Status: Characters are from an old game series called Ar Tonelico, however it's completely AU, so no previous knowledge is neccessary

Chronicles of a Maid

Chapter 2

The maid’s uniform was a little shorter than Lyner had anticipated. The skirt was black with white frills, barely covering her butt. A small white apron was around her waist, tied into a large bow against her back. She also wore a pair of white stockings that reached mid-thigh, stopping just before where the skirt ended. On her feet was a pair of simple black slip-on shoes. They weren’t anything special, but they were comfortable.

It was the top, however, that made her feel a little awkward. The top was a white sleeveless, button-up shirt, with a vest in the form of a corset, which enhanced her bust, making it appear bigger than she would have liked. Or was even used to.

However, her first day working as a maid hadn’t all that bad so far. Corona, Croix’s own little sister, hung around with her while she dusted and cleaned for a few hours before her tutor, the cool and refined Mir, collected her for her daily teachings. Jacqulin was a harsh appearing woman, giving Lyner a cold and icy look before grabbing Corona by the arm and practically dragging her off.

Lyner wasn’t fazed by the look. She was used to receiving disproved looks and glares by those from the ton. She was known as that “Wild Barsett Girl”.

She was a little disheartened to witness that look of depressed acceptance on Corona’s face before she was dragged off. Being trained into being the refined, respectable young lady was supressing and repressing for young girls like her. But Lyner understood that it would give Corona a better future if she became a lady.

Not a boyish rebel like her.

Her tasks weren’t all that difficult. The older and more experienced staff members wanted to start her off slowly on the job, so gave her some mundane jobs of dusting and sweeping. But it was ok. Work was work, after all.

She hadn’t seen Croix, or Master Croix as the other staff members refer to him, all morning. But she had heard from the others that a few young women have asked for his audience, no doubt looking to be courted by him. The older staff were used to women turning up hopeful, only to rush out in a utter huff.

And as time inched closer to midday, the latest young woman was still lingering in Croix’s office. The others were confused, if a little surprised. Usually, Master Croix sent them packing so he could get back to work.

This young lady was either persistent or was succeeding in her attempts to make Croix to court her.

“Lyner, can you take Master Croix his tea?” an elderly kitchen hand asked of Lyner, a tray with small sandwiches and a pot of tea in her hands.

“Of course,” Lyner replied willingly, more than happy to help. She placed her feather duster to the side before retrieving the tray, holding it in her two hands. “He’s in his office, I guess.”

“As always,” the elderly woman responded with a small smile. “He sleeps there sometimes.”

Lyner managed to hold back an indignant snort and simply nodded. Then, with tray balanced easily in her hands, she made her way to Croix’ office. She actually wished to see him, to thank him again to allow her to work for him. He didn’t have to, but he did.

Along the way to Croix’s office, she bumped into Corona, whom of which seemed to be hiding from Jacqulin. Corona told her to simply head straight into her brother’s office as he would probably appreciate the interruption. It was clear that Corona wasn’t all that fond of the many women who wish to become her brother’s wife.

Corona than took off in the opposite direction, asking her to pretend that she didn’t see her. It made Lyner chuckle.

Reaching Croix’ office, Lyner balanced the tray against her hip as she gave a quick knock at the door before placing her hand on the handle and pushing the door open. “Ah, Master Croix?” she wasn’t used to saying that. “Your tea is-oh!”

The sight that greeted her wasn’t something she was expecting. A young woman with short, dark hair stood before Croix, her dress pooled around her ankles, her back straight and her chin held high. Croix was on the other side of his desk, trying to put some distance between them, looking flustered and enraged.

Lyner dropped her tray in surprise, which made the two to turn to look at her, both with eyes wide in surprise.

“I am so sorry!” Lyner spluttered out as she knelt down to pick up the dropped tray, scooping up the food, silently thankful that the teapot did not break and spill its contents. Before either of the two could make some sort of retort, Lyner scrambled to her feet and scurried out of the room, closing the door shut behind her.

Lyner wasn’t sure what to do. She simply scurried down the hall and hid around the corner. She was trembling, even though she wasn’t entire sure why. That scene was…scandalous, to put it lightly. Completely outrageous, really. How could someone, especially a young lady, do something so bold? She was practically naked!

