Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Forty Six

New Years eve

James’ POV
The night was well off already and you could tell because everyone had settled down. I was well off drunk by now, and so was Bella but she was shuffling around attending the guests. Some of the team was here with their children. The children were watching a movie while the adults chatted and ate. The food was bomb and delicious. I was still full as well. I saw Chris get Bella from her hand and drag her away. Bella laughed, but followed. Adam stood up and he jogged over. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Jas and saw her completely distracted with Duper’s boy.

She looked up and began smiling when some mariachi music began playing. I looked up and followed her gaze and smiled when I saw Chris was serenading her. I stood up and I walked over to Bella who was holding a camera.

I smiled when a little when I noticed Chris’ voice crack a little. Jas smiled at him and she gasped when he got on his knee. He pulled out a ring as the mariachi continued playing and he looked at her.

“Jas, I love you”

“Yes!”

He laughed.

“Let me finish babe, Will you marry me Jas?”

“Yes yes yes”

He slipped on the ring and pulled her into a kiss. I noticed people were singing and that Bella was crying. I had no idea what they were singing, but Eric, Mel, Adam and Bella were singing. The song finished and a beat began playing. It was a band, but like a Mexican band. I smiled when I saw Adam singing as he pulled Bella to dance.

“Do you know how to dance this?”

I looked at Sidney and shook my head and he laughed as Mel walked over to me.

“Well now is your chance”

I let her lead me over to Bella and Adam. Adam laughed and turned Bella towards to me.

“What exactly did he sing to her?” I asked Bella.

She gave me a smile and I wiped her eyes.

“I’m an emotional wreck”

I laughed and she looked up at me.

“It’s their song”

I nodded and she looked at them. She smiled and looked up at me.

“Think that will be us in a few years?” I asked her.

She looked at me and I watched as an actual smile appeared on her face.

“I don’t see any reason for us to be like that in a few years”

I smiled and looked at her.

“Help me?” I asked.

She laughed.

“Ok, hand here”

I nodded as she began dancing.

“This is it?” I asked laughing.

“Don’t judge me and do it”

I nodded and began dancing with her. She certainly knew how to dance.
♠ ♠ ♠
So my brother got into an accident and i didn't find out until now. This happened on Wednesday and i literally found out now. I can't go home because well i've got a shit ton of homework to do and i have so much to do here.
The good thing is he is fine and just has a broken leg. The idiot fell off his bike. He is an idiot and i hope he gets better because i'm stuck in school until March.