Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Forty Four

James’ POV

My eyes snapped open when I heard a squeak come from Bella as she almost fell off the couch. I pulled her against me and closed my eyes again as I felt her hand on my chest. She moved a little and she sighed as she slowly sat up. My arm that I had used to pull her was moved onto the pillow. I felt her hand against my face and she pushed my hair back as she sat up with her feet hanging from the couch. I then heard her hiss in pain and I opened my eyes to look at her. She had hit her pinky toe with the corner of the coffee table and her eyes were closed. She looked at me and smiled at me. She looked at her room and made a face.

“Fuck they would”

I heard a light groan and I felt Adam move. I felt his feet move because he was asleep on the other side of the L couch. I closed my eyes and curled up.

“Bella shut it up”

Bella laughed and that’s I heard a light beep in the distance. She stood up and I closed my eyes and reached for the blankets we were using. Yes blankets, we got more blankets while we watched the movie. I heard shuffling in Bella’s room and I heard her close the door. I heard a zip and I made a face, she had been called in. Adam heard it to because I felt him sit up and groan. He fell back onto the couch and he moved around.

“I have to head out”

“Why? It’s Christmas”

“Cause it’s my job Adam, I should be back in like 3 hours though”

“Are you at least doing surgery?”

“I don’t know Adam. It’s really early so go back to bed”

“I don’t want to go upstairs. I’ll just stay here”

“Ok then”

I heard her kiss Adam’s cheek or forehead, and I felt her hand on my cheek.

“James”

I was to damn tired to open my eyes so I just turned my head telling her I was listening.

“I’m heading to work, I’ll probably be back before you wake up”

I nodded and opened my eyes. She was wearing her baby blue scrubs and her hair was in a ponytail. She pulled my face up a little and I closed my eyes when I felt her lips against my lips. I heard a groan outside and I pulled away when I heard the back door open. Chris and Jas walked over. Chris’ hair was all over the place and Jas was rubbing her eyes. Chris looked at us and he chuckled.

“Did you guys sleep here?”

“Yes now shut up James and I are trying to sleep”

I reached for Bella’s pillow and lied back down. The door closed and I felt Adam move around. I closed my eyes again and fell back asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a filler. I'm sorry i haven't posted, but i have been busy. I literally wasted like $200 on school supplies (i wouldn't of have done it willingly). Calculus (Part 2) is kicking my butt already and chemistry is alright. My GE class is... weird, but i'll live.