If the gossipmongers ever learned of that, they’ll have a field day.

As she thought about it, though, Croix seemed to be…uncomfortable. Infuriated even. Was her attention and advances unwanted?

The sound of a door being ripped open and feet pounding against the floor pulled Lyner from her musings. She turned her head just in time to see the young lady that was standing near-naked in Croix’s office storm past, her face creased into an expression of rage and embarrassment, tugging at her clothes.

It actually made Lyner sigh with relief to see her storm out. It only cemented the fact that Croix did nothing to warrant her attention.

“Miss Lyner?”

Lyner skittishly glanced over her shoulder, seeing another of Croix’s staff calling to her, hailing her over. “Yes?”

“Master Croix requests your presence,” he told her simply, looking a little uneasy. “He doesn’t sound…pleased.”

“Oh…” Lyner breathed, wincing. She could predict why he wished to speak with her. “Of course. I’ll see him right away.”

She couldn’t delay it.

Handing the tray over to the other staff member with the instructions to take it back to kitchen before making her way to Croix’ office. Feeling a little embarrassed herself, Lyner stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. She felt the need to apologise again, but opted to stay silent, waiting for Croix to say something first.

“I don’t need to ask you not to tell anyone, do I?” Croix asked her from where he sat at his desk, his elbows on top of his desk and his hands folded under his chin. “Nothing happened, after all.”

Lyner simply nodded.

“Does this happen every day?” Lyner found herself asking.

Still sat at his desk, Croix nodded his head once, sharply. “Yes. Every day. Sometimes more than once.”

Lyner winced. And she thought the men trying to court her sisters were annoying. At least they weren’t using scandalous methods to arrange a marriage.

She never really thought of it before, but it must be very difficult being the only eligible man in town that wasn’t a playboy or gambler or a social climber. Croix was young, handsome, owned an estate, had cool and mysterious air to him, and was rich. She always knew that he would have numerous marriage offers, but she had no idea that the marriage-minded women and ladies would be so bold!

The gossip-mongers of the ton don’t mention any of this over their tea parties. They either don’t know or don’t believe that a woman could seduce a man without him wanting it in the first place.

“Are you alright?” Lyner asked, noting that Croix seemed to look uncomfortable, grumpy and a little bitter as he squirmed in his seat. He also looked flustered, annoyed and…something else Lyner couldn’t quite pinpoint.

“I am a gentleman,” Croix stated unexpectedly, looking notably noble and confident. However, he soon sighed and slumped in his seat. “But I am also a man who has needs.”

Lyner wasn’t entire sure what that meant at first, but it soon dawned on her and she blushed a crimson red.

“You understand what that means, don’t you?” Croix asked her.

“Y-yes…”

“Then leave,” Croix hissed.

“…I can’t do that.”

Lyner refused to leave. She knew very well what she was saying (kind of, at least) was scandalous and no lady in her right mind would even entertain the idea. But Lyner was no lady, nor was she the type to leave someone in pain.

“I have no marriage prospects, you do know,” Lyner said. “I’ll either end up as a spinster or…a mistress.”

Croix’s eyes narrowed. “Was this your intention?” he sneered, referring to her quest to work for him in the first place.

Lyner flushed darkly. “No, not at all. It’s…I can’t leave you like…that.”

By ‘that’ she meant the large bulge in Croix’s trousers, which was now in full view after he stood up in a sense of indignity. He quickly realised himself and sat back down, his elbows on top of his desk as he rested his head in his hands, covering his face. He looked as if he was feeling trapped, humiliated.

Lyner didn’t want him to feel that way.

“You can use me to become knowledgeable in the pleasure of the women’s body,” Lyner found herself saying, unable to stop the blush as it spread over her cheeks, ears and down to her chest. “For your future wife.”

Croix was silent as he mulled over her words, letting them play out in his head. After a few drawn out minutes he nodded his head once, quickly. “Fine,” he said as he pulled his hands away from his face. “But…lock the door.”

