Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Fifty

Bella’s POV
I spotted a very pale James sitting on a chair and I stopped myself from laughing. He didn’t exactly faint, but he did throw up, and something else happened but Chris wouldn’t tell me. He was taking small sips of what I assumed was apple juice, and he coughed as I approached him.

“Hi James” I said.

He looked up at me and he made a face.

“See what I mean now” I said sitting next to him.

He nodded and leaned on me. He kissed my cheek and let out a deep breath.Yup he had puked because his breath smelled like Listerine. I leaned on him a little and I looked up at him. He looked down and gave me a smile as he ran his thumb on my arm.

“What up?” I asked.

“Game tomorrow, you’re going right?”

I nodded and he smiled.

“The kings play before, but I can squeeze you in” I told him.

He chuckled and nodded.

“I heard they traded Scrivens”

I sighed and nodded. I touched my heart and he looked at me with a smile.

“Yes, but they recalled Jones. My heart stings but not to much” I said shaking my head.

He laughed.

“Oh babe”

I looked up at him.

“I’m still bitter about last nights game. They shouldn’t of have won. Did you see Quick all ready to fight? God that was hot” I said.

He looked down at me and chuckled.

“I have a feeling you have a thing for Quick”

“A thing? Dude he’s your competition”

James looked up at Chris and Chris smiled down at us.

“Here you go man”

James nodded and took the tablet from Chris.

“She loves Quick. You should fight more often I heard she jumps your bones after”

I rolled my eyes as James looked down at me.

“I suddenly don’t want you to go to Sochi”

I looked up at him and he pecked my lips.

“James, he’s married” I said.

He shrugged and I laughed.

“I promise I won’t flirt with Quick” I said.

“I like it like that”

I kissed his cheek and I stood up.

“I need to head in and prep up. I’ll see you later for Dinner” I said.

He nodded and Chris looked at me.

“Did you help Adam with his calculus?”

“Yea I did, he was just confusing formulas but I think he’s good now” I said.

He nodded and I hugged both of them kissing James goodbye as I ran to change. I was then told what James did. It involved a very unmanly scream, followed by him throwing up. Well at least he made it to the trashcan right?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've got my 7pm class to wait for, but instead of doing nothing i have to do homework :(. I live in a sad world where my time is consumed by homework, studying and class. This is my 5th quarter and i still don't like it.