Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Fifty Nine

James’ POV

She looked at me a little surprised. Bella looked exhausted, her hair was in a lose ponytail and she was wearing comfy clothes. Some Yoga pants and a hoodie, how she was wearing that in this weather I don’t know. Then again she did spend 4 years in North Dakota. She had no make up on and she had bags. Her body posture read out exhaustion, but yet here she was standing with wide eyes.

“I uh kind of lied” I said scratching my neck.

She raised an eyebrow.

“I said we lived together” I said.

“James!”

I raised my hands up in defense and sighed.

“Hear me out Bella. I don’t want to send him to that place. We both got money, stableness and all. We can adopt him” I told her.

She looked at me and then at Isaac who was sleeping soundly.

“Have the social workers came in?”

I nodded and looked at her.

“Yea they said they would be here in two days considering you head back to Sochi in a few days” I said.

She nodded and stuck out her lips. She sighed and I smiled, she was considering it. She was pushing and tugging on her hair, and that meant one thing. She wanted to do it.

“James I’m not ready to be a parent. My parents would kill me if I did it now. Then again I can’t just leave the kid”

I nodded and looked at her.

“I talked with my parents and they’re coming over after the break. My siblings want to meet you and my dad already loves you Bella. It won’t hurt to try” I said.

She sighed and nodded.

“Ok, we can try to get him. I’ll lie with you”

I smiled and nodded.

“You look exhausted”

“Hospital beds aren’t comfortable. You need to go to bed, I love you but because I love you I am telling you to go rest” I said.

She laughed and nodded.

“When do you work?” I asked her as I pecked her lips.

“A couple of hours from now. I’ll take you up on that offer. I’m going to head out and I’ll see you later?”

I nodded.

“They release him tomorrow” I said.

She nodded and smiled.

“We’ll figure this out. I can’t say no to an Isaac”

I smiled and she pecked my lips.

“I’ll be back in a few. I am horribly jetlag, but I have paperwork and no surgeries so I’m good”

I nodded and she looked down at Isaac.

“Get some rest”

I nodded and she kissed my cheek as she made her way out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well happy wednesday. I hope your guys' tuesday was better than mine. I now have to study my ass off for Calculus cause I barely passed the midterm. anyways, here is your gift. Good night now, i have Jury Duty in the morning -_-