Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Nine

James’ POV
I opened my eyes and let out a deep breath. The room smelled nothing like mine. This room smelled like girly body spray, lotion and like a mixture of hand sanitizer and peach. I lifted my head and looked around. The room was dark and you could hear chatter in the other room. I carefully sat up and looked at the time. Doing that made my head thump. I closed my eyes and I turned to the door when I heard it open.

Bella walked in and gave me a smile.

“Hey you’re awake. How are you feeling?”
I looked at her.

“How long was I asleep?” I asked looking around the room.

She smiled.

“Well we got in like at midnight and you had to be awake till like 4am”

I nodded slowly and I looked around.

“You fell asleep as soon as I let you. You kept whining over the fact that I had to wake you every hour or so”

She rubbed my arm and I blinked slowly

“I figured you would want the room dark. Are you hungry?”

My stomach growled as soon as she said hungry. She laughed lightly and I looked at her.

“Thanks” I told her.

“You don’t need to thank me James. I’m doing it because I want to”

She pushed my hair back and I closed my eyes because it felt good.

“I want to go on a date with you” I told her.

I winced inside. Gosh I was being desperate.

She looked at me and nodded slowly. She pushed my hair back and I looked at her.

“How about you focus on getting better and then after we can go on as many dates as you want”

I nodded and she smiled at me.

“You just relax. You’re sick”

I nodded slowly and she pulled me into a hug. I was used to hugging people, but the hug she was giving me had something. She was being nurturing at the same time as it was a little friendly. I put my head on her shoulder and she hummed as my stomach growled again.

“Let’s get some food in you. Eric made you soup”

She helped me to the kitchen and I looked at her. She looked well rested; her cheeks were a little pink. She wore a pink V-neck with a grey cardigan on. She had Pj leggings on so I’ll assume she woke up a while ago. God she’s pretty. I opened the door and I saw a pair of unfamiliar brown eyes look at me.

“Oh, James this is my little brother Adam”

I nodded and he looked at me.

“Afternoon”

“Afternoon” I said.

“Saw the hit, How are you feeling?”

I sat down and Eric put a bowl of soup in front of me.

“A little dizzy, but I’ll live” I told Eric.

I glanced at Bella’s younger brother and he was looking down at his lap. This boy was tanned. He looked about 17 or so. He was tall there was no doubt in that and he had big doe eyes. The boy looked like someone I could crack a joke with. He wore khaki jeans and a white t-shirt. He had on a Team USA hoodie and he was playing with his phone.

“That’s good”

I nodded and he looked at me. He gave me a nod and then looked down at his phone.

“When is your on campus appointment?”

He looked up at Eric and put his phone away.

“Tomorrow”

Eric nodded and looked at me.

“Well change of plans. I’ll take you”

Adam nodded slowly and looked at Bella who gave him a smile.

They all fell into a friendly conversation and Bella sat next to me.
I looked at her.

“How old were you when you started college?” I asked realizing she was young to be a Doctor.

She smiled.

“16, I was a gifted and Talented Student”

“Wow” I said.

She nodded and I noticed she was talking really soft. So was Eric, I glanced at her and she smiled.

“So what do you want to do?”

I gave her a smile.

“Sleep” I told her honestly.

“I like him Bells”

I looked at Adam and saw he was taking a sip of his cup of water.

“Sleeping is the best thing of all”

I looked at Eric and couldn’t quite figure out why he looked really familiar. I guess I shouldn’t think so hard especially with a concussion.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am done with classes for the quarter but i got exams now. Two on monday (back to back if i may add) and one on Tuesday. I then have a day to cry over the fact that i probably failed one and then i got home on Thursday and i'll be home for 24 days. Which means this story will be updated at least once a day :)