Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Seventy Three

Bella’s POV

I looked at him a little shocked and the door opened.

“You need to get the fuck out of my property”

Cade raised an eyebrow at Eric and both of them glared at each other.

“Who the fuck are you?”

Eric walked a little closer to him and closed his fist.

“I’m her brother”

“No you aren’t, I’m her brother”

“I’m her brother, at the end of the day she’s my little sister. You two just share the same jackass father”

“NO” I snapped seeing as Cade was about to punch Eric.

Cade looked at me and I managed to get inbetween them. Eric sighed and I looked at Cade

“You need to leave” I told him.

“Mommy”

Cade looked at me a little surprised.

“We’re biologically related, but you don’t know me” I said as I picked Isaac up who looked at Cade.

Cade looked at me and opened his mouth. He took a deep breath and reached for my arm. I stepped back and looked at him.

“Bella”

I shook my head.

“He didn’t want me at all and I don’t want anything to do with him” I told him.

I looked at Eric.

“Eric go inside and you get out of this premises before I call the police” I said.

Cade looked at me a little surprised.

“I want you in my life, you’re my sister”

I looked at him.

“Biologically yes” I said nodding.

He looked at Isaac.

“You had him at a young age”

I looked at Isaac and nodded.

“Yea I did”

He looked at Isaac and he let out a shaky breath.

“I actually didn’t expect it this way. I figured I would tell you and you would be you know happy”

I looked at him and laughed.

“Happy over the fact my biological father left me in front of a church?” I asked.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

“Ask your dad about that” I said as I stepped away and walked inside.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Adam was looking at me. I smiled at Isaac as he gave me a smile and said “Mommy” again.

“Yes I’m your mommy” I told him as I kissed his forehead.

Eric looked at me and I sighed.

“Who was this guy?”

“He was one of my patients and well now I know why his cousin has been following me all over the hospital” I said.

“Ma”

I looked at Isaac and he pointed at the food. I laughed and nodded.

“That’s kind of creepy”

I sighed and nodded as I sat Isaac down and handed him his fork. He put the fork on the table and reached for the fruit with his hand. I laughed and I saw Adam was looking at me.

“I’m fine Adam” I said.

He nodded slowly.

“Are you going to try to talk with him again? He is related to you after all”

I began cutting Isaac’s pancakes and looked up at Adam.

“I don’t know honestly. I don’t think he knew I was left in front of a church. I don’t know what my biological dad said to him but I shouldn’t be an ass to him as well. I just got mad cause he tried to punch Eric” I said.

Eric laughed.

“He wouldn’t of have hurt me. He’s kinda scrawny”

I laughed and nodded.

“That’s true” I said.

Mel looked at me and gave me a small smile. Ali let out a small laughed and they both nodded. The deal was that Ali would stay here until TJ came for her. She’s probably go into labor soon though.

“You should talk with him”

Adam looked at her and then at me.

“He is your brother after all, he didn’t do anything Bella”

I nodded and Adam glanced at Isaac who now had chocolate smothered all over his face.

“Look at you!”

He giggled and my brothers smiled at him. Mel handed me some wipes and I cleaned his face.

“What time does James get back?”

I looked at Eric.

“Like 1?” I said.

He nodded and smiled.

“Are you going to tell him?”

I nodded and looked at them.

“What if your dad wants to meet you?”

I looked at Ali

“I’ll meet him. I want to know what he was thinking the night he left me in front of that church” I said.

Adam looked at me.

“This sounds selfish”

I looked at him.

“But can I watch this?”

I laughed and looked at Isaac.

“Of course Adam”

He nodded and my phone rang.

“Is that James?”

I looked at the caller ID and shook my head.

“It’s Jas” I said.

I got a text from her and she told me Cade had showed up to the hospital an hour before. He demanded my address and what not. When Jas didn’t give it to him he stormed out. I guess he found out where I lived because he somehow made it here. I excused myself and made my way to the room. I dialed a number sent to me by text and I let out a deep breath.

“Hello”

“I’ll meet up with you just you” I said.

The line stayed quiet.

“You almost hit my brother today and my son was there. If you plan on raising your” I was cut off.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me”

I sighed and rubbed my face.

“I’m giving you one chance” I said.

“When do you want to meet up?”

I bit my lip and took a deep breath. Uhhh I needed to talk with James, but James would understand and well he could try to be intimidating. James would agree as long as I let him mess with Cade.

“Tomorrow” I said.

“Ok where?”

“My house” I said.

“Where your brother almost kicked my ass?”

“You started that, but no” I said.

“Then where?”

“I’ll send you the address” I said.

“How’d you get my number?”

“You also harassed my best friend” I said.

“I didn’t get much out of her. She’s stubborn. I just flirted with one of the nurses and she gave me an address”

I sighed cause I knew who that nurse was.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then” I said.

I looked at my phone and took a deep breath. Did I do the right thing?

--------------
♠ ♠ ♠
So i am about to order some wings and pizza cause my housemates and i will be watching the pens/sharks game. As a fellow Kings fan i want the pens to beat them and shut them out, but since i live in North Cal i admit to say it but the Sharks have a soft spot on me. The Pens also beat the kings the other day and they aren't allowed to do that!

I wonder if Beau visited the In-N-Out next to the San Jose airport cause every time i'm in downtown San Jose i eat there. Like i could go anywhere and i choose that. Beau showing his teammates the greatness of an In-N-Out lol

I still want them to lose cause well although i'm watching the Kings/Jets (Captain and Richards scored so it's currently 2-1) game it's not the same cause it's on my laptop not like down the hill or on TV. anyways, here you guys go! I doubt you guys even read this so zip-a-dee-do-da-zip-a-dee-ay! Good day!