Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Six

James’s POV

“Dude maybe she hasn’t texted you back because I don’t know… She’s working? Didn’t you tell she got called to the emergency side of the hospital because some poles fell on some construction workers? It takes time for that to get removed James. You saw her yesterday quit acting like a clingy guy. Girls don’t like that”

I nodded and got up. Yea maybe that’s why. I looked at Nisky and he smiled as I got my stuff.

“I guess, well I’m heading out” I said.
“See you tomorrow!”

I nodded and just as I was about to get into my car my phone vibrated. I unlocked my phone and smiled. Yea she was busy after all. Nisky was right.

From: Bella Martinez I am so sorry for just getting back to you but I just checked my phone. Thanks for asking some of them are still in surgery but the one we got is stable and resting! I get out in 10 minutes, so yea we can totally do something. If you’re up to it ☺

I looked at the time and smiled and replied to her. I turned on my GPS and made my way to my destination. I got to the hospital and I found her walking out. She gave me a smile and approached me.

“Break or going home?” I asked putting my hands in the pockets of the hoodie I was wearing

She laughed lightly and nodded. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing glasses. She looked dead beat tired but her smile actually reached her eyes. Her babyhairs were sticking out and by the looks of it she had not slept at all. She still looked beautiful.

“Yes”

I smiled and she took out her keys. I saw the car next to mine blink its lights and I looked at her.

“Nice ride” I said.
She nodded.

“It was a gift from my parents when I graduated from Med School”

I nodded and looked at the 2012 Grand Cherokee.

“Well do you want to grab something to eat? Then I can drop you off here for your remainder part of work” I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled as she put a bag in the trunk of her car.

“I’m done for the day”
I smiled and she looked at her clothes.

“We can head to my house? I usually have a change of clothes. I don’t right now because I wasn’t even supposed to be in today”

I nodded slowly and she smiled.

“Well follow me”

I followed her to her place and I looked at the house. The house was a good two story house and by the looks of it, it was recently made a good 4-5 years ago. I followed her inside and noticed a few sweatshirts on the couch as we reached the living room. She got them and tossed them into my guess a closet. She walked into the kitchen and I looked around.

“I uh don’t live alone”
I looked at her.
“My best friend and her boyfriend live with me. They live upstairs. My brother lives here as well”

My eyes widened and she smiled.

“No one is here though. You are safe. Eric has work, the other two are working and they get out at midnight”

I nodded and she slowly disappeared. I looked around the house and spotted a few pictures of her and a few people. She looked the same in most of the pictures.

“Do you mind if I make lunch here for us?”

I turned around and saw she had changed out of her scrubs. She now wore a grey Vneck and some blue skinny jeans. Let me tell you that those skinny jeans brought out her curves. She had a very nice back side and honestly those scrubs did no justice in her.

“How long have you been working?” I asked her.

“Since you saw me yesterday”
My eyes widened and she smiled at me.

“It’s nothing honestly”
“How you are still walking is what I’m wondering” I said.

She laughed and looked at me.

“So what are you in the mood for?”

“Anything is fine” I said.

She nodded and walked to the kitchen. I followed her and she opened her fridge.

“So your brother is a chef?” I asked as I heard something open
“Yea I am”

I froze and Bella looked at me. She looked up and smiled.

“Hey Eric”
“Hey Bells, how was work?”
“It was fine. I got to see a huge pole get removed from someone.”
“Nice”
She nodded and she began cutting up food.

“You aren’t supposed to be here”

He looked at her with amusement in his eyes and smiled.

“Sorry sis, I didn’t get the memo that you and James Neal were speaking”

Ok so he knew who I was. He leaned near the wall that was in between the living room and kitchen and smiled at her.

“Love you bro, but what happened? You aren’t here unless Adrian tells you to go to bed or something. What was it this time?”

“Nah I got kicked out of my own kitchen. Apparently I need to get laid and what not”

I looked at Bella who was shaking her head at him.

“I’m going to bed though. Mel’s not here yet so that can’t be done”

He winked at her and she scrunched up her face. He looked really familiar like extremely familiar. She looked at me and smiled.

“Ok what do you want to eat?”

We ended up watching the big bang theory and we ate some chicken with veggies and rice. Let me tell you that she can cook. I glanced at her after a while and I saw she had her phone in her hands and she was texting away on her white iPhone 5, her fingers tapping away on the screen.

“Are you going to watch tomorrow’s game?” I asked her.

She looked away from her phone and nodded as she handed me her phone. Sid was basically forcing her to keep him company. I laughed and looked at her.

“I’ll see you after the game” I told her as I got up.
She nodded and I yawned.
“I need to head out before I end up asleep on your couch” I told her.

She laughed and she led me out. She gave me a hug and when I turned to leave she said my name. I turned to her and she tippy toed and kissed my cheek.

“See yah tomorrow”

Her accent got in the way. She laughed when I first mentioned it telling me I was the one who had an accent.

I nodded and smiled as I walked away. I got into my car and looked at the doorway. She was hitting her laughing brother as she closed the door. I smiled, I’ll ask her out tomorrow after the game.

Eric
♠ ♠ ♠
Back in school for week 10 and i am eating breakfast (oatmeal) while posting this because i have to head out in 15 minutes. I still need to do some homework but i decided this was far more important lol.

I am so sleepy! the 9 hour bus drive to school was horrible but i guess it's my fault for choosing this school lol. Goodbye now. Comment, subscribe! or don't do anything at all. :)