Status: I'll try and post as much as I can (:

O Captain, My Captain.

Chapter Twenty-Three

"Well?" Chelsea held out her arms and twirled around, allowing Aubrey to give her one final once-over.

"You look like a million bucks," Aubrey said handing over her keys to the guy working the valet. "You're stunning."

"Awww thanks, Aubs!" Chelsea gushed. "Hopefully it's enough to catch the eye of this mystery guest."

"I'm sure he'll love it," Aubrey started walking towards the front door of the posh steakhouse, Chelsea quickly following.

"Eeeee!" Chelsea air-clapped, capturing the attention of a few people passing by on the sidewalk. "Are they already here?"

"Chels," Aubrey shot her sister an icy glare. "Calm down, you're drawing attention to yourself and yes. Sid text me and said that they're already at the table."

"Sorry," Chelsea sighed, hoping her jitters would suddenly disappear as they spoke to the hostess standing at the entrance of the restaurant.

"Do you have a reservation, miss?" the hostess pushed her thick-framed glasses down towards the bridge of her nose, peering down at the two, elegantly dressed, sisters.

"Yes," Aubrey smirked. "Crosby, party of four."

The hostess readjusted her glasses and skimmed over the list in front of her. "Ah, yes. Crosby party of four. Right this way."

Aubrey and Chelsea both flashed each other wide, toothy grins as they followed the woman through a maze of more elegantly-dressed people in the main dining area, all the way back to a secluded room that was shielded away from the rest of high-ticket patrons.

"Here you ladies are," the hostess opened the door and held her hand out towards Sidney and James.

Aubrey was the first to walk in, giving James a small wave as Sidney got up to greet the two. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips that sent tingles down her spine. This was it. This was like piecing the puzzle together to their blossoming relationship. He was meeting a part of her family for the very first time and it was thrilling yet nerve-wracking all at the same time. 'Breathe,' Aubrey reminded herself. 'Chels promised to be on her best behavior. If he can make it through this dinner, he can make it through anything.'

James returned the gesture but immediately refocused his attention back on the door, hoping to catch a glimpse of the blonde-bombshell that was supposedly supposed to give him a run for his money. He was cool and collected on the surface, but on the inside, he was having a major confidence block. From what Aubrey had said, Chelsea was a real handful, but he was up for the challenge nonetheless.

Chelsea followed Aubrey in suit, fidgeting with one of her loose blonde curls. As she took in her surroundings, she felt her breath hitch. The room itself was gorgeous, being surrounded by wracks upon wrack of specialty wine. The lighting was dim, giving off a romantic-type vibe. 'If they haven't fucked yet, they certainly will tonight,' she thought to herself. Finally her eyes settled on the two men standing before her. One was shorter, more fit and more muscular, and the other was taller with the greatest head of hair she'd ever been so blessed to lay eyes upon. "Holy fuck."

"You must be Chelsea," the shorter one held out his large hand. "I'm Sidney. It's so great to finally meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," Chelsea shook his hand, her eyes never leaving Nealer.

"Surprise!" Aubrey said in a sing-songy voice, throwing her arms up in the air.

"Chelsea," the taller of the two cleared his throat and extended his hand.

"James," Chelsea held a dainty grip on his hand.

"Please," he shook his head. "Call me the Real Deal."

"The Real Deal?" Chelsea raised an eyebrow.

"Consider it an honor," he smirked. "I don't allow just anyone to call me that."

"Sounds like someone needs an ego-boost in the dick department," Chelsea scoffed.

"Let's all sit and crack open a bottle of wine!" Aubrey interjected and quickly took the seat next to Sid.

"No ego-boost necessary," Nealer retreated back to his seat and motioned for Chelsea to come sit next to him. "God graced me with more things than just excellent hair."

"Is that so?" Chelsea feigned curiosity and scooted in next to him.

"I guess you'll just have to find out," he gave her a suggestive look.

"Nealer, cut the shit," Sid spat. "Stop acting like you're this crazed sex-god that every girl in the city of Pittsburgh is after. I'm really sorry, Chelsea. He's not usually this pompous."

"No, no," Chelsea stopped him. "It's fine. This is fun. And what makes you so sure that I'll just hop in the sack with some random guy I just met?"

"Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea," he groaned. "See that's where you have it all wrong."

"I see," she said running her fingertip around the rim of her wine glass. "So tell me, James, what exactly am I so 'wrong' about?"

"I'm not just any guy," he sat back and gave her a crooked smile. "We've been over this. I'm the Real Deal and no one can resist me."

"Evidently I can," Chelsea smirked and picked up her menu.

"We'll see about that," he practically growled.

