Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Seventy Five

-----------
Bella’s POV
I carefully shut off the alarm and turned to look at the side of the bed. James was fast asleep on his stomach. I smiled a little when I saw he managed to get out of his suit. His button down was still on and so were his socks. I sat up and nudged him. He scrunched up his face and groaned.

“Turn on your back so I can get you out of your shirt” I told him.

He let out a deep breath and turned on his back. I unbuttoned his shirt and got his arms out of his shirt.

“You are so tired” I told him as his arm fell onto the bed.

He responded with a groan.

“Good game though. You had Tyler on his heels” I told him as I kissed his cheek.

I pecked his lips and I pushed his hair back. I laughed lightly as he tried to open his eyes.

“Keep them shut” I told him.

He hummed and I pecked his lips. He had gone out with a few guys last night, Tyler included. I had had lunch with Tyler yesterday afternoon. He has a girlfriend now, she goes to the local University and from how he talked about her. The boy is in love. It’s cute to see him like this. He may have been traded but he is having a great season. Sure he got no gold medal, but the boy did have 3 hat tricks so far. He’s younger than Beau so he’s still got plenty of time to be at his best.

“I’m going to take Isaac with me” I told him.

He didn’t respond so I nudged him. He opened his eyes and I smiled.

“I’m taking Isaac with me” I told him.

He nodded and I heard the doorbell ring.

“And that is Eric and Mel” I said.

He groaned and I pecked his lips.

“Go to sleep I’ll be back in a few” I said.

He nodded and closed his eyes. I heard a cry when the doorbell rang again. I sighed and made my way to Isaac’s room. He was already out of bed when I opened his door. I picked him up and made my way downstairs.

“Gosh guys” I said as I opened the door.

“Why are you not dressed?”

I rolled my eyes as they walked in. Eric chuckled a little when he saw how cranky Isaac looked.

“You aren’t leaving him here?”

“Nah, James just got in a few hours ago. James sleeps like he’s dead so I doubt he would hear. He had guy time with some of them” I said as they walked into the living room.

Eric nodded and I excused myself. I walked into the room to see James was on his side now. I put Isaac on the bed where he immediately got under the blankets.

“Don’t wake him up” I told Isaac.

He nodded and closed his eyes as he curled up. I changed into some jeans and a long sleeve. It was cold outside so I slipped on my UGGs. I picked my hair up in a ponytail and I got Isaac’s clothes. I slipped on his jeans and his long sleeve. I slipped on his sweater and put on his beanie. He yawned as I lifted his foot to slip on his socks. I put on his UGGs and picked him up. We both went into the bathroom and I brushed my teeth as he did his business. He washed his hands and I sat him on the sink as I helped him brush his teeth. I cleaned his face and I put him down.

“Go say bye to daddy” I said.

He ran out the bathroom and I slowly followed him. I smiled when he used James torso to get up. James giggled a little and I smiled as he helped Isaac up.

“Bye”

“Goodbye Isaac”

“Bye daddy”

I smiled as James sat up. James looked at me with his blue eyes wide.

“Did he just?”

I smiled and nodded. James pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead.

“You can’t just do that Isaac. Leave me here after you call me daddy”

Isaac giggled and kissed James’ cheek.

“Well he is” I said.

James nodded and lied back down. I picked Isaac up and leaned down.

“I’ll be back in a few, I’ll see you before the game” I said.

He nodded slowly and opened his eyes. I pecked his lips and smiled at him.

“Mommy”

I looked at Isaac and smiled.

“Hungry”

“Time to go. Sleep your alarm won’t ring for 4 hours. I’ll call you to make sure you are up” I told James.

He nodded and closed his eyes. I fixed the blanket on him and looked at Isaac. He yawned and put his head on my shoulder as we walked out of the room.

“So if you guys are going wedding dress shopping. Why am I coming? I thought Stella was making your dress?”

“We’re looking at bridesmaid and tuxedos for the guys”

He nodded and he got Isaac.

“Hungry?”

“Yea”

I smiled as Eric began tickling Isaac as we walked to his truck.

“How’s Ali?” I asked.

“Little Oshie might be here the day they play Pitt”

I nodded.

“That was perfect timing” I said.

They nodded and I sat down in the car. Isaac let out a yawn and looked at me.

“Ma”

“Yea?” I asked.

He blew me a kiss and I laughed.

“You are adorable”

I looked at Mel who looked at Eric.

“Let’s make one”

He laughed and nodded.

“We will start tonight”

I scrunched up my nose.

“How about we do this quick, eat, and then go back to Ali?”

I nodded and leaned back. One of my close friends was going to miss a game so he could see his wife. TJ was going to come straight to Pittsburgh instead of phili considering she couldn’t do much. She was resting in bed and Chris and Jas were probably there with her. The girl was never alone because well that little girl would be the first baby to be born of us friends.

It was nice to see all of us settling down
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh i have a research paper to start on. Math to start studying for and 3 books to read by wednesday. I have so much to do and i am hungover and sleepy. I'll do some of it right now after i eat a greasy burger. Guys never drinkkkk.