Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Fifty Two

James’ POV
We had lost to the Stars. The Stars of all teams, why the team that traded me? I looked at the times and saw it was pretty late. We were two hours ahead from LA, so she should still be awake.

I logged onto my twitter and noticed Bella put a picture on her instagram. I clicked on it and I smiled when I saw her in her Kings jersey and a beer in her hand, at Dodger Stadium. She had a lot of pictures of her and friends and dinners.

“Can I just stay here? Forever? I miss home”

I frowned a little when I noticed a lot of her friend were telling her to transfer. She really did miss home because most of the pictures she had on had I miss home on them. I clicked on the next arrow and sat up a little.

I noticed there was a picture of her and a guy. There was a picture next to that one of her in a purple gown and he was holding her.

“Finally got to catch up with my buddy. Can’t believe he’s gonna be a poppa! Congrats!”

I smiled and clicked on the next picture. I laughed when I saw she had been stuck in traffic

“I’m starting to miss Pittsburgh right now”

I took out my phone and dialed her number.

“Hello?”

“Hey Bells” I said.

I heard her move and I heard a door close.

“Hi James, why are you calling so late? Can you not sleep?”

“I miss you” I told her sincerely

“I miss you too James, but you need rest”

I heard her move and I looked at my phone noticing I had a Facetime call from her. I ended her call and accepted her Facetime call. I smiled when I saw her. She had just showered by the looks of it and she was on her laptop considering she was sitting on her bed.

“What time is your meeting tomorrow?” I asked her.

She looked at the time and then at the camera.

“8am”

I looked at the time and she smiled. I was keeping her up. It was 2 here making it midnight over there.

“It’s fine I’m used to sleeping nothing at all”

I nodded and she smiled.

“You look really tired James, exhausted actually. Can’t sleep?”

I nodded and rubbed my face letting out a deep breath.

“Who are you on the phone with?”

Bella looked up and I realized she was at home. She was in her room at her parent’s house.

“With James mom”

Bella’s mom appeared on the screen and she smiled at me.

“Oh you need to go to bed young man”

I laughed and nodded. I rubbed my eyes and smiled a little when Bella looked up at her mom.

“You look gorgeous though”

Bella laughed and moved her hands.

“Mom, go away”

She said that in Spanish, but I was starting to understand what Bella said. I realized that they would switch to Spanish whenever the guys were around. I knew they would talk about me because Jas said something about me wearing my glasses more often so I could be Bella’s professor. I just laughed but I understood what she was saying considering she was blushing like mad.

“I’m going, night James”

“Night” I told her.

Bella looked at me and smiled.

“Isn’t the mom trip coming up?”

I nodded and she smiled.

“Yes, my wallet will feel it” I told her throwing my head back.

She laughed and sat up a little.

“She’s your mom”

I nodded and I stretched.

“I know” I told her.

She gave me a smile when a yawn escaped my lips.

“James”

I shook my head and sat up a little. I was starting to slump and I missed her.

“It’s fine” I told her.

I heard someone move next to me and I turned to see I had woken up my roommate.

“Dude, keep your voice down”

“Oh is Matt there?”

I nodded and she smiled.

“Hi Matt!”

He groaned but responded with a Hello for Bella.

“I’ll get him to sleep”

He groaned and I chuckled.

“Come on lie down”

I did and she began telling me about her day. I listened and then she giggled when my mouth slacked.

“James just relax”

I shook my head and the last thing I heard was her telling me she would hang up until she heard me asleep. This is how she feels when I’m gone. I know it’s selfish of me, but I hope none of her friends back home try to convince her to stay in LA.
-----------
♠ ♠ ♠
Today is the Superbowl but it is also my mom's birthday. Sadly i am not home because i have school. Stupid college. The only good thing this weekend was that i no longer have ear ache. It's just a runny nose and i can handle that.