Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Thirty Three

Bella’s POV

Most of the guys were drunk, and there was James who straight up wasted.

“Hey pretty lady”

I looked at him and smiled.

“Hands to yourself”

James frowned and looked at me.

“You heard Eric” I said smiling up at him.

He nodded and frowned a little.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

He looked at me and blinked.

“I’m horny”

I laughed and smiled. So Blunt.

“Well you can use your hand” I told him.

He sighed and nodded. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Adam grinning at me.

“Who gave you alcohol?” I asked him.

He shrugged lightly and then shook his head. I took a sip of his soda and nodded.

“I’m kidding I haven’t had alcohol although you need to keep and eye on Lisa”

I nodded and he took a sip of his soda.

“I want to dance and your teammates are fascinated by my girlfriend”

I smiled at Adam.

“How about Karaoke time?” I asked him.

He gave me the thumbs up and he went to go set up. Chris walked over and smiled at James.

“I’m stealing your girlfriend, go talk with mine she’s to tired to dance”

James laughed but walked over to Jasmine. I smiled at Chris and I laughed when I realized what song he wanted to dance. I noticed Eric and Mel in the dance floor dancing. I smiled and looked at James’ teammates and saw that all there attention was on Chris and I. The song was a Salsa song. Chris smiled at me and nodded. He got my waist and dipped me. I laughed and began dancing with my best friend. I loved the fact that I could dance with Chris like this and James could not care at all. Jas walked over and smiled at me. Chris got both our hand and I smiled as she joined our small group.

“I want to learn!”

I smiled at a drunk Beau and I told him to shake his hips. He mimicked Chris’ moves and I whistled.

“Go Beau!” I called out.

He laughed and I smiled as the song finished.

“Ok this one is kind of lambadish” I said.

“Is that a word?”

I shook my head and Jas shook her head. Chris got my waist and pulled me against him and Beau started laughing.

“Damn”

I laughed and continued dancing with Chris.

Mel walked over to Beau and showed him how to dance it because Eric said he wasn’t going to dance. The fast part came and I looked at James who was smiling at me. He whistled as Chris and I started grinding. Jas just started laughing and sat next to him. I pushed my hair back and continued dancing.

“He’s not jealous?”

I shook my head and he gave me a smile. He grinned even more when an Olly Murs song began playing. I shook my head and I shrieked as he lifted me. I did the splits and he smiled at me as he began dancing.

“Jerk” I told him as I followed him.

He just laughed and Vero walked over to me. She frowned at me and looked at Chris. I sighed of relief and Chris got her hand and showed her how to dance. She nodded and I fanned myself as I walked over to Adam. Adam looked at me and smiled. He handed me the microphone and I shook my head.

“Not right now, let the song finish” I told him as I sat next to him.

He nodded and I noticed Opal was talking with James. James looked up and his eyes widened when he saw Lisa walking over to Opal with a glass of wine. James stood up and looked at Lisa. Opal was perfectly hidden behind him and Adam sighed. He walked over to her and tossed Lisa over his shoulder and walked to the back room. The guys looked at me and I shrugged.

“Who wants some karaoke?” I asked.

Eric walked over to me and smiled.

“Before we do get some Karaoake, where is Adam and his drunk partner?”

The guys laughed and Adam walked over to us. He looked a little confused and I smiled.

“He’s been pestering Eric and I about a song he wants”

“But this isn’t why we gathered here. It is Halloween, but we got great news today” I said.

I saw as Adam began blushing and Eric slung his arm around his shoulder.

“Adam’s going to be an Olympian!”