Aubrey was absolutely mortified. In the decent amount of time she'd known Nealer, she knew he spit some serious game with the ladies but she had never seen him act like such an asshole before, especially to her big sister. And although she knew Chelsea was somewhat enthralled by his man whore demeaner, she couldn't help but regret inviting Nealer to come out to dinner in the first place. But if she knew one thing for certain, it was that Chelsea could dish out whatever he threw at her and would more than likely be going home with him later anyway. It was kind of her thing.

Sidney reached over and gripped Aubrey's hand under the table and gave it a firm squeeze. Just with that little bit of contact, she knew that he was just as embarrassed for his teammate as she was and was trying to find any possible excuse to ease the situation for them both.

"So Aubrey says you're an elementary school teacher?" Sidney broke the awkward silence.

"That's correct," she flashed him a quick smile. "I teach English to the fourth graders."

"Ahhh!" Nealer exclaimed. "A naughty school teacher. I like that."

"Do you enjoy teaching them?" Sidney asked, ignoring Nealer's somewhat expected comment.

"No," Chelsea frowned. "They're annoying, ungrateful little shits that like to waste my time. And as for you, James-."

"Real Deal," Nealer corrected her.

"As I was saying, JAMES, I'll show you naughty," she winked finally starting to warm up to some of his advances.

"Oooooooh," he cooed, placing his large hand on her thigh under the table.

"Chels isn't much of a kid person," Aubrey said breaking some of the sexual tension that was starting to form between her sister and Nealer. "So why she teaches elementary is beyond me."

"Because el ed was one of the easiest majors when I was in school," Chelsea spat.

"Where did you go to school?" Sidney asked.

"I got my Bachelors from Penn State and completed two years of grad school before I realized it just wasn't my thing. Fortunately I was able to get the teaching position back home so I wouldn't wind up on my parents couch and stay there for the rest of my life."

"That was actually a life-long goal of hers," Aubrey joked.

Before Chelsea had time to respond to her baby sister's snide comment, the waiter came and took their orders and before they knew it their food had arrived and they all dug in.

"Try some of this," Sidney cut off a tiny piece of his steak and held his fork up to Aubrey's mouth.

"So good," Aubrey chewed.

"What the fuck?" Chelsea said with a confused look on her face.

"What?" Aubrey and Sidney said in unison.

"Nothing," Chelsea said and quickly refocused on her plate in front of her embarrassed that she even said something in the first place. "It's just nice to see you happy."

Aubrey flashed her a toothy smile as a symbol of appreciation. Just with that comment alone, she knew Sidney had gained her big sister's approval and she could feel her heart welling with happiness because of it. Just one more day and he would have her parent's approval as well.

And as the meal continued, so did Nealer's advances. His hand was slowly moving up Chelsea's inner thigh towards the lining of her lacy panties that she was now glad she wore tonight. The touch of his cool fingers tracing closer to her heated core was enough to send shivers down her spine and she shifted her bottom half closer to give him better access. She knew his comments throughout the night weren't even close to being a clear depiction of him, that he was only trying to put on a macho front to try and impress her. But she had never met someone as forward as him to practically finger her right there in the middle of dinner at one of the nicest restaurants in Pittsburgh let alone in front of her baby sister and one of his closest teammates.

Suddenly she felt him slip a thick finger under her panties and push up inside of her, causing her to let out a quiet moan.

"I'm full all of a sudden," Chelsea turned to Nealer and gave him a willing look.

"That's funny," he smirked. "So am I."

Aubrey and Sidney exchanged knowing looks and suspiciously eyed the pair sitting across from them, knowing exactly the stunt they were trying to pull. And without any further notice, Nealer swiftly stood up and grabbed Chelsea's hand.

"It was really nice meeting you, Sidney," Chelsea smiled as she held a firm grip on Nealer's hand.

"You too," Sid sat back and folded his arms, giving his teammate a devilish grin.

"I'll spot you for our half tomorrow," Nealer said quickly rummaging through his front pocket trying to find his keys.

"Yes, thank you for dinner," Chelsea said following Nealer out the door. "You two be good tonight!"

Once they were out of sight, Aubrey leaned in and placed her head on Sidney's shoulder.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I was expecting her to at least finish dinner," Aubrey sighed. "I'm sorry. This didn't go over as smoothly as I'd hoped."

"Babe," he turned to look down at her. "Tonight was perfect. I witnessed Chelsea making Nealer look like a massive tool and now it's just us. Personally I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable because he was practically finger-fucking her under the table. But other than that, tonight was perfect."

"Oh my god, GROSS!" she winced. "Thank GOD I wasn't paying that close attention. But do you really think tonight was perfect?"

"You're lucky you weren't. And promise," he kissed her forehead. "Uh, Aubs. Not to be rude or anything but we aren't gonna be one of those creepy same-side-sitter couples are we?"

"HA!" Aubrey quickly moved to the other side of the table so that she was now facing him. "Thank god someone finds it just as creepy."

With Nealer and Chelsea gone, they were now able to finish the rest of their dinner in peace.