Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Sixty Three

James’ POV

I woke up to a small whimper. I opened my eyes and squinted. It was 4am, who was awake. Isaac hit me in the face and I groaned.

“Isaac go back to sleep” I mumbled.

He let out a shriek and Bella sat up. How she did that I have no idea. She turned on the lamplight and looked at him.

“What’s wrong?”

He tugged on his ear and she stood up. As she left the room without him he just started sobbing. He carefully got out of bed and I jumped out of bed when he walked out of the room.

“Bella” I called out.

“I’m coming”

I walked to the stairs and smiled a little. Isaac was crying on the third step. I picked him up and he looked down as his sobs increased.

“Bella I don’t think it’s his ear” I said.

Bella walked over to the stairs and when Isaac saw her he began wiggling. She laughed lightly and nodded. She left and I heard the refrigerator door close. She turned off the light and made her way over. As soon as Isaac got a hold of her he gripped onto her neck and sniffled into her shoulder.

“Come on let’s go to bed”

Bella walked back into the room and she sat Isaac on the bed. He lifted his arms and she smiled.

“Hold up”

She got under the blankets and I chuckled when Isaac crawled over to her. She tucked him in and he cuddled up to her.

“Lucky” I said.

She rolled her eyes and looked at Isaac.

“Stealing my women” I joked as I got into bed.

She just laughed and turned of the light. I laughed when I heard baby talk.

“Bed”

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes, you need sleep”

“No”

“Must you say no?”

“No”

I laughed and got closer to them. I cuddled up to them and closed my eyes.
----------------------
James’ POV

Isaac was fast asleep on my lap and Ali was getting a foot rub from Chris. Bella was in the kitchen making something to snack on.

“Dude this routine, Bella showed me a sneak peak and that shit is cool”

I nodded and looked at the screen. The place got dark and a Miss Jackson began playing. They just did a few spins and syncro moves. Adam lifted her and she did a spin as she left. They were dancing if it made sense. Adam smiled at Lisa and began clapping his hands at her. I laughed when they began goofy dancing. The lights began flickering and the song transitioned.

The only thing that lit up was their silhouette and I knew what was coming up.

I sat up a little causing Isaac to stir. He let out a groan and stretched. I looked back at the TV and saw Lisa and Adam did the somersaults like nothing and they began doing their routine.
He lifted her and she did a somersault and he caught her. They did a few ballroom tricks in there apparently. Some illegal moves as well, but you know who’s judging them. They did another somersault and the song changed again. Adam lifted her slowly and she lifted a skate. He nodded at her and she spun.

Chris sat up a little when Lisa’s skate almost grazed Adam’s cheek. The song was their exhibition song. Adam smiled and they began doing their routine. I chuckled as Adam released her and Lisa landed and they began the choreo I’d seen them do. They stopped and the light dimmed on them only following them. How they could skate and do that on the ice like that I have no idea. They were skating with the tip of their skates as well as spinning. He picked her up like nothing and tossed her. I guess it’s truest but still, I eat it sometimes and I’m just skating!

Adam smiled at Lisa and He got her hand and they skated around the rink. Chris looked at me and I looked at Isaac who was half asleep. I had woken him up from moving to much. Bella looked at us and smiled. She turned to the screen and smiled.

“Here it comes”

I leaned in a little just as Adam lifted Lisa up his shoulders and began hopping. She was like 90 pounds but how they balanced I have no idea. The hand synchronization was perfect though. An American flag was somehow involved in there and She jumped off of him and hooked her legs on his waist just as he dipped her just as the song finished. Doin’ Dirt began playing as they waved at the crowd. Adam was crying and Lisa’s make up was smeared. He kissed her cheek and waved at the camera.

“Elisabeth Jackson and Adam Martinez of the United States of America. Your Olympic champions in Pairs Skating.”

They bowed down and they even got a standing ovation. He looked around and waved at a certain spot of the place. They zoomed in on that spot and it was his family and Lisa’s as well. Opal’s dad was there as well.

“Damn that one was good”

I nodded and looked at Isaac who started crying. Bella put her plate down and I shook my head.

“He’s tired James”

“I know I know let’s get your blanket” I said standing up.

He put his head on my shoulder and I walked into Bella’s room. He had been showered a few hours ago because he thought it would be fun to play with mud while I was helping Mel with the dishes. Chris found him full of mud. Like even his ears had mud in them.

I got his blanket and cocooned him up.

“Let’s get you your sippie cup” I mumbled as I picked him up.

He put his head on my shoulder. I walked to the living room to see Opal skating. She was great, she took advantage that both Russians fell on their butts and knocked Queen Yuna from her thrown. She was the current Olympic champion for Ladies figure skating.

“Hand him over”

I handed Isaac over to Mel who began rocking him as she walked to the kitchen. He was a good boy, I would be teaching him how to skate soon as well. Bella did not appreciate that one bit and neither did Adam. Adam said he would be teaching Isaac how to skate. I wasn’t going to be a fond of that. The adoption process was going well and fast considering we had an interview with the adoption agency. Chris’ brother told me we would end up with Isaac, but Bella would have to cut hours. The problem was more on Bella because they would assume she had a debt from medical school.

Ali flinched.

“I just want TJ home. I don’t think he wants his daughter to be born in the Burgh”

I laughed and she sighed.

“Knowing her, she just might be”

Chris laughed and looked at Ali.

“Well tell her to stay in there cause Oshie will have my head if she comes out”

I heard Isaac baby talk in the kitchen and Bella turned around. I laughed when he whined about something.

“Ugh I can’t say no to you”

He stumbled into the living room and walked to Bella. She picked him up and he cuddled up to her.

“Has he let you guys sleep?”

I nodded slowly.

“We just have to tire him out” I said as Bella stood up.

Mel nodded and she groaned.

“It is bed time. Come on Ali”

Ali stood up and followed Mel upstairs. I turned to Bella who was rocking Isaac to sleep.

“How do you think the team is going to handle it?” I asked her.

She looked at me.

“I don’t know but Adam said he calls dibs on the Olympians”

I laughed.

“He wants to tell Toews”

I followed her into her room and she lied him down on his little kid bed. She pushed his hair back and I noticed he was dead asleep.

“Are you going to watch the game?” I asked her.

“Yea just let me tuck him in”

I nodded and turned on the TV. I looked at her and made myself a plan to go look for an engagement ring. I was going to marry this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it poured all day yesterday and i think i may have gotten a cold. Ugh!

I have chemistry to do and i have to read for my photography class. You think we would be doing photography in the class not watching nude people.

Anyways hope you guys liked this. I was supposed to post this last night but the power was out.