Status: Characters are from an old game series called Ar Tonelico, however it's completely AU, so no previous knowledge is neccessary

Chronicles of a Maid

Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

When Lyner said she would wear long sleeves until the bruises on her elbows healed, she didn’t think she would be getting a new uniform. One designed by Croix’s little sister, nonetheless.

As with her previous uniform, the new one was black and white, keeping with tradition. But it was slightly different. It consisted of a black outer top, with long sleeves. It had a corset design around her waist, just under her bust, enhancing her bust and making her waist appear smaller. The underclothes consisted of a short, white, strapless dress that was as short as the first one. Her white stockings were replaced by black ones, with a simple design at the hem. Her shoes were white and of simple design. And around her neck was a thin black ribbon, tied into a loose bow.

“You designed this?” Lyner asked as she gazed at herself in the mirror.

Sitting on the top of a dresser, her legs swinging back and forth merrily was a young woman with green eyes, her dark hair pulled into pigtails. “Yep!”

“That’s amazing!” Lyner said in earnest. “You’re very talented. That’s why you wanted my measurements again, hm? You did this for me?”

“Brother asked me to,” Corona answered, surprising Lyner for a moment.

“He did?”

Corona stopped swinging her legs and looked shy about something. “And, well…I kinda like you.”

“Oh, thank you,” Lyner replied, placing a hand over her heart. “I like you, too.”

“Really?” Corona asked her, perching up while looking somewhat apprehensive. “You mean that?”

“Of course,” Lyner smiled warmly as she walked over to the girl. She bent forward so that they were eye level. “You’re a sweet girl. And skilled, as well.”

Corona giggled, a happy flush on her cheeks. However, she suddenly looked sad, her expression downcast. “The other girls who come here don’t pay attention to me,” she murmured, sounding far too bitter for someone her age. “Unless it’s to get my big brother’s attention.”

Lyner immediately felt her heart go out to the young girl. “…It must be hard for you.”

“I don’t like them.”

“The ladies whom wish to marry your brother?”

“Yeah. They’re…” Corona paused, crinkling her nose as she tried to find the right words. “Mean?”

“They can be, I suppose,” Lyner agreed, remembering a few instances where she unwillingly witness how ruthless a marriage-minded ladies could be. She’s seen the cat-fights behind the scenes, heard the appalling gossip being spread about a rival – even blackmail wasn’t below them.

Honestly, if that what it takes to be a lady, then Lyner has no interest whatsoever.

“But I’m not like that,” Lyner said firmly. “I’m no lady.”

Corona giggled again. “That’s why I like you!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With his chair pulled back away from his desk, Lyner sat slightly sideways on Croix’s lap. He had one hand entangled in her blonde hair, keeping her face toward his as they kissed, their tongues licking and caressing the others heatedly. She moaned and whimpered into his mouth. Her breast sat exposed over her pulled down top, bouncing and jiggling in time with her panting.

Croix’s other hand had snaked under the skirt of her uniform, slipping past her lacy panties to push his fingers inside of her pussy. He was stroking her, thrusting his fingers in and out slowly, in a steady manner. With each curling and uncurling of his fingers, a tingling sensation raced through Lyner’s groin and up her spine.

Her body simply reacting to the pleasure, Lyner rolled her hips upwards, unintentionally granting him greater access to finger her more deeply. He suddenly touched an overly sensitive place inside her, making her muscles clench around his fingers and scream into his mouth. With her hands unable to grasp onto anything, Lyner grabbed at Croix’s arm that was in-between her legs. She didn’t try to pull him out, though. Instead she spread her legs a little wider and pushed his hand in, wanting him to touch that special sweet spot again.

“Croix…” she whimpered around Croix’s tongue, ignoring the stream of salvia slipping down her chin.

Disentangling his fingers from her hair, Croix slipped his hand down over her chest to fondle one of her breasts. “You’re quivering,” he whispered into her ear. “Does it feel good?”

“Yes!” Lyner gasped, wanting to both arch her back to push her breast into his large hand and rolling her hips to pull his other hand deeper into her.

To say that it felt good was an understatement.

But, even though she was so deeply lost to her own pleasure, she wasn’t so mindless not to feel Croix’s own arousal pressing against her. She removed one of her hands from Croix’s wrist to push between their bodies, palming the bulge in his pants.

“I want you to feel good, too,” she managed to say.

