Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Sixty Nine

James’ POV
“He hasn’t slept at all”

I looked at Bella who was holding a sleeping Isaac. He was passed out cold in her arms. We got back to the house and she showered him. He wouldn’t stop clinging onto me so we watched cartoons. Correction he watched them because I fell asleep. When I woke up he was still cuddled up to me. His eyes glued onto the TV.

Bella had taken a nap as well and well she packed up for the small two-day road trip. She had work a little before the ducks game, so she would be busy in the morning. I would take Isaac with me to practice.

“He hasn’t” I said as Bella nudged him.

He lazily lifted his head and groaned lightly. She made him look at her and she smiled as she fixed his little coat he had on. Apparantly it might be raining in Cali.

“I know honey but you have to walk across that. Then I can carry you”

He nodded slowly and did what he was told. She picked him up and I got her carry on. He closed his eyes and cuddled up to her neck.

“Are you cold?”

“No”

She nodded and kissed his forehead.

“This way”

Bella followed me and we got into our seats. Isaac sat up and looked around. He leaned on my shoulder as Bella put on his seatbelt. She smiled at him and he yawned again.

“We should be there in a few” I said.

She nodded and opened up a portfolio. She hummed and I looked at it.

“What exactly are you going to do in LA?” I asked her.

She turned to me and sat up a little.

“Leonard wants me to see how to do a surgery. I will be helping her perform it when I get back”

I nodded slowly and smiled when I saw Isaac look at Bella. He pointed at his neck and she touched her necklace.

“Pretty”

She smiled and nodded.

“It is, isn’t it?”

He nodded and I winked at her.

“Loser”

I laughed and she leaned back. I closed my eyes and soon we were in San Jose.

----------
Bella’s POV
Oh the SAP Center, it brings back many memories. Good and bad, and some that I never want to live through. I adjusted Isaac who was on my lap. I fixed his beanie and I let out a deep breath. Isaac smiled when he saw James in front of him on the ice. He got off my lap and made his way over to the glass. I picked him up and James smiled.

“He looks good”

I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

“You look good too”

I laughed and adjusted Isaac’s Neal jersey he had on. James looked around and pointed at the bars. I sighed and followed him over.

“If you drop him” I told him.

“I won’t”

He got Isaac from me and James began skating around the Ice. Sid turned around when he saw Isaac. None of the guys knew we had gotten him so you know. All James’ teammates kinda just watched in amazement as Isaac giggled like crazy. After a while James handed Isaac over. I bundled him up in his blanket and I took a seat. When I sat down I heard.

“She’s so pretty, no one stands a chance”

“I heard she’s a surgeon. How’d he get a surgeon?”

I bit in a laugh.

“Lucky girl”

I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three in one day! i am on a role!
I have finals in 17 days and i have not started studying. I should probably start studying this week if i want to pass my Calculus and Photography class.

The story will end soon, but i may start the Olli Maatta one i've been working on for a while during Spring break if not during the spring quarter. I'll probably finish my Martin Jones one though so i have a feeling my Olli one will be pushed back for Summer vacation.