Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Forty Eight

Bella’s POV

I opened the door and looked at him. He was slightly shivering due to the fact that it was freezing outside. I pulled James in and he looked at me. He was still in his suit and he looked like he was about to breakdown any second.

“No one is here, Adam doesn’t get back till later on since he had nationals” I said as I helped him slip off his coat.

He nodded slowly and I pulled him into a kiss.

“I feel like a loser”

“You are not” I scolded at him.

I got his hand and pulled him into my room.

“You need sleep” I told him.

He nodded slowly and he sat on my bed. I helped him slip off his blazer and I made him look up at me. His eyes were starting to get glassy. I frowned and pulled him into a hug. He just let me hug him and I felt his body began moving.

“Let it out” I mumbled as I kissed his forehead.

The sobs got louder and his body began racking. He moved his head to the side and I rubbed his back lightly.

“I’ve worked my ass off”

“I know you have James” I said.

“I had to prove myself”

I nodded and he coughed a little. He gripped onto me and let out a sob. My lips were against his hairline so he was sobbing on my shoulder. I was just letting him let it out.

“I didn’t try hard enough”

I pulled away and shook my head. I cleaned his face with my hand as I continued shaking my head at him. He looked at me and more water leaked from his eyes.

“You never think you haven’t tried hard enough” I told him as I cleaned his nose with a Kleenex.

He looked at me and I reached for contact lenses solution. He slipped off his contacts and I looked at him as he handed me back the solution. I put it on the desk and sat next to him.

“You’ve worked your ass off James” I said reaching for his cheek.

“But”

“You’ve known what you wanted to do since you were a kid. I didn’t James; I figured it out during college. You worked your ass off differently and you’ve been a part of the league for a while now”

He smiled a little and sniffled.

“I’m not that old”

I smiled and pulled him against me. He looked at me and I kissed him. I pulled away a little, our noses touching and his breathe hitting my face.

“You aren’t” I said kissing him again.

I pulled away a little and played with his hair behind his ears.

“Your parents support you and love you James. Your family is by you in everything”

He cut me off and looked at me.

“Do you?”

I looked at him and I saw he was waiting.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Do you support me?”

I smiled and nodded.

“Of course James, I go to games when I can and no matter how high up I am sure you still manage to hear me cheering for you” I said.

He smiled a little and nodded.

“What about the other thing?”

I looked at him and looked at him. His cheeks were flushed, his knuckles were red, his eyes were red, but he was still James.

“You mean if I love you?” I asked him.

He nodded and I smiled. His nose was full of snot; his hair was all over the place, he was a little flushed and his clothes were wrinkled. Most people would have cringed at that, but I found it normal. At least he was open to me.

“Yea James, I do” I said.

“You’re not just saying that?”

I looked at him and laughed.

“Of course not” I said as he crashed his lips against mine.

“I love you too”

I smiled and played with the back of his neck.

“Let’s get you changed, you’re exhausted” I told him.

He laughed and nodded. He tried pulling away from me but I just grinned at him and shook my head.

“Nope” I said.

James looked at me and I reached for his tie.

“Let me, you need a massage” I said as I pecked his lips.

“you’re perfect”

I laughed and pushed him back on the bed. He lifted his legs and adjusted himself on the bed moving the blankets while doing so. I straddled him and slipped off his tie.

“How was work?”

I looked up at him as I fumbled with his button.

“It was well, I saw Pascal” I said.

“How is he?”

“He’s fine, his annoying self you know” I said as I began massaging his arms.

He groaned and I smiled. I traced his tattoos and continued rubbing his arms.

“How sore are you?” I asked.

“Very, you’re hands are like angle hands”

I laughed and pecked his lips.

“Just relax and let me take care of you” I said against his cheek.

He nodded and I looked at him. I continued rubbing his shoulders and I moved onto his chest. He closed his eyes and groaned when I touched his sides. A smile began showing on his face and I looked at him. The rims of his eyes were red and his eyes were puffy. You could see the tear stains as well on his cheeks.

“I love you”

I smiled and pecked his lips.

“I love you too dork” I said as I helped him off his button down.

He hummed and I unbuckled his pants. His eyes snapped open and I smiled.

“No James I’m giving you a full body massage” I told him.

He nodded and closed his eyes again. I looked down at his thighs and grinned up at him. I touched his legs and he jumped a little laughing a little. Well it was a giggle that came out of his lips and it was damn adorable.

“Oh my god James really?” I asked.

“It tickles”

I smiled and began rubbing his left thigh.

