Status: I'll try and post as much as I can (:

O Captain, My Captain.

Chapter Thirty

"Babe," Sidney tried to say in between kisses.

He and Aubrey had just said goodbye to her parents and were just beginning to cap off an end to the perfect weekend. It was an amazing weekend actually. They showed her family all of their favorite spots all throughout the city and the Penguins were able to top it off with a 6-5 win over Winnipeg earlier in the afternoon. And despite Sid's attempts at offering to take her whole family out to dinner afterwards, Joyce and Tom insisted they hit the road before sunset to avoid night-time driving. Chelsea on the other hand made a brief appearance at Aubrey's to grab her stuff before heading over to Nealer's for her last night in town.

"Something wrong?" Aubrey pulled her lips off his and took a small step back, both hands still gripping either side of his chiseled face.

"What are you doing?" he panted.

"What do you mean?" she crinkled her forehead.

"I thought you wanted to take things slow? Get know each other..." he hesitated.

"I thought we were past that? I mean Jesus Christ, Sid, you just spent the whole weekend with my family."

"Oh," he blushed.

"Is this not what you want?" she sounded hurt.

"No, no," he reassured her with a loving smile.

"Sid, if I'm moving too fast..." she trailed off.

"I love you," he blurted.

"What?" she looked mildly horrified. Had she just heard him say what she thought he said?

"Aubrey Kettering, I. Love. you."

A huge smile spread across her face, finally processing what he was saying to her. She had heard him correctly and she couldn't be happier.

"Oh my god," she squealed.

"Please tell me you feel the same way or I'm gonna feel like a huge dumb-ass," he pleaded.

"I love you too, Sid!" she crashed her lips into his. "So, so, so much."

"You have no idea," he tried to speak in between kisses again. "How long I've been wanting to tell you that."

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear that," she breathed heavily.

"Night of firsts," he said with a crooked smile.

"You know what else would be a first?" she said seductively, flashing him a devilish grin.

"What?" he asked cautiously, picking up on what she was putting down.

"I think you know what I have in mind," she growled.

"Do I?" he smiled pulling her closer, planting a tender kiss on her lips.

"Mhmmmm," she smiled, lips still pressed tightly on his.

Before they knew it, the soft kisses soon turned into a full-on make out session, both Sidney and Aubrey losing articles of clothing as they made their way towards her bedroom. When they finally fell back onto her bed, Aubrey was left in nothing but her khakis and lacy black bra, Sid still fully clothed for the most part, only missing hit hat.

"Come here," he growled pulling her on top of him.

As she sat up to straddle his waist, he looked up at her with the most adoring look in his eyes. She was the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen and had no idea how lucked he out to be able to call her his girlfriend.

"What?" she folded her arms across her chest, suddenly feeling slightly self-conscious.

"Nothing," he hesitated. "Just thinking about how lucky I am."

"That's sweet," she leaned down at trailed kisses along his jawline.

"To be here, doing this with you."

"Sid?" she looked up at him.

"Yeah?"

"Less talking, more undressing," she resumed her attack on his delicate skin.

"Sorry," he laughed running his hands up and down her slender torso.

As she ventured her way south on his body, she stopped when she realized that he was still wearing most of his clothes.

"These have got to go," she tugged at the waistband of his black Nike running pants.

"As does this," he smiled lightly pulling on one of her bra straps.

"But first," she got off of him momentarily and sat him up, tugging his shirt off over his head along the way, leaving his sculpted abdomen exposed. "Wow."

Next she carefully began to unbutton her work pants, Sid's eyes never leaving hers as he licked his lips in anticipation of what he was about to see. As she slowly undressed her bottom half, he noticed she was wearing a lacy black thong, one that matched the exact same bra she was donning. As if he wasn't already hard enough, he felt his cock strain against his boxers, dying to be released.

He couldn't take it anymore. In one swift motion, he stood up, removed his own pants, picked Aubrey up, and threw her down on the bed. Fully naked, he laid down beside her and pulled her on top of him once more, unclasping her bra, releasing her perfectly rounded and taut breasts. She threw her head back and moaned as he leaned up and cupped one in one strong hand and sucked lightly on the other with his gentle mouth.

"Oh god," she groaned.

"You like?" he smiled up at her, gently biting down on her erect nipple.

Not even having to use words to answer his no-brainer question, she gently began stroking his throbbing cock that was lightly touching the inside of her inner thigh. He groaned softly as he latched his mouth onto her other perfect breast, showing it the same kind of love as he did the other. Removing one hand from the side of her waist, he slipped his finger underneath her and began to gently stroke her heated core. Taking her unmistakable wetness as a sign that she was in desperate need of more, he slipped a thick inside her which caused her to let out an elicited squeal. After a few minutes of undying pleasure, he slipped a second finger inside, this time the pad of his thumb connecting with her increasingly swollen button.

"Enough," she panted, stopping him before she could reach her release. "I need you inside of me. Now."

And in another swift motion, she hovered over him slightly, slowly lowering herself down onto his erect cock. She let out an even louder groan as every inch of him began to fill her. It wasn't painful. She felt nothing but pure pleasure.

"Fuck," he whispered. "You're so tight."

"Mmmmmmm," she cried as their motions began to sync with one another.

After awhile of straight bliss, he flipped her over so he was hovering above her, their bodies never once leaving each other. He leaned down and began sucking lightly on her breasts again as he thrust in and out of her.

"I'm so close," she panted as she ran her hands through his damp black curls.

"Let yourself go," he breathed heavily, still pumping at a steady pace.

"SID!" she cried as she unwound herself around him.

Not long after she found her release, he found his, letting himself explode inside of her as he collapsed onto her tiny frame. They laid there for a few moments, not speaking, only listening to the sounds of each other's steady breathing.

"That was perfect," he pulled his head off her lightly heaving chest to give her a delicate kiss on the tip of her nose. "You're perfect."

"Sid," she choked out the words. "Everything about this weekend was amazing. You...wow."

"I'm glad," he chuckled as he rolled over to lay beside her, wrapping his arms around her naked body, pulling her in closer.

After that they were silent. It was definitely worth the wait. No words would suffice for the amount of joy they were both feeling. So instead they fell asleep in simple silence, truly capping off the first of many perfect weekends.
♠ ♠ ♠
well guys, they finally did it! let me know what you guys think!