Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Seventy Two

Bella’s POV

I had the day off, and Isaac was enjoying my day off. I heard a light knock on the door and I looked at the door. Adam peeked in and I smiled at him.

“Come on in” I told him.

He smiled and walked in. He looked at Isaac who was asleep and then at me.

“I made breakfast”

I nodded and sat up. Isaac didn’t even stir and Adam looked at him.

“You know the resemblance is scary”

I looked at him and saw he was looking at Isaac.

“That they both sleep like they’re dead?” I asked him.

He nodded and looked up at me.

“Does he sleep with you guys?”

I shook my head and stood up.

“He has his room and he sleeps in it. He goes into the room like at 8 though and takes a nap on James” I said.

He chuckled and Isaac stirred. I looked at the time and saw it was almost 10am meaning he was due to wake up soon.

“What time did he go to bed?”

“Midnight” I told him.

He nodded and looked at Isaac who was now looking at me. He gave Isaac a smile to which he groaned.

“Yup you are definitely James’ child”

I looked at Isaac and smiled.

“Go potty” I told him as he rubbed his eyes.

He got off the bed and Eric walked in. He smiled at Isaac and looked at me.

“So um Adam made breakfast and won’t let us eat until you get up. So um get up”

I laughed and shooed them out. I changed into some shorts and a tank top. Isaac came back and I got him out of his pjs. I changed him into some jeans and a collared shirt. I heard the doorbell ring and I looked at Isaac.

“I got it” I told my brothers as Isaac ran to the door.

I opened the door and I looked at Isaac, as he stepped back a little not recognizing the person at the door. I looked up and saw a pair of blue eyes.

“Cade, what are you doing here?” I asked him.

He looked at Isaac who was hiding behind my leg and then up at me.

“Can I talk with you?”

He looked up and I followed his gaze. I turned around to see Eric standing behind me.

“Um”

I looked at Cade then at Eric.

“Can you take Isaac inside? You can start breakfast without me. I’ll be in in a few.” I said.

Eric nodded slowly and I grabbed my hoodie. I slipped it on and Cade looked at the logo.

“You went to Boston?”

I looked at him and nodded. He smiled and nodded slowly.

“So what did you want to talk about?” I asked.

He looked at me and blinked slowly.

“Dad said you looked a lot like her”

I looked at him and he gave me a small smile.

“Bella, I’m your half brother”
♠ ♠ ♠
I should be studying for finals but instead i am watching CSI. I am also trying to start on my research paper but i know that's a big fail cause my procrastinated self won't let myself do my work in time.

I need to do chemistry homework and i need to finish my calculus homework :(

Well i hope i left you guys hanging!