Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Seventy Six

James’ POV

I looked at my son who would be wearing an LA Kings jersey tonight.

“You know that hurts” i said.

I heard a laugh and Isaac looked up from his toy. Bella appeared in the hall holding a jersey.

“Isaac honey”

He looked up at her.

“Come here I need to feed you”

He stood up and I walked over to Bella.

“Must he wear it?” i asked her.

She laughed and nodded.

“Yea, he kinda has to”

I frowned and she smiled.

“Have fun”

I nodded and pecked her lips.

“How are Ali and little Oshie?” I asked her.

“Still in the hospital. He feels like a total dick, but she said it’s fine”

“Couldn’t he take some days” I said.

She nodded and sat Isaac down. He began eating his chicken and she turned to me.

“He can, but the playoffs are a few weeks away. She had her normally so you know she’s going to be staying at Eric’s for a good 2 weeks. She needs to be resting, she did lose a lot of blood”

I nodded and Isaac smiled at Bella.

“Well go get dressed”

She patted my butt as she passed by me. I laughed and smacked her butt.

“Oww!”

I pecked her lips as I made my way out of the kitchen and to the hall. I went to shower and I took my nap.

“James”

My eyes fluttered open and I yawned.

“Wish I had a job like this”

I chuckled as Bella sat down next to me.

“We live in a world where athletes are paid more than surgeons” I told her.

She gave me a smile and rubbed my arm.

“Where’s Isaac?” I asked her.

“Adam has him downstairs”

I nodded and she smiled.

“Well food is ready”

“I have a meeting so I’ll eat your food for lunch” I told her.

She laughed.

“Ok well get up”

I nodded and sat up. I puled her down and she laughed as I let myself lie back down.

“You aren’t wearing my jersey tonight?” I mumbled as I flipped us over.

“Nope”

I laughed and I kissed her cheek.

“I love you” I told her.

She let out a giggle as my stubble tickled her neck.

“I love you too James”

She played with my hair and she nudged me.

“But you have to go already. On second thought stay so you can lose”

I laughed and lifted myself from her. I smiled at the necklace that was on her neck. I fixed the earrings I had given her at Isaac’s birthday dinner.

“You look stunning” I told her.

She rolled her eyes and I heard a squeal downstairs. I flinched when a thump was heard and Isaac’s cry filled the house. Bella sighed and looked at me.

“Ok move I need to go get Isaac”

I kissed her and got off of her. She got off the bed and made her way out to the hall. I changed into my suit and fixed my tie. I took a deep breath and got my phone as I made my way out. I found Bella holding Isaac who was still sniffling.

“Why is he crying?” I asked Adam.

He laughed and Bella hit him.

“He ran into the wall”

I chuckled and took Isaac from Bella.

“You ok?” I asked him.

He nodded slowly and he cuddled up to me.

“No Isaac he needs to go already”

I chuckled when Isaac began whining as I leaned down a little.

“I have to go” I told him.

“No”

I sighed and Adam got Isaac from me. I pecked bella’s lips and kissed Isaac’s forehead as his lip wobbled.

“Hope you lose!”

I laughed when I realized Adam was going to be wearing a Kings jersey. As I walked over to my car I heard Isaac’s cry followed by him crying out for me. I heard a whine come from him as I got into my car. I took a deep breath and turned on the car. Stupid sid and his meeting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I won't be posting until probably Wednesday night. I have a research paper due that day and i haven't even started doing research. I'm an idiot basically, i told myself not to procrastinate and here i am doing it. Well enjoy your day because i doubt i will.

So much to do. Why is it dead week? gaH!!!!!