The guys and their wives began clapping and Opal pressed a button. Adam turned around and looked at the screen that was slowly coming down. He cocked his head to the side and he smiled a little when he heard a song begin playing. On the screen it said: CONGRATS ADAM

The melody was only playing so he was smiling. His eyes widened a little bit when he heard Eric’s voice. I smiled when I saw his eyes get watery when he heard my voice begin the song. He smiled and looked at me when he heard me hit the high notes. The beat break came in and he looked at Eric. Eric pointed at the screen and he looked at the screen. It was a video from him as kid learning how to skate and how he progressed. He smiled when he noticed a video; It was a lift they were working on. I heard the guys clap when they saw him nail the lift. He smiled at Opal because she took the video yesterday when they were in practice. Adam walked over to us and Eric laughed as he began sobbing as soon as Eric pulled him into a hug.

“No crying”

“You guys are assholes”

I laughed and he pulled me into a hug. I squeaked a little as he lifted me.

“No crying” I told him as he put me down.

I wiped his face and smiled.

“You’re getting a medal aren’t yah?” I asked him.

He gave me a smile and shrugged.

“You are going right?”

I shrugged lightly at him.

“I’ll try and if I don’t go it’s because of work” I told him.

He nodded and smiled.

“So karaoke?”

Vero walked over to him and congratulated him. James walked over to me and smiled at me.

“You have a nice voice”

I looked up at him and he tried to kiss me.

“James no” I told him.

He reeked of alcohol. He frowned and I kissed his cheek. He pulled me into a hug and I played with his costume. I rubbed his arm and looked at Adam who was twirling the microphone.

“What do you want to sing?” I asked him.

He shrugged lightly and I smiled. I looked on his iPod and clicked on a song. He laughed when a song began playing. He shook his head and Eric got my microphone and began singing. I laughed as Vero dragged Chris on the dance floor. I looked up at James and he yawned. I sat him on chair and he leaned back. I smiled as Adam joined Eric with the singing. I saw as Kris got up and offered his hand to Catherine. She smiled and followed him to the dance floor. Beau was getting tired so I looked around. I spotted Jayson walking over to me and I smiled as I took his hand. James gave him them I’m watching you hand gesture and I laughed. I laughed even more when Hypnotize by Notorious BIG began playing. Jayson looked at me and laughed as Adam began rapping. Eric changed the song and another Maroon 5 song began playing. I smiled and began dancing as my brothers began singing one of my favorite songs. I laughed as Jas walked over to me. Adam pulled her and handed her a microphone. I looked at Jayson and smiled at him.

“Having fun?” I asked.

He nodded and yawned.

“I’m exhausted though”

I smiled at him and I saw James getting up. He took the shot glass Mel handed him and made a face. I danced two songs with him before he said he was done for the night. I got handed a microphone when a certain ABBA song began playing. Jasmine smiled at me and she began singing. James walked over to me and I smiled at him. I smiled even bigger when I noticed someone there. I finished the song and squealed as I ran over to a certain triplet I hadn’t seen since he graduated from school. The costume I recognized as Eric’s friends but I didn’t see his face.

“Jake!” I said.

He laughed and hugged me.

“You look good, Black Canary?”

I nodded and he looked around.

“Well where’s Green Arrow?”

“Drunk, He’s next to Jas” I said.

He laughed and nodded.

“I see”

I nodded and he looked at my hand.

“Have you danced your song?”

“It is not my song” I argued.

“This is Bella’s song!”

I glared at Chris who grinned and then pressed play. I noticed Chris had a microphone and so did Jake. Jake was handing me one. The catcalls began as soon as the song began playing

“I hate you” I said.

I looked at James and I sighed, Jealous James was back. I shook my head at him and his eyes narrowed when Jake moved my hips. Jake put the microphone next to his mouth and began dancing. I heard catcalls and I saw Mason as well as Emily.

So the story behind this so-called “song” was my first actual Legal experience with alcohol. I had just turned 21 and I got so drunk I began dancing. I also danced to Hips Don’t Lie. Apparently I gave everyone a lap dance and I got so shit faced that Chris had to help me into my PJs.

“Now where is that boyfriend of yours Bonita?”

I looked at Mason and Jake and sighed.

“He is drunk” I said.

They looked at James who was looking at them.

“Do they know who we are?”

