Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Seventy

Bella’s POV

Chris’ eyes widened as we saw how the guy flew off his bike. He looked and me and I was already unbuckling my seatbelt. I ran over to the guy and I saw he was on his side.

“Chris call 911” I said.

Chris looked at me and took out his phone. He was wearing his helmet, but there was no way I was taking it off. I did unlock his helmet visor. His eyes were open and he was breathing.

“You’re gonna be ok” I told him.

He groaned and I squeezed his hand.

“Don’t move” I told him.

He looked at me, and his eyes widened a little. His body jolted and he just looked at me with wide eyes.

“Relax” I told him.

He opened his mouth and coughed. My eyes widened when I saw he coughed up blood.

“No no you are alright” I told him when he tried to move.

He looked at me and right before he passed out he said something. He said my name.
------
James’ POV

“I came to pick Bella up” I told Chris as he looked up from a paper he was reading.

He nodded and smiled when he saw Isaac was fast asleep. I looked at his white lab coat and it just said his name on it.

“He’s out by the looks of it”

I nodded he opened something. It was fruit. He offered me some but I shook my head.

“Sid and Geno tired him out, but he seems to like skating” I said.

He chuckled and nodded. Isaac had begun to get a little fussy half way through practice and by the end of practice he was fast asleep on the bench. He cried when I picked him up from the bench, that’s how cranky he was.

“Well Bella is checking on a patient you can go in if you want. Room 205”

I nodded and walked over to the room. The door was opened so I walked in to see Bella fixing a guys’ IV. He was looking at her and watching her every move. I knocked on the door and walked in a little.

“Bells” I said.

She turned to me and smiled.

“Hi James, I’m almost done just give me a second”

I nodded and she looked at Isaac.

“Is he asleep?”

I nodded.

“Yes he’s been like this for about two hours” I said adjusting Isaac in my arm.

“I could tell you guys tired him up. He actually sleeps more now”

I looked up when I heard a heart rate go up.

“Are you ok?” I asked the guy.

He nodded slowly and looked at Isaac who was calmly sleeping. Isaac was in his comfortable clothes, which consisted; on his jeans, some UGG boots, a thermo, a long sleeve and his thin jacket. He refused to put on his other jacket, so he had his blanket over his body.

“Yea I’m fine”

I looked at him and he looked up at Bella. He gave her a smile and nodded.

“Well you rest and I’ll see you tomorrow”

“You’re leaving already?”

She nodded and looked at Isaac who’s face was pressed onto my left shoulder. His lips a little parted and his hand covering some of his face. She smiled up at him and fixed his hair. The guy looked at her and then at Isaac. If you didn’t know we had adopted him you would think he was actually our biological child. His hair was a light brown, he was pale skinned and well I was carrying him.

“Is he yours?”

Bella smiled and nodded.

“Yea”

The guy nodded slowly and looked at me.

“Your husband?”

“Boyfriend” I told him.

He nodded and Isaac stirred. He opened his eyes and Bella began cooing at him. He closed his eyes and I smiled when he sighed and rubbed his eyes. He gave Bella a smile and he lifted his body.

“Hey you”

He giggled at Bella and I looked at her.

“I’ll let you finish up” I told her.

She nodded and she kissed his cheek. Isaac put his head on my shoulder and he looked at the guy in the hospital bed. He turned his head and buried it in my neck.

“I’ll be with Chris” I said.

She nodded and turned to the guy.

“A nurse will be in charge of you and Dr. Hernandez will stop by to check up on you”

He nodded and I walked outside. Chris smiled when he saw Isaac was awake.

“Dude the guy knew Bella’s name”

I looked at Chris and he shrugged. He handed Isaac a piece of fruit and looked at me as Isaac took a bite from it.

“The guys was in a bike accident and like before he passed out he looked at her and mumbled Bella. I know it was Bella, but she keeps saying it wasn’t”

“That’s creepy” I said.

He nodded and smiled at Isaac.

“When he woke up though he just kept staring at her. We called his girlfriend and she’s on her way over, but they live in Wilkes-Barre”

I looked at him and he nodded. I looked at the tablet and saw he was doing his own digging.

“I called my brother and if I’m correct”

I looked at him and saw he was looking at the room.

“That’s her brother”
♠ ♠ ♠
I realized i didn't date this. This is before the Caps game(Away) cause to me they will go back to Pittsburgh and rest.

Anyways i am super exhausted and i should probably go to bed considering i need to be up at 8am -_- ugh.

Hope you guys liked it!