Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Thirty Nine

Bella’s POV
“Did you help in Beau’s surgery?”

I looked at Carole-Lynn and nodded. She smiled signaling for me to continue as she took a bite of her turkey. Beau looked at me as well. His thanksgiving dinner was cut in bite-sized pieces because he couldn’t use his other hand.

“We had to snap it back to place” I said wiping my face.

Beau paled and Chris chuckled.

“I don’t get Bella. She hates these types of surgeries, but your great at them. You snapped it back like a twig, you didn’t even flinch”

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

“I did not” I said.

“You drilled him up. Leonard gave you full access to an athlete, She trusts you”

Beau lifted a finger and we looked at him.

“The athlete is sitting here and would not like to hear about his bones getting drilled or snapped back to place thank you”

Jasmine rolled her eyes and pointed at him.

“Oh shush you, you just loved being a diva the whole time. Your heart rate went crazy and Shero is getting you tested when you get back because that is not normal”

Beau frowned and looked at me. I shrugged and I looked at Pascal’s Wife.

“I stitched him up as well, he hasn’t complained about it so I’m guessing his hand doesn’t hurt as much” I said.

Beau nodded and took a sip of his drink. He wasn’t allowed to drink any alcohol so he was drinking some tea. Some of the WAGs were drinking it while they spoke with their other halves who all wanted some kind of leftovers. Eric’s lab was enjoying all the attention, and food scraps.

“Look what I found!”

Eric laughed when Adam showed us the Grease Karaoke CD.

“I’m so down!”
-------------
Bella’s POV
So James was suspended for 5 games, hmm I expected more. I slipped on my shoes as he punched the wall. I rolled my eyes and finished tying my shoes. James looked at me.

“Are you going to say anything?”

I blinked and looked at him.

“You buried yourself in there” I told him.

His face was red and the vein in his neck was starting to pop out. It would have looked hot but he looked pissed. The vein was even popping out in his jaw. He was now just starting to scare me because he had thrown everything on the floor in this fit he went through.

“Really?”

I nodded and he saw I was dressed. I guess that just made him angrier. He pushed his hair back and looked at me

“You’re leaving?”

“I have work” I told him.

“Can’t you take the day off? I need you here”

I laughed, as much as he was starting to scare me I was not going to miss work because he was mad over something he had done.

“I’m not taking the day off because you’re being a shithead” I admitted to him.

I felt a little brave so I pointed my finger at him and in a stern voice I told him to lower his voice, to which he just rolled his eyes at and continued pacing.

“Really Bella?”

His voice was getting louder, and I saw he had a very good height. I was so not in the mood to having a bruise or anything on my face.

“I don’t want to fight. So what you got suspended? You can’t do much but accept it” I said

“I DON’T WANT TO!”

I blinked and raised an eyebrow at him.

“Don’t yell at me” I told James.

He had snapped and the vein in his forehead was thumping.

“You caused this all on your own” I told him.

“THIS IS MY CAREER BELLA! IT’S NOT THAT EASY! YOU HAVE IT EASY! “

I looked at him.

“I know it’s your career but no one told you to knee him in the head. I’m a surgeon James; while you were in the OHL I was working my ass off in college getting my Bachelor’s in Biochemistry and my MD. You can say anything you want, but never say I’ve had it easy” I said.

“OH SO YOU’RE SIDING WITH HIM?”

“Don’t yell at me” I told him.

“Just call in sick. One day won’t kill you, your career doesn’t matter right now Bella”

I stood up and looked at him. I put my sweat and tears for that Bachelors, and MD. I was pissed and my eyes were getting watery. He looked at me, and his face slowly dropped. He opened his mouth but I pointed at him

“Fuck you, Stop acting like a fucking child. You could have at least said sorry but you chose not. Man up and deal with your problems. A silver spoon wont always be there for you” I told him.

“You sure can do whatever the fuck you want because I really don’t want to see you right now. I’m going to work because I don’t rely on you. How dare you say that about my career, I’ve worked my ass off since I was 16 for this and you say it like it took a couple of months to get to where I am” I said as I tossed my stuff in my duffle bag.

“Bella”

I shook my head and got my sweater. My hands were shaking but I pretended I didn’t see that.

“I’m going to say things I’m going to regret if I stay here” I told him.

I got my duffle bag and left his room. I walked downstairs and opened the front door to see Paul standing there. He looked at me and he saw my hands were shaking.

“I heard screaming”

I nodded and stepped around him as I left James’ place.

“Keep James away from me for at least a day or two. I need to cool down” I mumbled as I walked over to my car.

He looked at me a little surprised and I tossed my duffle bag in the passenger seat. I got into the car and turned it on. I didn’t even let it warm up before I drove out leaving a stunned Paul Martin in front of James’ house.
-------------
♠ ♠ ♠
I doubt i will post tomorrow considering i'm going to be traveling tomorrow. I leave you with this, have a goodnight my readers! Sleep the hours of sleep i'm going to miss out tomorrow