Status: This just came to me in a dream xD.. Hope it turns into a good story!

A Walking Nightmare

Chapter 1

“Run, run, as fast as you can little girl” Holding onto a teddy bear my 6 year old self stare back at the bloody clown with a human girl slaughtered in his hands. Tilting my head I stare back at him suddenly bored, he wasn’t scary at all. Brushing past the ‘horrify’ clown I sit down at the tea party the girl he killed had been attending. Stunned the clown follows me trying to think why I wasn’t crying his painted on smile turned upside down as he frowned black eyes staring at me.

“Sit” My tiny voice says and the clown obeys immediately a force slamming him down, smiling I hold out a stuffed rabbit for him, he takes it. I watch in amusement as the bunny starts to hop around in the air like magic, slowly turning into a monster with yellow glowing eyes. Blood starts oozing out of its mouth, ears, and eyes. It drops to my feet dead. Eyes slowly drifting to the clown in front of me his make-up now smeared, barring his razor teeth at me. Narrowing my eyes at him angrily for killing my bunny his face twist into a pained one and black dust starts to swim from his body touching everything in the room only avoiding me. A new dream burst from the shadows color splattering white walls and a meadow emerged the sun shining down but giving no warmth off. Smiling at the new dream still clutching my teddy bear tightly though I knew I had no reason to fear.

“How’d you change my nightmare?” A deep menacing voice says behind me.
Turning around slowly to face the giant in front of me, he was dressed in all black except for his dark blue eyes glowing. He had dark tanned skin from what I could tell from his face and hands. In my 6 year old mind he looked like a prince but I was smart. He’s the bad guy.

“It was stupid” Turning away from him my light steps sounded like water hitting flower petals, as I made my way across the meadow walking for no apparent reason.

“It’s a nightmare” he growled heavy earth shattering steps followed behind me.

“I should care?” My voice sarcastic I stopped suddenly feeling his heat on my back though I only reached just below his hip.

“Short stuff I’d watch how you talk to strangers. Someone might take interest and hurt you” his voice stayed rough and angry, His body stayed stiff as a board not bothering to move an inch. Closing my eyes I imagined a giant person with battle gear everywhere kneeling before me.

“Princess Lacey what is your command” Smiling at my loyal protector I barely glance at him not really caring what his looks was all I knew was his heart was good.

“Get rid of the man behind me” Turning to smile brightly at the man behind me I see his mouth in an “O” form like I didn’t just do that. With a roar my giant jumped over me and everything went black.


Groaning I wake up from the dream, I’ve been having the same dream for months now. I knew it was real though, I know the man only vaguely but I’ve met him. Little did I know soon I would know him more than any person would want to. Rolling out of my twin sized bed; my feet hit the cold wood floor. Groaning I stretch my muscle, arms stretched high as I bend back it feels great. Feet padding across my floor to my small closet I look for a fitting outfit for today’s job, I would be attending as a date to my boss Riley Jacobs to meet a ‘very important’ man, as my boss put it. My eyes land on the red strapless cocktail dress I had bought when I thought my ex-boyfriend was going to propose. Come to find out he took me to the most expensive restaurant to tell me he was cheating on me, with 3 others girls. He said the restaurant would help make me less angry. I threw my plate of salad and spaghetti on him, dumping my drink on his head as I walked out. Some people caught it on camera and it had made the top 5 videos in YouTube. Bad memories with this dress but, I never blame an outfit for the scene. Sighing I grab the dress making my way for the bathroom, I lived alone except for my darling Rottweiler Jewels.

Speak of the devil. Jewels nudges my leg at the bathroom door wanting to follow me in. “Jewel you pervert I have to take a shower and you’re not coming with me.” Glaring down at the 3 year old dog, she’s a big boned dog making her bigger than the average Rottweiler, people seemed to be intimidated by her but she was just a cuddle buddy, even the most stereotypical people would fall in love with her. Except Anna the old woman who live in my apartment complex. Then again, she hated all dogs.

“I said no!” Turning the puppy charm on she licks my hand, while looking into my eyes lowering in a submissive stance. Laughing I shake my head walking into the bathroom leaving the door open. Jewels lies outside the door happy to be able to keep an eye on me. Really she didn’t behave like a normal dog at all, she seemed to need to always keep watch on me except when I slept she would wander to the couch. Shivering in the cold air as I toss my pajamas on the floor, I take a step into the cold shower letting the water turn hot.

After my shower I slip into my dress feet still bare but the ground was more comfortable since I was awake now. My deep red hair let down reached my waist, my dark green eyes staring back at me in the mirror studying my features, I have a circular head, small nose, bedroom window eyes, and small plump lips. I was always told I was small and delicate looking. I’m 5”4 and curvy in all the right areas. I know I’m not delicate though and all the guys know it too. Physically I could always be overpowered unless I had some kind of weapon in my hand. If I had a hand object in my hand and a fiery mood people know to run the other direction.

*beep* looking down at my phone beeping on the counter from a text message I look down to see my bosses name floating on the screen.

Boss – Are you ready? Will be there in five minutes. Hurry up!

Lacey- I’m ready, still need to feed Jewels so gonna have to wait.

Rolling my eyes at my boss he was the only one allowed to bark orders out at me he was after all my boss. Heading past Jewels who was prancing around excitedly at food coming I pour some food and fill her water up.

“Come on girl.” I was happy for the obedience classes I had taken her to every yea she was now the most well know trained dog I have ever met. Following my side as I walk her down the apartment stairs letting her go to the bathroom I can see the limo with my boss waving frantically, giving a small wave I yell for Jewels locking her in the apartment.

“Hey boss” I say finally reaching the limo. Riley stared at me with a laughing expression. “What?” I ask tilting my head to watch him wondering what was so amusing.

“Your f-” he burst out laughing leaving me confused and still standing outside the limo. “You’re not” chuckling he continues “wearing any shoes.” Looking down my bare feet against the concrete, giggling I look up.

“I guess I’m not” laughing at myself I turn back to go find my heels.
***
“Good afternoon Miss” A waiter carrying cocktails around greets me while I great fully take the drink. Bored of this party already. Riley had left me alone to talk to some collages leaving me alone to nurse my drinks.

“Good afternoon” I murmur taking a sip of the fruity drink. Swaying to the classical music in the bathroom I eye the room filled with 50 or more people. A few women standing to the side seemed to be eyeing the men looking for who appeared the richest. Snorting I think whores all they were here for was to see if they could get their manicured claws into some gullible fool. The man who’s hosting the party still hadn’t arrived it all seems unprofessional to me. Making my way back over Riley I stand next to him not bothering to hear any of his conversation it would indeed bore me to death. Sighing I lean on my hip, wondering if the pay was enough to come and stand around for my boss. I’d rather go jogging with Jewels or be at my intern job at the veterinarian clinic. Turning at my dramatic sigh all the men had stopped talking and was staring at me.

“What?” I asked embarrassed I had caused so much attention my way. I realized they weren’t staring at me but someone behind me. Turning around I stare up at the giant in front of me, my mouth forming a “O” I can only stare shocked at the man. He was glaring down at me with his dark blue eyes that seemed to glow, the man from my dream was real and in front of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! Comment are appreciated!!! Tell me how im doing an where I screwed up!