“I doubt it, he fucking wasted”

I laughed and looked at Chris.

“Why is that Chris?” I asked him.

He smiled at me and I nodded. Chris had gotten him drunk by playing beer pong with him. Chris was a pro at that game while James was already slightly tipsy.

“Sorry”

“I need to head out because I need to take this one and the blonde one home. Jayson you’re spending the night at the complex right?” I asked.

He nodded and looked at Beau who had his eyes closed.

“I’ll get James” I said.

He nodded and helped Beau up. Borts ended up leaving home because he wasn’t feeling good. He called a cab and called me telling me he was heading to bed.

“Let’s go” I said.

Adam looked at me and I laughed when I noticed he was carrying a sleeping Lisa.

“Can we drop her off at her dorm? I really don’t want to see her until tomorrow”

I laughed and nodded.

Opal looked at me and followed me.

“Today was fun”

I laughed and we got into my car.

“You know how to party”

I looked at Jayson and smiled.

“I had my wild day” I said.

He laughed and I began driving towards the campus.

“We will be back in 10”

Opal and Adam left with Lisa and I looked at James who was snoring in the back.

“How are you going to get them out?”

“Beau is a zombie. You nudge him and he’ll get up and walk to his place” I said.

Jayson nodded and leaned back.

“Just toss him on his bed and throw a blanket on him” I said.

He laughed and looked at me.

“Is the couch ready for you?” I asked.

He nodded and yawned.

“Yea Borts set it up”

I nodded and I looked at Beau who was asleep.

“I’m so tired”

I laughed at him and turned to look at him.

“How are you not tired?”

“I’m exhausted. So exhausted I’m going to sleep as soon as I get back” I said.

“In that outfit?”

I looked at him and he smiled a little.

“A guy notices”

I laughed at him and he shrugged.

“You know how to move your hips. How are you Neal’s girlfriend?”

“Cause she’s into dorks”

I looked at Adam and he got into the car. Opal sat on his lap and I rubbed my eyes.

“Time to head home” I said starting the car.

“Where did you leave her?”

“Her bed, I’m not an asshole”

I nodded and in 15 minutes we were home and everyone was getting out of the car. The golden lab yawned and stretched as it made it’s way inside. I waved at Beau and Jayson as they walked to the complex. Adam and opal went upstairs and I helped James into the room. I laughed as he pinned me to the wall.

“Let’s get you out of this first” I told him.

He groaned as I kissed his neck. I took off his mask and he pulled me into a kiss. I moved my face to the side and he went straight to my neck.

“You leave a mark I’ll kill you” I told him.

He hummed and his hands slid down my sides. I pulled away and smiled.

“Bella”

He said it so strained I had to smile at him.

“Hold up, I can’t see” I said.

I walked over to my bed and moved the blankets around. I laughed when James pinned me to the bed.

“Pillow” I said.

He lifted my body and lied me down so my head was on my pillow. I smiled and even if it was dark I could see James’ eyes. His eyes were dilated and I could certainly feel him on my leg

“I want you”

“Do you?” I asked flipping him over.

I leaned down and began kissing his jaw and I smirked when I heard a snore and when his hands dropped to his sides from my waist. I pulled away and sighed of relief. I didn’t think this would work. I got off the bed and turned on the light. I decided I needed a shower because my make up was smeared and I smelled like sweat. I changed into my PJs and walked back to the room. I took James’ shoes and pants off. He was just in boxers now. I tucked him in and went to bed. I laughed when I heard a knock on the door.

Adam popped his head in and sighed of relief when he flashed his phone light on me.

“What did you do to him?”

I laughed and he saw my wet hair.

“He’s drunk Adam, I was showering” I said.

He nodded and closed the door. I lied back down and looked at James. James made a weird noise and turned on his side facing away from me. I rubbed my eyes and closed them. Time for bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Years my fellow readers! I am so tired (and slightly tipsy). I am heading to bed because it is 3am here in LA. Love you guys and happy 2014