Status: Characters are from an old game series called Ar Tonelico, however it's completely AU, so no previous knowledge is neccessary

Chronicles of a Maid

Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Ignoring the hated and annoyed look by the same woman she had stumbled across just yesterday in a scandalous state of undress, Lyner walked into Croix’s office with a tray of tea, kicking the door shut behind her. She felt kinda sorry that she was essentially slamming the door in the woman’s face, but felt it was necessary. She was a very determined and persistent would-be suitor of Croix’s.

Apparently yesterday’s attempt at seduction wasn’t the first time that happened, and today’s attempt was no different.

Lyner was silently aghast by how bold, reckless and seeming insistent some young ladies could be! Her sisters were nothing like that.

“It happened again?” Lyner asked as she set down the tray onto the table, noting the way Croix was rubbing his face wearily with the palm of his hand. He was sitting on the couch in front of the coffee table; his legs crossed uncomfortably, his lips pulled into a thin frown.

Croix muttered something along the lines of; “Did you even have to ask?” as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He then uncrossed his legs, spreading them in a more comfortable manner.

And Lyner flushed deeply, playing the events that happened yesterday over in her mind as her gaze immediately drifted down to look at his groin. The bulge in his pants looked somewhat painful, his pants way too tight.

“Do you wish for me to…?” Lyner began to ask, motioning down to Croix’s groin with a skittish wave of her hand.

Croix immediately knew what she meant, so nodded his head. “The door,” he muttered.

Scurrying over to the door, Lyner took a moment to peer outside, noting with relief that the woman, Luca her name was, was no longer lingering outside. She then closed the door, locking it securely. With that done, she turned back around and hastily made her way back to Croix, who had loosened his tie, removed his jacket and unzipped his trousers.

He pushed back the fly of his pants and pulled down his underwear, fully exposing his hardened erection. Once more the sight of it made Lyner’s mouth go dry. She was also rather excited. She kinda knew what to do to give him pleasure, which in turn made her feel pleasure as well.

“Wait,” Croix said, grabbing her by the upper arm, stopping her from moving onto her knees. He then peered up at her, an undeniable sense of lust in his eyes. Lyner stilled, perched on the edge of the coffee table as Croix removed his hand from her arm, trailing his fingers up toward her chest. Then he pulled at the black ribbon that kept the corset part of her together.

Again, Lyner found herself blushing deeply, her heart-rate increasing when she realised what he was doing. He wanted to see her…exposed. She bit her lips together to prevent a whimper of both excitement and embarrassment from escaping. She did, however, gasp when he worked at the buttons of her top, flipping them open one by one until her breasts were fully exposed. Her top was pushed down from her shoulders, but was not removed completely, the corset that was around her waist and upper body still in place.

Her breasts, now free from the confines of her clothing, sort of dangled over the corset, her nipples hardened underneath Croix’s piercing gaze. While she was embarrassed, she also felt something she never thought she would.

She felt desired.

“You’re bigger than I thought,” Croix murmured as he greedily took in the sight of her.

He then reached forward and cupped Lyner’s breasts with his large hands, fondling her. Lyner whimpered at the feeling, gasping loudly when he trailed his thumb over the sensitive nipple. Her hands grasped at the edge of the table as Croix massaged her chest, causing her to both squirm from the strange tingling sensation appearing in her groin and shiver from the pleasure racing down her spine.

“Like this,” Croix suddenly said as he pushed her breasts together, squeezing tightly.

Lyner wasn’t entirely sure what he meant until he urged her to drop to her knees in-between his legs. She pushed away from the table and lowered herself down, her hands on Croix’s legs to guide her. Still somewhat shaky, she cupped her breasts with her hands, pushing them up and together as she slid Croix’s cock between her breasts and against her chest. She could feel the hard, heated organ against her skin. And could feel how he was throbbing with need.

The head of Croix’s erection rested near her collarbone, so she bent her head forward, kissing the very tip with her lips. She then gave a light lick with her tongue before opening her mouth further and taking the head of his cock into her mouth, like she had done before. But it felt different this time. It felt harder, more heated. Before he just needed release, unlike now. Oh, he still needed release, but he was more in control, more intimate.

Hearing a groan from Croix spurred Lyner on.

She began to push her breasts tighter together; causing friction against Croix’s encircled cock as she gently rocked forward and backward on her knees. Croix’s fingers suddenly threaded through her hair, keeping her head still, her mouth still around the head of his cock. He then began to buck his hips, pushing his erection into her mouth, thrusting between her breasts.

