Status: Complete

"Forever" Gone

My "Forever"

"In my eyes you're everything I'll ever want. I want to spend every waking moment in your arms."

In my heart, our "forever" was to be just that, forever. I couldn't see how it could ever go wrong. I still don't see how it went astray.

Every moment felt so perfect, like everything we had was meant to be or was it a figment of imagination? My heart is bleeding from emotions that arise every time I think of what we were suppose to share "forever."

The first time you spoke to me, the tone of your voice, the sincerity in it lead me to believe "forever" was in our future and I wanted "forever" with only you.

"The moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one I want to spend everyday of my life with, I knew you were the "forever" I wanted.

Even now, as I lay in my tear soaked bed, I can still hear those words you spoke. They still make me shiver with passion, they make me weak, the passion in their sound is just as strong as they were the first time they came out of your mouth.

Emotions tear at me causing more tears run and I wipe them away, smudging the make up you so loved to see me wear, the make up you said made my beauty glow, the make up that made me shine among everyone else in the room.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight, I can't take my eyes off of you."

I just wanted to be alone with you "forever" to indulge in the passion we shared for so long. I just wanted to be in your arms "forever" and I never wanted you to let go because my heart felt we would be "forever"...you were the "forever" I longed for.

I never knew what love was til time brought me you and it seemed like heaven was right in front of me, we were suppose to be "forever". I can't stop the tears from running every night I think of what our future would be hadn't "forever" fell apart.

I'm in the dark upon what took it all away, what ceased our moments of pure joy, the feeling as if nothing else in the entire world mattered but you.

"Stay with me, I want to be with you "forever". Nothing would be able to come between us, we both know that."

My heart is ripped apart because I'm in the dark about what happened to our love.

I stare at the photo of us sharing our very first kiss, followed by the long hours you held me. I was overcome with bliss.

It hurts, I want to know, pull me from the dark that has me trapped. I want our "forever" again...I want you...I love you..."forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought that it'd be something to know the emotional side the other person is going through from what both thought was to be forever.
Feedback is welcomed. :)