Status: DONE ^_^

Moments Like This

<3

When you pulled in to your drive way, you were surprised to see your boyfriend, Alex’s car in it’s usual spot. He wasn’t supposed to be back for another month. Something must have happened to make him come home so early. Normally when Alex was over, so was Jack, but Jack’s car was no where to be seen.

You felt you mouth turn into a crooked frown as you walked up the drive way and pulled out your keys. The door opened with ease; that was good, glad Alex hadn’t destroyed the place in a fit of anger. A chuckle escaped your throat. That was an idiotic thought.

The house was dead silent as you stepped inside.

"Alex!" You called out through the house.

There was no answer. You slipped off your shoes and carefully walked into the living room. There was no one there, and the same is to be said about the kitchen and bed room.

"Alex?!" you called out again, but still no answer.

Finally you noticed the basement door was cracked open. You opened it and flicked the lights on. You walked down the stairs, wary of their creaking. When you turned the corner into Alex’s home studio, there he was; sitting frozen on the black leather couch in the corner of the room.

You turned your head at him.

"Lex," you said gently. He didn’t even look up. He looked livid though.

"Alex are you okay?"

You heard him let out a deep heated breath, “I’m fine.” He said shortly.

You sat next to him on the couch and scooted closer, touching his leg. Almost automatically he scooted away from you. He placed his hands over each other and rest them against his mouth leaning over on his knees.

"Are you sure?" you spoke softly, not wanted to push him.

“Yes.” He snapped.

You jumped at his tone. You swallowed and looked down at your hands. The two of you sat in silence and you started to think of things you could’ve done to make him so angry. When none came to mind you tried again.

"You know…" You sucked in a deep breath thinking tentatively about what to say, "You can always talk to me."

He shot back with a simple “Thanks.”

You bit your lip looking at him again. He was almost shaking, trying to hold himself together, like he was trying his best not to blow up in front of you. He’d taken his anger out on you before and it broke you down into tears. He felt awful afterwards.

After a few more moments of silence, you slowly leaned forward and nuzzled your nose against his neck. You heard his breath hitch in his throat and he tried to shrug you away. You stayed put and feathered a kiss just below his ear.

You knew how to get to him. He made it to easy for you. With another kiss on his cheek, he let you lower his hands away from his face. You then slowly made your way to sit in his lap. He looked at you with a cold curiosity as to what you were planning.

You took off his beanie and he raises an eyebrow at you. Then you comb your fingers through his tangled stressed out hair, trying to get the slightest reaction out of him. His eyes close and you take that chance to lean forward and part his lips gently.

He tenses at the spontaneity but soon you feel his lips moving against your’s. He holds the kiss for quite some time running his hands up your thighs, but never really melting into you like he usually does.

The kiss was completely apathetic, so you locked your fingers in his hair, the way you knew he liked and gave a slight tug. He inhaled sharply, but he was still dull.

You abruptly pulled back and brushed his nose with your’s.

"Come on Alex," You begged. At that, you almost swore you saw a smile pull at his mouth, then a slight chuckle.

Suddenly he grabbed your hips and turned on the couch, pinning you beneath him and pelting your face with soft kisses. You laughed like an idiot as he tickled your sides as well.

"Alex stop!" You giggled. He smiled against your cheek but he didn’t stop.

You squirmed beneath him, but he kept you pinned so you couldn’t escape.

"ALEX!" You yelled again.

After a few more seconds the tickling finally stopped and you could catch your breath. A few more giggles escaped as he now placed sweet kisses on your jaw, across your cheek, stopping at your lips, parting them. You ran your fingernails through his scruff and he immediately melted into you, running his hands up your sides.

You smiled into the kiss just as he placed one more butterfly kiss on your lips before slowly pulling away and looking down at you. All of the anger and incoherent bitterness was gone from his ginger brown eyes.

You pushed a hand into his hair again and he smiled down at you, grateful for moments like this. He moved your now messy hair out of your eyes and feathered another kiss on your lips.

"Thank you, (Y/N), " He said softly.

You smiled, “For what?”

His fingers curled in your hair, “For being you.”

Your smile widened, “I missed you.”

"I missed you too."

You left it at that, not seeing the point of bringing up the reason her was so angry. He wasn’t thinking about it anymore, why should you be?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. :) If you do, feel free to leave me a request for what ever band you want. I mostly do Of Mice and Men, All Time Low, 30 Seconds to Mars, Black Veil Brides, and Bring Me the Horizon but I'm open to anything.

Byee <3