Status: moved here from quizilla.

Bella

preface

Acel’s hands were warm and gentle as he grabbed my face, pulling it towards his. His lips brushed against my jawbone and to my earlobe. The feeling of being wanted was new to me; I had ever only been used or ignored or pushed away. “You’re just so intriguing,” he murmured against my ear. I closed my eyes and breathed in the scent of him; cologne and warmth.

I used my arms to pull him even closer to me; his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. “Acel,” I whispered. “I don’t want you to leave.” He proceeded to pepper kisses along my neck, and I tried not to cry because I knew that this would most likely be the first and last time for a while. “When you leave, where are you going to go?”

He paused to answer me. “Away from here.” And instead of continuing his previous actions, Acel just held me in his arms. It was a silence filled with unanswered questions. “For weeks and weeks before for this thing we call ‘us’ ever happened, I kept telling you to keep your distance. I didn’t want to hurt you, emotionally, of course.” He shifted my body so that I was lying down on the bed. “Please, allow me to make you feel special.”

“How do you think my parents would feel if they knew I was engaging in such activities?” I inquired. I studied his face structure and his emerald eyes. And the way his dark, brunette hair covered majority of his face. I used my right hand and touched his face, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

Acel’s eyes held longing and sorrow. “As long as you were doing it with someone that you loved, and someone that loved you, I don’t think they’d care much. And as long as we’re being safe, it shouldn’t be that big of a deal.” He leaned down and kissed me, quite passionately. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed back greedily.