Croix groaned lowly, unconsciously bucking his hips upwards against her hand. He grunted something under his breath and removed his hand from her breast and reluctantly from her pussy. Lyner whimpered at the sudden loss, but she knew that there was plenty more to come. While Croix busied himself with undoing his zipper and pulling down his pants to expose his erection, Lyner managed to discard her panties with trembling hands, only mildly surprised by how moist they were.

Quickly reaching out, Croix pulled Lyner against him, her back against his chest, lifting her up by the hips. She gripped his arms with her hands as he slowly lowered her down, biting her lips together when she felt the head of his erection nudge her. Finally, his engorged penis slowly eased inside her, causing Lyner’s back to arch and her muscles to clench around him. He pulled her down sharply, impaling her fully. But then he stopped. His grips on her hips were firm, keeping her completely impaled, but he made no attempt to move.

Lyner immediately made a noise of frustration. Her feet were unable to get proper purchase on the floor, so she was able to move herself the way she wanted. She couldn’t even place her hands on anything to lift herself. The only thing she could do was roll her hips, trying desperately to create some friction.

He was just sitting inside her. His cock was twitching and throbbing with need, but he wasn’t moving. It was pure torture.

“Move,” she whimpered in pleading. “Please!”

Croix slipped his hands under Lyner’s thighs, spreading her legs and lifting her up off of him slowly. Lyner moaned as she reached up, interlocking her fingers together behind Croix’s neck, needing something to hold onto. She bit onto her lower hip to prevent a cry from escaping when Croix slammed her down, bucking his hips up to meet her.

He repeated that motion, lifting her up so easily and slamming her back down. Lyner arched her back, rolling her hips at the filling of being so full. Soon he was bouncing her up and down on his cock repeatedly and relentlessly. His movements were frantic, and highly pleasurable.

Lyner’s head fell back to rest on Croix’s shoulder, whimpering and moaning in pleasure as Croix bounced her up and down on his cock, impaling her over and over again. He had one arm wrapped around her waist, the hand of his other groping her breast, squeezing and pinching the sensitive nipple.

When Croix’s movements became a little more frantic and wild, Lyner knew that he was coming close to reaching his release. She was well on the wave of orgasmic pleasure and wasn’t sure how much more she could take. It felt so good though, so while she wanted him to release, she didn’t exactly want the pleasure to end.

Finally, though, Croix tensed and thrust into her extra powerfully. He pushed in deeply before stilling and releasing inside her. Lyner moaned loudly at the spreading warmth, arching her back as pleasure raced through her. Croix groaned as he tightened his hold on her. They then both slumped back, Croix into his seat and Lyner against his chest.

It took them a few moments to gather their senses. Although Lyner was still shivering from the intensity of her orgasm, she let Croix lift her up so that he could slip out of her body. She managed to get her legs to respond and stood up. Immediately, bodily fluids spilled down her legs, over her stockings, making her cringe.

Silently, the two of them began to clean themselves up the best they could. But Lyner would need a bath to clean…down there much better than she could with a towel. She hoped it wouldn’t leave a stain on her new clothes. They were quite pretty, after all.

“That uniform suits you,” Croix suddenly said as he tucked his shirt into his pants, smoothing out his clothes.

“You think so?” Lyner questioned as she readjusted her breasts into her tops, smiling as she turned to look at him. “I kinda like it. I am surprised, though, that your sister designed it. She’s very talented, especially for someone so young.”

“She likes making new things,” Croix commented.

“I’m glad you’re allowing her to indulge in her hobbies,” Lyner replied, sounding grateful on Corona’s behalf. “I was never allowed to.”

Her father wanted a son, but he got three daughters instead. You’d think he’d be happy to have a daughter that liked fixing things, doing gardening and getting her hands dirty. But, no, he wanted refined, sophisticated and lady-like girls.

“Anyway, I better get back to work,” Lyner said, shaking her head to rid herself of her previous thoughts. “I promised to help Unohana in the kitchen.” A thought sudden occurs to her and she turns to Croix, smoothing out her uniform.

“Oh, what would you like for dinner?” she asked him, smiling. “I can make it for you.”

Croix stared at her for a few moments, looking rather surprised. “…Whatever you make is fine,” he finally answered.

“Are you sure?” Lyner asked him again, receiving a nod from him. “Ok. I’ll see what I can do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I'm gonna stick a sex scene in every chapter. Why? Because I can. And I want to. Anyway, thanks to my two subscribers. I hope you like this chapter, too.