Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Seventy One

-----------
James’ POV

I walked into the hospital with Isaac who was looking around.

“Hey little man”

He looked away from a person’s colorful hat and smiled at Jas.

“Bella in?” I asked.

“She is out in like 5 minutes”

I nodded and Chris smiled and walked over when he saw Isaac.

“Hey little man”

“Dr. Hernandez”

He turned around and I stood up a little straight when I saw whom Bella is deadly afraid of. Dr. Leonard, apparently she’s nice on good days.

“James”

I nodded at her and smiled.

“Afternoon” I told her.

She smiled at Isaac and looked at me.

“If it weren’t for the fact that I knew he was adopted, I would actually think you are his dad”

I chuckled and Isaac gave her a smile.

“Hand him over”

I did and he smiled at her.

“He has gained weight and he’s grown. I’m sure this boy is just a bouncing ball of energy”

I nodded.

“Yes he is” I told her.

“Does he speak now?”

I nodded a little.

“He just smiles when he has no idea what you say” I said.

She laughed and looked at Isaac.

“You are a cutie”

She started laughing when he gave her a smile. She kissed his cheek and he asked to be put down. She did and he looked up at Jas. He squealed and she smiled at him.

“Aww I missed you too”

She picked him up and kissed his cheek.

“Where’s Bella?” I asked.

“That boy, he liked demanded she’d be his doctor”

“I told you not to assign her to him doc, that’s her brother”

She sighed and looked at Chris. Jas handed Isaac back to me when she heard her beeper go off.

“Why are you so sure?”

“I overheard him and his girlfriend talking. She was saying how pretty and smart Bella was. She referred to Bella as his sister”

I looked around and spotted Bella walking over with a brunette girl. I smiled at Bella and Isaac looked at her.

“Hi you!”

He giggled and the girl looked at the little kid. I saw the look of confusion on her face when she saw he had one brown eye, and one colored.

“Are you out?” I asked her.

She nodded and she got Isaac from him.

“Is he yours?”

I looked at the girl and nodded.

“Yea” I said.

She looked at me and nodded.

“He’s a cute boy”

“Thanks” I told her.

She looked at Bella and smiled.

“So just give me a call and we can have lunch”

I looked at Bella and she smiled and nodded.

“Yea”

I got Isaac from her. I smiled and excused myself with Bella as I pushed her out. She was uncomfortable.

“Martinez”

Bella looked at Dr. Leonard.

“Paperwork this week”

She smiled and nodded. The girl made a sick bitch face and Dr. Leonard looked at Jas.

“Gonzalez have the patient in room 205 be transferred to the first floor to the recovery room. Hernandez scrub up”

Chris nodded and he and Jas left. We began walking away and Dr. Leonard called me. I turned to her and she walked over to her.

“When is your next home game?”

I smiled at her. I had told her if she ever wanted tickets to tell me”

“Uh I have an Away game on Saturday, but there is a game on Sunday here ” I said.

She nodded.

“Well then two please”

“Sure, I’ll have Bella give them to you” I said smiling at her.

“You may go now”

I chuckled and we made our way out.

“So that girl” I told Bella as I buckled up Isaac.

She shook her head.

“She’s kind of creepy. She’s cousin of the guy in 205”

I nodded and we got into the car. I nodded and looked at her.

“So what’s the guys name?” I asked her.

“Uhhh Cade”

I nodded and turned on the car.

“Why?”

I smiled.

“Just you know wanted to put a name to the face” I told her.

She nodded and smiled.

“Well I’m starving”

I nodded and slipped on my seatbelt. I pulled back and began driving towards the diner. This Cade guy, I didn’t like him and I don’t care if he was related to my girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i still don't know if i'm going to the Pens/Sharks game thursday :)
I may go considering i don't have anything planned for the night. Well i may be in San Jose tomorrow considering we need to go buy party favors and booze for my roommates birthday.

Maybe i'll meet a Penguin. I doubt it but a girl can dream lol. I should probably go to bed considering i need to wake up in less than 8 hours. Night!