Lyner closed her eyes as Croix moved himself in and out of her mouth, making her deep-throat him occasionally. As he did that, Lyner ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft, hoping to give him more pleasure.

“That’s enough,” Croix unexpected said as he tugged at her hair, pulling her back.

Lyner looked up at him in slight confusion. She removed her hands from her bust as Croix grasped her by her upper arms, pulling her to her feet. He then gave a sudden tug, forcing her to fall against, half on his lap. She placed her hands on the back of the couch in effort to hold herself up, now peering down at Croix in surprise.

Croix didn’t say anything. Instead, he slipped his hands down her body and under the frilly hem of her skirt. Once again, Lyner flushed deeply when she felt his fingers trail over the hem of her panties, patting her pussy through the thin material. She gasped when he pushed against the material and began to finger her.

“You’re quite aroused, aren’t you?”

“You’re…?” she all but whimpered, leaning over him.

“I want to experience something else,” Croix simply answered, his lips brushing against her throat.

Lyner shivered, but nodded her head in consent. She gripped at Croix’s shoulders, helping him in the removal of her panties. It wasn’t exactly easy getting them over the stockings and shoes, but the garment was quickly thrown to the side, onto the floor.

Her breath and heart-rate increased to a fever pitch when she spread her legs, placing her knees on either side of Croix’s legs on the couch. Croix reached under the skirt of her uniform, his fingers teasing over her upper thighs before unexpectedly grabbing her butt, squeezing the cheeks.

She gasped in surprise, unintentionally pushing back into his hands. He slowly positioned her, causing her to shuffle on her knees, leaning enticingly close over his cock. She gritted her teeth when she felt the head of Croix’s cock nudge her virgin entrance. With his hands on her hips, he slowly pushed into her, moving an inch at a time. Lyner whimpered at the feeling. It was a little bit painful. Nothing she couldn’t handle, but it was uncomfortable.

When Croix was completely sheathed inside of her, Lyner stilled on his lap, her hands grasping at his shoulders tightly. She was breathing heavily, trying to will herself to become less tense. And Croix waited patiently, running his hands up and down her back.

“You ok?” he asked her simply, whispering into her ear.

Lyner swallowed thickly before nodding. The pain was lessening. She could feel Croix’s cock throb and twitch inside of her, causing light sparks of pleasure to be experienced. Shifting onto her knees, she placed her hands on Croix’s shoulders and pulled back to look at him.

“I’m ok,” she whispered, a deep flush marring her cheeks, ears and chest. “You can…”

Croix’s grip on her hips tightened. He furrowed his brow as he slowly eased her up, pulling himself out. Lyner moaned at the feeling of him sliding out of her. He paused, however, before pulling out fully. So only the head of his cock was inside of her.

Then he abruptly pulled her back down, slamming her down on his lap. Lyner’s eyes widened as her back arched, her grip tightening on his shoulders. Her reaction wasn’t from pain, however, but from pleasure.

“Oh!” she cried out in surprise before clamping her hand over her mouth. She hadn’t meant to be so loud, but…it felt good.

“Should I do that again?” Croix asked her, sounding rather smug.

“Y-yes,” Lyner whimpered. “Keep going.”

Lifting her up once more, Croix hesitated for only a moment before slamming her back down. As he did, the pleasure raced up Lyner’s spine like before, ripping a moan from her throat. With one hand on Croix’s shoulder, the other over her mouth in attempt to smother the noises of pleasure from escaping, Lyner leaned back slightly, her back arching. She lifted herself up the next time with her knees, moaning lowly at the feeling of Croix moving inside of her. She quickly dropped back down, impaling herself on his shaft.

She repeated that motion, lifting herself up with her knees and the aide of Croix’s hands on her hips before dropping down. She started off slowly, her bust bouncing with her movements. But the need to feel more pleasure made her move quicker.

Soon she was bouncing frantically on his lap, leaning back, resting her hands on his knees to give herself more leverage. She bit her lip to stop herself from crying out. It wasn’t easy, though. The need to scream Croix’s name was overwhelming.

Croix’s hands remained on her hips, lifting her up before slamming her back down. Despite the fact that she was still half-dressed, it did little to hinder their desperate and frantic movements. In fact, it seemed to give Croix a better hold on her, allowing him to repeatedly bounce her repeatedly on his cock.

“Gods…” Croix grunted as he jutted his hips up into her.

