Status: Currently Writing

Tic Tock

Unexpected Surprise

Amy soon made it to her music class, as she opened the door to the studio. Mark turned around, and grinned at her.

"Hey, Amy!" He was the person who got the whole group together. He is basically like a father, 43 and is friendly to everyone.

"How are you?" She offered a warm smile, as she walked into the bass studio. She was the only one doing bass, two were doing guitar, one drumming and one singing.

She cleared her throat loudly, before sniffing and jerking her head with every sniff. Life was hard, but Amy got through it.

Sitting down on the bass amp, she picked up the music sheet from the floor. By The Way by RHCP was written on the top, as she smiled slightly before throwing the paper on the other side of the room.

Blinking down at her hands, she frowned at the paper that was now near the wall. Standing up, she picked up the paper, and returned on her seat.

Her Tourettes really came out if she was sad or nervous. Music, though, made her calm. Listening to it made her calm.

Smiling, she was just about to turn the amp on when she heard Mark call out to everyone.

"Everyone, come here!" He exclaimed happily, as Amy chuckled slightly. He was always like a massive kid. Hearing a squeal, she poked her head out from the bass room, and her eyes widened when she saw 5 guys standing there.. Avenged Sevenfold

Nervous, she blinked rapidly yet again before walking out.

"Hey there guys.. We are Avenged Sevenfold" Hazel eyes said, as Amy recalled his name as Matt.

"Someone told us that you guys are a band? Sweet" Green eyed Zacky said, grinning wide. Amy jerked her head to the right, as she cleared her throat and then blinked hard.

"Can we see you guys play?" The smallest, Johnny, asked as they all nodded their head eagerly. Amy looked over the musicians, before her eyes set on a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring right at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this is the second chapter.. I might keep these short, or long, or middle length. Depends really! Do you guys like the story so far? Thank you melanie.danielle who recommended this story! And thank you to everyone who has even clicked on this story. :D