“That feels so good”

I nodded and by the time I was done with his legs he was dead asleep. I carefully tossed a blanket over his body and looked at the time. I looked at the time and saw it was still pretty early. I got into my bed and James stirred a little. He turned on his side and opened his eyes. He looked at me and moved to cuddle up next to me. I turned to him and hugged him as his nose buried into my neck. He pulled me closer to him and I felt him begin to fall back asleep. I rubbed his back lightly and I kissed his forehead. He needed me by his side.
--------------
James’ POV
I opened my eyes and let out a deep breath.

“Bells” I mumbled.

She shifted and she began playing with my hair. If it weren’t for the fact that I was half asleep I would be ogling at her chest, which if I may add was damn comfortable.

“Yea?”

“Thanks” I told her.

She rubbed my arm lightly and she kissed my forehead.

“You don’t need to thank me. I’m your girlfriend, I’m supposed to be there through thick and thin”

I nodded and I pulled away slightly. She traced his jaw and smiled a little as she sat up.

“Are you hungry? It’s pretty late and I’m sure the guys are going to come to look for you soon”

I looked at her and she continued tracing my jaw line. She smiled a little and I made a face when her fingertip began outlining my beard.

“You were dead asleep and comfortable. I didn’t have the heart to move because you might wake up”

I smiled and she rubbed my cheek lightly.

“You’re comfortable” I said.

She laughed and sat up. I looked at her and she got my hand.

“Thanks I guess”

I laughed and smiled at her. Her phone began ringing and she reached for it. She looked at the caller ID and then answered it.

“Hi Sidney”

She looked at me and she stretched a little.

“James is here and is fine. We’ve kind of been lazy all day honestly. It was nice you’re kind of ruining it. I could be naked for all you know”

She smiled and she cocked her head to the side as he began talking.

“Oh you liked James’ suit? No we aren’t, I kid we are not naked”

I smiled and leaned back. All the guys loved my suit and they kept asking where I got it done. It fit perfect, and I gotta thank Bella for it.

“It was a Christmas present”

She cocked her head to the side and smiled.

“I don’t think it matters Sidney. It was a Christmas present but I can get Stella to consider doing you one, by March. She’s busy and all. You are Canadian after all. James is the exception”

I laughed and she looked up at me and did a hand saying he was blabbering.

“I don’t care Sidney”

She laughed and looked at me.

“I’ll have to call Stella and see then, I don’t think she has enough fabric for your ass though”

She smiled and laughed.

“Fuck you too bye”

She hung up and dialed another number.

“James, Sid said he’s picking us up for the bowling event at 3”

I looked at the time and nodded as she put her phone against her ear.

“Hi Stells”

She smiled and stood up as she looked at me.

“Come on let’s make food”

I nodded and she walked out of the room on her phone. I slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt and I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I dried my face and made my way to the living room as I slipped on my glasses. Mel looked up and smiled at me.

“Afternoon you two. Don’t you look handsome”

I gave her a smile and walked over. I kissed her cheek and sat down on the couch.

“Who is she on the phone?”

I looked at Mel and then at Bella who was cutting up some onion.

“Stella” I said.

“Ahh little Stella, she said I needed to give her a call”

“Is she making your wedding dress?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“Yes”

I nodded and the door opened. I heard Bella squeal and she ran to the hall where I heard Adam laugh.

“My little Olympian!”

I stood up and walked to the hall where Bella was hugging Adam. Eric was holding Adam’s duffle bag and Adam pulled away. He was still in his uniform, and he looked flushed.

“First place with a cold!”

He laughed and coughed. The cough was horrible, but he looked content.

“It’s official!”

He nodded and looked at me. He had been told he had made the United States Olympic Figure Skating team, but it wasn’t exactly official.

“Congrats man” I told him.

He nodded and made his way to the living room.

“I’m just going to hibernate for the next two days”

I smiled a little as he slipped of his TEAM USA hoodie and stretched.

“I need a physical”

Bella nodded and smiled at him.

“You excited?”

“No, I’m going to have to take my midterms 3 weeks early and I haven’t even started my homework for that”

She rolled her eyes and waved him off. I was sad about not making the team, but this boy was something. He was humble because he wasn’t rubbing it in. He looked at me and smiled.

“Want to play Xbox?”

I laughed and nodded.

“I’ll go easy on you”

Bella smiled at us, and Kissed Adam’s forehead as she made her way over to the kitchen.
-----------
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a shit ton of homework i have not done. I should probably get to it, but i'll leave this for you guys :)