Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Eighty

James’ POV
I took a deep breath. You’d expect me to not be nervous. I mean she already married me.

“She’s ready, she won’t leave you”

I nodded at Geno and Sid.

“Guys I think I’m gonna faint” I mumbled.

“you are not quit being a wuss”

I looked at Oshie and Ty who gave me a wink. I looked around to see Elsa fixing Olli’s hair. That guy and his alfalfa hair, Jas smiled and walked over to me.

“She’s ready”

She fixed my bowtie and smiled.

“Relax, you are shaking. It’s not like she’s missing or anything. She’s talking with her brothers”

I nodded and looked around. I couldn’t find my dad.

“You relax, Ali wipe the sweat off of his forehead”

Ali dabbed my forehead and smiled. Oshie and her had gotten married right before the season started. The wedding was nice and all. She looked stunning.

I nodded and she patted my arms.

“No crying like last time”

I rolled my eyes as she dabbed my cheeks. She nodded and gave the door two thumbs up. I smiled when I saw Estelle tossing flowers. Vero behind her making sure her daughter was doing her job right. I smiled when I saw Isaac walking over with a pillow. He was so concentrated in not dropping the rings. He got there and I looked up as I saw my dad walking Bella down the Isle. I spotted [url= http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_max6uyvFYY1qgn80po5_400.jpg]Cade[/url] in the corner smiling next to her other brother. They all agreed that they’d try to see each other once in a while. Bella couldn’t look at her biological dad though, she still resented the fact that he abandoned his children and moved on with his life. Ricardo had passed away in his sleep in October which is why Bella’s (adoptive) dad wasn’t walking her down. Bella’s [url= http://www.fashionweddingdresses.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Satin-and-Lace-Illusion-Jewel-Neckline-Ball-Gown-Style-with-Lace-Applique-Bodice-2013-Wedding-Dresses-333431.jpg]dress[/url] was beautiful and I got Stella to thank for it.

“Who gives the bride”

Adam, Eric, Cade and [url= http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3tbw0OIDx1rvpxlpo1_r1_500.png]Xavier[/url] all stood up and Xavier spoke.

“We do, her brothers”

Bella smiled at them and hugged each one of them.

“We can still run away”

She laughed and hugged Adam.

“Of course Adam”

She stepped back and my dad hugged her. He told her something and she nodded. The ceremony began and said I do and all.

“James, you may kiss your wife”

I smiled and pulled her into a kiss. I pulled away and laughed when a piano version of She’s a Lady began playing.

“Time to PARTY!”

I laughed and picked Bella up. She laughed and tightened her grip on me.

“A baby is going to be made tonight”

I rolled my eyes at Sid. Poor guy, he was forced to marry a has been.

“Where’s the wife?”

he shrugged and fixed his daughter in his arms.

“I don’t know maybe she left me”

I laughed.

“you’d want that wouldn’t you” I told him.

“Yes”

I laughed and walked over Bella.

“Dr. Martinez Neal” I told her.

She turned and smiled.

“hey hot stuff”

I smiled and pecked her lips. If someone told me I would be married and have a kid, I would have laughed. Now? I wouldn’t change it for the world. They were my family and my relationship was just beginning. Here’s to forever.

The End <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's it. thank you for taking the to read this story and comment. Now i have to do my calculus homework. There is so much to do! Dead week is horrible and i hate the quarter system but in exactly a week i will be done with finals!

Here's to passing all my classes including that horrible one i call calculus