Croix suddenly grabbed Lyner and pulled her against his chest, his mouth enclosing over hers. It surprised her to realise that he was kissing her. His tongue slipped past her lips to run over her teeth and play against her tongue. It made her blush deeply, even though it probably shouldn’t have. After all, she was on his lap and he was inside her.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Lyner kissed back the best she could around the moans and whimpers that were coming thick and fast from her throat. Her bust was crushed against his chest, which was still clothed with his shirt. The friction between them, against her sensitive nipples, caused a trill of pleasure to race down Lyner’s spine, making her back arch, pressing herself even more firmly against him.

Using her knees as leverage, Lyner aided Croix in bouncing her up and down on his harden shaft, penetrating her repeatedly. With his hands on her hips, he would lift her up so only the thick head of his engorge cock was inside of her before he would slam her back down, bucking his hips up to meet her.

Every time he did that, Lyner would cry out into his mouth, around his tongue that was intent of caressing every inch of her mouth. She couldn’t even begin to fathom how pleasurable it felt to have him inside her like that, seemingly moving deeper and deeper. The more they moved, the easier it was for Croix to slide in and out of her moist body.

The rhythm they created happened so easily. It was so erotic, so frenzied, and so fervent.

With their tongue hastily lapping at each other’s, their mouths opened in haggard, short breathes, Lyner placed her hands on Croix’s shoulders in order to bounce herself. She lifted herself up, moaning at the feeling of Croix’s shaft slipping out of her, before dropping back down, rolling her hips to pull him in further.

Finally pulling her lips away from Croix’s, Lyner threw her head back on a low whimper, crying out at the ceiling. Her body was feeling strangely heated, her head incredibly fuzzy. An intense coil of utter pleasure tightened in her groin, growing and growing more intense each time Croix plunged deep inside of her.

“Croix…” she whimpered, wrapping her arms around his neck, unintentionally pressing his face against her chest, in-between her breasts. She then threaded her fingers through his hair as he ran his tongue over the skin of her breasts, licking and nibbling the sensitive flesh.

Sweat was beading on Lyner’s skin in large droplets, causing her uniform to cling to her. But she paid no mind. After all, the only thing that mattered as the feeling of Croix inside of her, moving in and out at a frenzied pace, his mouth lapping at her bust. She wasn’t sure how much more she could take. Her body was trembling, her legs feeling unresponsive and heavy.

“Croix…” she murmured again. “I…”

Croix mumbled something under his breath, but Lyner couldn’t make out the words. Somewhere in there she thought she might have heard her name being uttered, but she was too lost in her own ecstasy to really take notice.

He then unexpectedly bucked his hips upwards sharply, plunging into her as he slammed her down hard on his lap. Unfamiliar warmth suddenly erupted inside of her, making her world turn momentarily black with flashes of light. Her body tensed as she clutched onto Croix tightly, he tensing beneath her. Pleasure, unlike anything she had ever experienced before in her life, ravished her body, taking her breath away. Her mouth opened on a silent scream, her eyes squeezed shut as her body reacted in the most carnal way.

Then, it was like the energy abruptly drained from her body and Lyner slumped against Croix, still clinging to him as she panted and gasped, her body trembling. And they stayed like that, Croix’s hands slipping from her hips to wrap around her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder. She could feel him shiver beneath her, his chest heaving as he tried to steady his breathing.

“That felt amazing,” Lyner found herself whispering. Which was rather an understatement. It felt incredible!

“Yeah,” Croix agreed as he slowly eased her up off of his lap, letting his spent cock slip out of her, before moving her to sit onto the couch next to him, wrapping his arms around him.

Lyner closed her eyes as she tried to settle her racing heart and trembling body. She then quickly remembered that that had been her first time. She was once a virgin, and now she wasn’t. And Croix had been the one to take it. A thought that didn’t bother her at all. She was always told that she would die a virgin. Those gossipmongers were never to know that she won’t, though. She wouldn’t give them the satisfaction to natter about her any more than they already do.

She decided not to voice that fact, though. To some, giving or taking one’s virginity meant that a marriage proposal must be given. It was the honourable thing to do, after all. But Lyner wasn’t going to trap Croix into asking her to marry him. It was just wrong in her mind.

“You better head to your room first,” Croix advised after they came down from their incredible highs. “I don’t want anyone seeing you like this.”

Lyner could only nod her head, still feeling slightly unsteady as she reached up to cover her chest and to pick her panties up off the floor. The feeling of body fluid slipping down her legs as she stood made her wince. But it was a strangely good feeling. She felt content. And Croix, although slightly smug, looked more at ease. It was obvious that he enjoyed it as much as she did.

If being Croix’s mistress meant she had to continually experience that type of intense pleasure, she was more than willing to oblige!
♠ ♠ ♠
More smutty goodness to come