No Regrets

Lexi

January 12

"Isaac! Isaaaac! Have you seen my belt?!" Lexi Worthington riffled through her bedroom, desperately searching for her missing accessory.

"Haven't seen it. But wouldn't think you'd be needing it anyways," her brother snickered, gesturing to to Lexi's growing stomach. It wasn't very big yet, but as Lexi had recently found out she was expecting twins, she knew it'd be getting very big very soon.

"Oh hush! I don't know why I ask you anything!" Lexi growled, throwing a shoe towards her brother's head.

"Oi! Watch it Lex! Calm down!" Isaac exclaimed, dodging out of the way just in time. Lexi didn't respond, plopping down onto her bed with a huff of exasperation.

"I'm supposed to meet Harry in 10 minutes, Isaac. I wanted to wear my belt!" Tears of frustration began to well in her eyes. Lexi hated the fact that she was crying so much now. Before she got pregnant, she was tougher than tough, and always bore a smile. Now she was lucky if she didn't cry over spilled milk.

"Lex, it'll be fine. You don't need the belt to impress him. You're already pregnant." Lexi let out a small laugh at her brother's comment and sighed, wiping the wetness from her eyes. "'sides, you look great as you are now."

"Suppose you're right. I do look pretty good." Lexi replied, her signature grin resurfacing on her face. Isaac ventured back into the bedroom and helped his sister stand up off her bed. Lexi initiated a tight hug, leaning her cheek against his shoulder.

"Of course you do. We're twins." Lexi pulled back and the twins smiled at one another. "Now go on. You don't want to be late meeting Harry."

Image


"Harry!" Lexi called, running towards her boyfriend. Harry turned around and grinned.

"Hey, love!" He responded, wrapping her in a tight hug. "How's your day been?"

"Good!" Lexi intertwined her fingers with his as they began to walk around the park. "Spent it joshing around with Isaac since we both had today off, rare occurrence anymore. What about you? Did you have a good day with the boys?"

"You could say that." Harry smirked. The pair continued their walk in the park despite some murmuring fans that had begun to pack around and take pictures. Lexi tried to ignore them the best she could. When she was alone, she was happy to hang out with fans, but when she and Harry were able to be together, their entire focus was to be on one another. "Found out the dates for the tour."

"Oh really? When? Oh, you must be so excited! I'm so excited for you!" Lexi beamed, leaning her head on Harry's shoulder.

"That's the thing, Lex. I'll be gone around the time you're due." Harry said softly, waiting patiently for Lexi to form a response.

"Oh." Lexi managed to get out. She tried not to give in to the terrifying thought of being alone during labor, but it was difficult. Sure she'd have her mum and brother, both of whom she knew would do everything in their power to make her comfortable, but there was just something about the thought of not having Harry there that mortified Lexi.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Um... so do you know where you'll be around that time?"

"Hopefully with you," Harry grinned, looking down to watch Lexi's response.

"So you'll be touring here around my due date?" Lexi wondered.

"No, we'll be in the states," Harry replied.

"I don't... OH!" Lexi's eyes widened as she realized what it was Harry was insinuating. "You mean--"

"Yup. Lexi, please, come on tour with me. I love you, I love our babies," Harry stopped walking and pulled Lexi in front of him, placing his hands on her budding stomach. Lexi put her hands over his. "I want you nearby. I don't wanna miss the birth of my first kids."

"Oh Harry, I'd love to! But what about my mum? Isaac? I've never been away from Isaac before!" Excited panic raced through Lexi's veins as she thought of the possibility of leaving her twin.

"They'll be fine. You know they wouldn't want you to hold back because of them! Come on Lex. You know you've always wanted to experience a tour before." Lexi bit her lip before she nodded. Her family would be horrified if they knew she didn't take up the experience of a life time just because of them.

"Yeah, okay. I'll go with you. I'd love to. I can't wait." Lexi kept nodding as Harry leaned in to peck her on the lips. "Are the boys okay with it?" Lexi wondered, pulling away. Harry nodded, interlocking their fingers together again and continuing on their walk.

"Of course. Why wouldn't they be?" Harry wondered. Lexi shrugged.

"Just making sure." The pair was quiet for a moment before Lexi leaned into Harry's shoulder once more. "I really am excited, H. Thanks."

"I love you, Lex." Was Harry's only response.

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm Molly. I'm writing for Lexi. Really excited for this reboot. Hope y'all like it! :)