”

I looked at James and then at Adam’s girlfriend.

“A little but I go home every weekend and I’m hardly in the dorm. I just sleep there and spend most of my time with Adam and his roommate”

I nodded and smiled.

“Good for the last part” I said.

I looked at Adam and smiled.

“She’s pretty” I mouthed to him.

He nodded and Lisa came down.

“Let’s go”

Adam made a face and I shook my head at him. She was wearing tiny skirt and a white button down shirt.

“What are you supposed to be?”

Leave it to James to ask.

“School girl”

James nodded and followed her out. Adam reached for Opal’s hand and Opal shook her head as she grasped my brother’s hand.

“I would have been expelled if I showed up like that”

I let out a laugh and covered my mouth.

“Come on now” I said closing the door.

James looked at me and he smiled.

“You look hot”

I laughed and he kissed me as he took the car keys.

----------
♠ ♠ ♠
Well tomorrow is New Years Eve and i may not post because i may be out of town. I still don't know if we are going to my aunts house, but by the looks of it we most certainly are. I got a few christmas presents from my godparents. A nice bag and some boots. I also got a dress but it fits to big.

Anyways I might wake up early tomorrow to see Canada/USA World Juniors game because well its hockey.