Status: I'll try and post as much as I can (:

O Captain, My Captain.

Chapter Twenty-Four

"Say it," Nealer panted as he relentlessly pounded into her.

"Mmmmmmm," Chelsea moaned squeezing her eyes closed feeling nothing but pure bliss.

"SAY IT!" Nealer hissed again.

"THE REAL DEAL MAKES ME CUM SO FUCKING HARD!" Chelsea cried as she let herself fully unwind, collapsing on top of him.

"Sooooo goooood," Nealer gritted his teeth as he found his release soon after, leaning up to crash his lips into hers.

"Oh...my...god..." she panted in between breaths. "That was...I don't even know."

"I told you I was blessed," he smirked pulling her sweaty body closer to his.

"Yeah whatever I said earlier about you needing an ego boost," she looked deep into his clear blue eyes. "Completely disregard that comment and brag away because you are GIFTED."

"Glad to know we're on the same page," he grinned. "I have to give it to Aubrey though. She was not kidding."

"Bout what?" Chelsea climbed off of him and scooted over to the vacant space beside him.

"She said you would be up to speed with me," he rolled over on his side to face her.

"And?" Chelsea asked with a knowing look.

"You definitely matched that description. That was the best I've ever had."

"Uh huh. Sure," Chelsea rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious!" Nealer retorted.

"Riiiiight. You, Mr. Real Deal who has sex perfected to a T thinks I'm the best you've ever had," she laughed. "I highly doubt that."

"Can I be honest with you?" Nealer asked, his tone now turning serious.

"Shoot."

"I haven't been with as many girls as you think I have," he said softly.

"Bullshit," Chelsea spat.

"I swear," he lifted his hands in protest.

"I call shenanigans," she smiled. "Aubrey said you spit MAD game when you guys go out."

"I mean no doubt I know how to talk to girls, but closing the sale is a whole different story," he sighed.

"Closing the sale?" she laughed. "What are you? A fucking real estate agent?"

He rolled back onto his back and ran a hand through his fresh post-sex hair. He had never felt comfortable enough to open up to a girl about his sex life in general, let alone right off the bat and right after fucking her. It was new. It was different. And it scared the hell out of him. But if Chelsea were able to keep him on his toes this soon after first meeting her, imagine what could happen later on down the road. 'What the fuck am I even thinking?' he thought to himself. They weren't even dating. Between Chelsea living two hours north of the city and his demanding hockey schedule, it would never work, but it was fun to mentally entertain the idea.

"I'm sorry," Chelsea broke the silence. "But are you serious?"

"Dead," he rolled over to look at her again.

"Then what was with all that bullshit, womanizer talk at dinner?" she asked.

"Honestly?"

"Yeah."

"That was a front," he sighed. "God I sound like such a pussy right now."

"Yeah," she smirked. "You kinda do."

"Fuck you," he laughed.

"Again already? Okay!" she ran her hand along the stubble that was starting to form along the bottom of his chin. "I really like this."

"As much as I would love to, gimme a minute," he smiled. "Anyways. I'm sorry about all the shit I said at dinner. Aubrey said you'd be a bit of a challenge and I guess I just wanted to come across as a tough competitor."

"Ugh, Nealer! Why are you so cute?" she gushed. "You're a helpless romantic trapped inside a douchebag outer shell."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Cut the shit," she tapped his nose.

"No, really," he propped himself up on one elbow.

"What I mean is that you put on this huge facade of being this major tool when really you're just a huge sweetheart. But you're afraid if the guys see this softer side of you, they'll give you so much shit for it," she explained.

"I wouldn't say I'm a HUGE sweetheart," he emphasized the word huge. "But I have my moments."

"Okay, Real Deal," she teased. "But in all honesty, you had me the second I walked in the door and laid eyes on you."

"So I could've completely ignored you and we'd still be where we are right now?" he questioned.

"You could've been a fucking deaf mute with six toes and I still would've fucked you silly."

"Damn. I guess forwardness runs in the family."

"PLEASE!" Chelsea exclaimed. "Aubrey learned everything she knows from me. She was so passive-aggressive growing up."

"That's really hard to believe actually," he smiled.

"Well you better believe it," she grinned. "How else do you think she got Sid?"

"Frankly I don't know how Sid got HER," he remarked, running a hand through his hair again.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't get me wrong, Sid's my dude and what not, but he walks around with a permanent stick up his ass 24/7, it just surprised us all how he scored someone as cool as your sister," he admitted.

"Aubrey? Cool?" Chelsea questioned. "Try again."

"She's so chill and easygoing, it's just hard to imagine her being with someone as uptight as Cappy."

"Nealer?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a thing for my baby sister?"

"What!?" he raised an eyebrow. "NO!"

"James," she glared at him, her tone turning serious.

"Chelsea," he glared back. "I don't have a thing for Aubrey."

"Okay," she sighed.

"But I can tell you who I do have a thing for," he smirked.

"Oh yeah?" she smiled. "And who's that?"

"Her incredibly hot older sister," he said pulling her in close.

In a way it was the truth. Sort of. Ever since the day Aubrey joined the team as a physical therapist, he'd always thought she was cute but never made the executive decision to make any advances. She'd always been so reserved and really focused on strictly work-related things that he felt he never had a strong chance. But the more he got to know her, he could see her true personality bubbling to the surface and he couldn't help but be just a little jealous of Sid for beating him to the punch.

But then there was her older sister, Chelsea, laying naked right next to him clearly ready to gear up for round two and there was no way that he could ignore that. 'Maybe she and I could work,' he thought to himself. It was a stretch but it was worth seeing where the rest of the weekend at least took them.

"So about this naughty school teacher idea you had earlier..." she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"You wanna give it a go?" he smiled pulling her back on top of him.

"I'm up for a little bit of roleplaying," she bit her lip seductively.

"So why are we just lying here talking about it?" he tangled his fingers through her soft blonde hair and pulled her face closer, attacking her lips with a passionate kiss.

The night was young and round two had just begun.