Lyner nodded her head once before turning on her heel and hastily made her way over to the door. As she locked the door, she felt her heart-rate suddenly increase. She wasn’t sure why, but she felt nervous. Perhaps it was because she had never even entertained the thought of being a mistress. She had no interest in their exploits. Had no idea what being a mistress actually entailed.

It would be ok, though. Croix wouldn’t force her into anything, she was sure. If he wouldn’t take advantage of the hordes of women who flock to him, he won’t take advantage of her.

“I’m sorry if I’m not very good,” Lyner said as she slowly knelt down in front of him, shuffling forward so that she was between his legs. “I’ve never…”

“I’ll tell you,” Croix said as he placed one hand on her shoulder, the other reaching between them to unbuckle his belt and undid the button on his pants. He then pulled down the zipper, revealing the material of his underwear.

With her hands trembling slightly, Lyner reached forward and touched the hem of Croix’s underwear, slowly pulling it down over the large bulge. She had never seen a man’s…private part before. But she found herself blushing at the sight of Croix’s erection. He was impressive, to say the least.

“Use your mouth,” Croix guided.

Lyner swallowed thickly, her mouth surprisingly becoming dry as she leaned forward. She started by kissing the tip of Croix’s penis, her hands resting on his inner thighs. She shuffled a little closer, running her tongue over the head. She peered up at Croix, watching as he closed his eyes and lean back in his seat, groaning under his breath.

That made her feel a little bolder.

She tugged at the zipper of Croix’s pants so that she could get greater access to his cock. She licked along the underside of his shaft with her tongue, starting from the base before working up onto the swollen tip. She had no idea what she was doing, or what she was supposed to do, but she hoped that it was giving him pleasure.

Biting back a groan, Croix threaded his fingers through her hair, keeping her face pressed against his groin. “In your mouth,” he said through gritted teeth.

Wrapping her slender fingers around the base of his cock, Lyner tried to take as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could. But he was so big and thick that she could only wrap her lips around the weeping head. She swirled her tongue around the tip, running her fingertips up and down the shaft. She closed her eyes and breathed through her nose as she moved her head up and down, the tip of Croix’s erection brushing against the back of her throat.

His grip in her hair became a little tighter as he gave a low groan. She hoped that it was from pleasure, not from pain. So she continued her administrations, bobbing her head up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. It was actually quite exciting to be the one to give Croix this pleasure.

Suddenly Croix’s grip in her hair became uncomfortably tight and abruptly tugged her head back, pulling himself out of her mouth. As he did so, a white milky substance erupted from Croix’s penis and spluttered onto her face and neck, some of it ending up in her mouth and on her chest. Lyner gasped, surprised. She gazed up at Croix, seeing him panting, his face slightly flushed. That was a good thing, right?

The tight grip in Lyner’s hair lessened, turning to a gentle running of fingers through her hair. So she stayed in her position, wondering if there was anything else for her to do.

After a few moments, Croix pushed his chair back and hastily tucked himself back into his pants. He then leaned over his desk to grab something.

“You better get yourself cleaned up,” Croix said as he handed her some tissues while using a handkerchief to tenderly wipe her face. Lyner let him clean her face while she hastily wiped at her chest and neck with the tissues. The cum was starting to cool and dry on her skin.

After all the evidence of their deed had been cleaned, Lyner climbed to her feet, her heart surprisingly beating rapidly in her chest. She could still taste that strange, salty flavour in her mouth. It wasn’t exactly disgusting, but it was an odd sensation.

“Hey,” Croix said, gaining her attention. “This is just between us.”

Lyner licked her lips. “Are you saying I should become your mistress?”

“Mistress, huh?” Croix murmured, his eyes flickering over to her. “Yeah, I think so. You’ve raised some good points earlier.”

Lyner felt herself flush deeply, but she also felt excited. Giving pleasure to someone was thrilling. She was also helping Croix, for when he does decide to take a wife, he’d know how to treat her, what to do to bring her pleasure.

It was the least she could do.
♠ ♠ ♠
All future chapters will entail some kind of a sex scene/act, so if that makes you uncomfortable, don't read. It is rated R for a reason, after all. Other than that, let me know what you think as this is my first story on this site. And yes, I am completely new here, so be patient with me.