Status: Hiatus, sorry.

We’ll Be Young Forever

Prologue.

Vivian moved to Michigan from Ireland with her parents, never imagining she would end up meeting her best friend and later on, the love of her life. She met Lisa during her first day of school, being the brown haired girl the only kind soul who guided the foreigner through school and instantly, both girls became inseparable.

But Victor had been another story. They met at the carnival, Victor’s mexican aspect instantly catching the pale girl’s attention. Of course the tanned man wasn’t oblivious of the shy stares she would shoot him, which is why encouraged by his friends, he approached Vivian with a small smile on his lips. The rest is history.

Shortly after they started dating, Vivian decided to set up a double date with Victor’s best friend, Eddie, and her own best friend. And although at first, the brown haired girl refused to go, Lisa eventually gave in.

Both couples became way too serious in a relatively short amount of time, and ended up tying the knot despite their parent’s opinion. Vivian and Victor got married just right after graduating high school since neither of them were planning on going to college. However, they weren’t planning anytime soon on having children either which is why they decided to road trip around the United States in their little RV. Being together was all they needed.

Meanwhile, Lisa and Eddie had to wait until he was out of college. But oh man, the wait was totally worth it when he landed a good job that payed well, being able to afford a really nice house in Grand Rapids.

Vivian and Lisa kept in touch through postcards the blonde woman would send occasionally from wherever she and her husband would be spending the week. It was nice, really. But of course at some point they needed money to survive and since neither of them really liked old cold Michigan, they decided to settle down in San Diego, California.

Victor started painting houses for rich people, being able to afford a small little house of their own by the highway that suited them perfectly. And Vivian couldn’t be more happy with her small little house, being able to decorate it however she wanted. Obviously Victor added a few mexican ornaments; not that the woman minded. They made the place truly feel like home.

Back in Michigan, Eddie would go back home really tired but that wouldn’t stop Lisa from making his husband feel a lot better with a delicious homemade dinner every single afternoon, and he appreciated that. A lot.

One day, Lisa received a letter from his best friend with thrilling news; Vivian was expecting her first newborn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys, so this is the very introduction from something I had stuck in my oneshot thing but ended up deciding on making it a chaptered. I bet you'll be confused as heck, but I promise the plot will be developing through the story and obviously chapters will be longer.
I'm really excited about it and I'm hopeful you'll like it c: