I'm in Love With My Best Friend

1/1

It was around 2 am and you just got out of work. You were feeling tired but glad that tomorrow was your day off.

'Bye (Y/N)! Have a good day off!' the security guard of the bar you worked at said.
'Bye David. Thank you!' you replied.

Starting to walk towards the street you cover your arms with your jacket. The night was a bit cold and you just wanted to arrive home so you could drink something hot.
You started to feel uncomfortable, like someone was following you. Slightly scared you start to walk faster towards the usual way you walked. You look back to see a tall man, in total fear you started running until you reached an alley, but unfortunately you stepped on a bottle and fell to the floor.
The tall man managed to grab your arm and pulled you to him. Bringing his lips to your neck the smell of alcohol and cigars was obvious, and it strongly floated in the air around him and you.

'LET ME GO YOU PERVERT!' you yelled at the drunken man, but he didn't let go of you, instead his hands traveled to the inside of your shirt and he randomly touched your cold body.
You felt disgusted and tried to let go of his grip but he was bigger and stronger than you.
His hands let go of your body and traveled to his belt, undoing it and then undoing his pants. Next he reached for the inside of your skirt with the intention of removing your panties.

'HEY!!!' you heard someone yell.
The man looked back and you were able to see the person.
It was a boy, probably around his twenties. He was really short compared to the other man. He had a cigar on his lips, but threw it to the floor before speaking again.
'I said HEY, fucker!' he said.
'Go away boy!' the man said and the boy laughed.
'LET. HER. GO!'
'You want trouble pretty boy?' the man said while doing his belt and pants again, and getting up.
'Me?' the boy asked. 'Ohh no sir! But it sure looks like you do'

You backed away and got up quickly trying to run away, but you felt the man's hands in your waist.
'Let her go!' the boy yelled and started to run towards the man. He jumped in the man's back starting to punch him and you were thrown to the floor.
The man reached for his pocket and took a knife out. He pushed the boy from him, causing him to fall and ran towards him, stabbing him. The younger male grabbed his side in pain and the man started to walk towards you once again.

'Back to you hottie!' he said running the blade in your face gently, leaving the boy's blood on your cheek.
From the corner of your eye you saw the boy get up, he signaled you to remain quite and started walking towards the man. Grabbing a bottle he hit the other male in the head, what caused him to fall unconscious to the ground.
'Are you ok?' the boy asked you and you gave him a nod. He reached out his hand to help you to get up and you took it.
'You're bleeding' you said.
'I'm ok. Important thing is that you're safe'
'But you're hurt!'
'Don't mind me. Look I'm gonna take you home, okay?' he asked and you nodded once again.

*Time Lapse*

Both of you walked to your house silently, occasionally he would look at you while taking small drags on his cigar.
Once you reached the door you stopped and started to search for your keys on your jacket, you took them out of the pocket and unlocked the door, opening it minutes later.

'Well, you're home so I guess I'll be going' the boy said.
'No' you immediately replied. 'You can't go home, you're hurt'
'I'm ok'
'Noo, please, just come in!'
'Ok' he replied stepping in.

You walked to the living room and threw your jacket to the couch. Next you signaled him to sit and he did.
'You have a name?' you ask.
'Yes'
'And that is...?'
'Ricky'
'Beautiful name' you smiled at him.
'Thanks' he thanked you returning the smile.
'So Ricky... Do you mind taking your shirt off?'
'I'm ok, don't mind me'
'C'mon. Take that off or I'm gonna get angry'
He nodded and started taking his shirt off slowly.

Your eyes wondered through his body. A delicate and pale body, and you could swear that is skin was so soft.

Taking your eyes from his exposed torso you warn him that you're going to grab your first aid kit.
You ran to your bathroom and grab the kit returning to the living room one minute later. You open the kit and take a few bandages off and press them against his wound.
'Jeez...' he said.
'Sorry'
'It's ok. It's not your fault'
'Hold this' you ordered him to grab the bandage that was now on his wound, while you were going to grab the alcohol to disinfect his wound.
'Ohhh noo you're not!' he said trying to run from you.
'Don't try to run away, I need to do it. Now lay down so I can take care of your wound'
'Jeeeez... ok' he complained while laying down on the couch, he placed his right arm around his eyes and closed them. Gently you poured some alcohol in the wound and he hissed from the burning sensation as a tear escaped his perfect blue eyes.

'I'm sorry' you apologized.
'It's ok'
'It looks ugly Ricky. I think it's gonna need stitches'
'Go for it'
You got up and grabbed a painkiller and a glass of water and returned to the room where Ricky was.

'I'm gonna start ok?'
He nodded his head and you started stitching the wound. Once you were done you gave him the glass of water and he took it.
'Here, take this!' you said giving him the painkiller'
'Thank you!'
'You're welcome. But you don't need to thank me. I'm the one who needs to thank. You saved me.'
'It was nothing' he replied.
'It was Ricky. And I'm very thankful'

He gave you a warm smile and you almost melted.
Ricky was so beautiful, and it took you this long to even notice him. He had black hair, big blue eyes , beautiful lips with three lip rings that suited him really well.
He was probably one of the most beautiful men you've ever saw.

'Well you can sleep here tonight'
'I appreciate your kindness but I don't want to be a burden' he said.
'Don't say that. It's the least I can do. You'll sleep on my bed and I'll sleep in here'
'No. I'll sleep on the couch!!! I'll be ok. Thank you!'
'Ok. I'll bring you some blankets then'

You climbed upstairs to your room and entered the closet, you took two blankets and a pillow off, and ran back downstairs.
Ricky got up from the couch and tried to take the blankets from your arms.
'No!!! I'll put them down'
'Fine' he replied.
You placed one of the blankets to cover the couch and the pillow on top of it and gently placed the other o top of both things.
'Ok, you can watch TV if you want to. I'll be upstairs is my room and if you need anything just yell for me.' you warned him while going upstairs to your room.

*Time Lapse*

It's been four months since you met Ricky and he has become your best friend since that night. Although you consider it a horrible night, you are still thankful for what happened because if it wasn't for that night, you wouldn't have met him.
Both of you consider each other as best friends but you can't help it but to feel more than that. But you were too scared to ruin what you both had, and also scared because you thought he didn't feel the same way for you.

Ricky introduced you to his friends and told you he was in a band with them, they were called Motionless In White. He and the boys ended up inviting you to be their merch girl and to go with them on tour and of course you said yes, because you thought it was a great opportunity to be around Ricky.
Devin became like a big brother to you. You talked about everything, music, movies, clothes and especially about your love for Ricky.

Right now you're lying in bed in the backroom listening to music when Devin bursts into the room.

' (Y/N)!' he yelled and you jumped.
'Jeeeeeeeeez Dev! You scared the shit out of me!'
'Sorry' he giggled 'I saw the most beautiful, perfect, wonderful and cute girl ever' he informed you. He was so happy and you felt happy for him, although you couldn't help but to feel sad too.
'Tell me about it!' you said.
'Well, she's perfect' he giggled again 'She's really sweet and adorable. She's sooo beautiful and I'm soo in love!'
'When did you met her?'
You saw his smile fade.
'That's the problem...' he stopped 'I didn't'
'Why? Then how can you be in love Dev?'
'I don't know! She gave me the chills and the butterflies on my stomach'
'Ooah Dev' you said hugging him 'We gotta do something about that'
'Yeaaah... but there's another problem' he said even more sad than before.
'What?'
'She is really really really close with Ricky...'
Your heart broke a little when he said that and you couldn't stop your brain from creating small stories in your head. "They might be dating or fucking around" you thought.
'I'll help you Devy! At least one of us deserves to be happy'
'Ooh sweetie, I'm sorry!' he hugged you tightly.
'It's ok. I'll see what I can do' you changed subject before it landed on Ricky.

*Time Lapse*

You were alone in your room and you could hear people laughing inside the bus. One of the laughs you identified being Ricky's and the other one a female one. Maybe from the girl Devin spoke about.
Feeling your stomach complaining about being empty you got up and made your way to the kitchen area, you opened the fridge and took and hamburger out.
Someone cleared their throat and you turned around to see who it was.

'Hey!' Ricky said and you nodded your head not really in the mood to talk to him.
'What's wrong?' he asked.
'Nothing. I just came to prepare something to eat, but I'll leave you guys alone in one minute' you replied looking between him and the girl who was with him.
She was really beautiful. She had black hair, drawn on eyebrows, blueish eyes, thin body and beautiful structure. She was basically perfect and you could see why Ricky was with her.
'Hi my name is Kylie' she said.
'Hi' you replied with a said tone on your voice.
'Are you ok?'
'Fine... I'll leave you lovebirds alone' you said grabbing your burger and going to the room once again.
Crying and crying and crying you find yourself drifting to sleep thinking how much you wanted to be with him.

*Next Morning*

You wake up to the sound of voices in the kitchen/living room area of the bus, and you open your door really slowly. In the couch you spot Devin and the girl, Kylie, talking and laughing. Devin had a special glow on his face and you could see that he was happy to be talking with her, and that made you feel happy.
'Booh!' you heard someone whisper in front of you. You jumped and fell to the floor.
'Oh my God, I'm sorry!' you heard Ricky say.
'HA.HA.HA! Very funny' you said sarcastically.
'Jeez sorry! Wasn't expecting you to fall to the ground' he said 'But still funny'
'Whatever' you got up and made your way to the bed.
'Listen (Y/N) can we talk about something?'
'Sure'
He got in, closed the door and climbed to the spot next to you.
'About yesterday... you didn't thought that me and Kylie were dating, right?'
'I did... but why do you care?'
'Because we are not...'
'Ok'
'I mean, she's a great friend of mine. I could never date a good friend'
Your heart shattered, you felt sick and the tears threatened to escape you eyes when he said that.
'Not her though...'
'Ok... Now that you explained yourself can you please leave?' you said with your voice cracking.
A tear escaped your eye and he looked at you, examining your face. Gently he rubbed his finger on your tear to clean it and petted your cheek. He brought your face close to his and kissed you. You kissed back, imagining that this would probably be your only and last kiss. He broke the kiss apart and you leaned into his arms, fighting back tears.

He held you tightly and whispered in your ear.
'I love you (Y/N)'
'I love you too Ricky'
Ricky leaned forward, and kissed you again, but this time more passionately. You ran your hands down his back and you sat you up on his lap and kissed and sucked on your neck.
'Oooaaah R-Ricky' you moaned gripping onto his shirt.
'Do you want me like I want you?' he asked you running his hand through your shirt.
'Y-yes' you moaned once again.
He laid you down on the bed gently and ran his hand up your shirt, stopping in your breasts. He looked at you and you nodded him to continue. His big hands massaged your breasts slowly and it was so pleasurably. Then his hand travel to the your back and he undid your bra while continuing to kiss your neck.

Ricky rolled off of you, and took your shirt and bra off, revealing your body to him. His lips kissed every inch of your body and you felt like you were in heaven.
He nipped at your collarbone and you moaned, your back arching up.

He started to take your pajama pants off, shoving them down your legs and throwing them to the floor minutes later. He smiled and kissed your legs.
Then his lips traveled to your mouth and you shared a passionate and long kiss. You gripped his hair, tugging lightly and he moaned in your mouth. You took his boxers off and his dick sprang free. You wrapped your hand around it and rubbed up and down a few times earning soft moans from him.
He parted your legs and pressed himself inside of you, gripping your thighs hard enough to leave a mark. You wrapped your legs tightly around his waist and pull him closer to you. You bit his neck, sucking at the sensitive skin and causing him to moan. As he pounded into you with each thrust, you moaned, trying not to scream.
'F-Faster.'you choked out through your moans.
Ricky obeyed, quickening his pace.
'R-Riicky' you continued moaning.
Soon enough you started feeling the pleasurable pressure on your stomach.
"Cum for me baby." He moaned.
You pressed your face into his neck, biting it hard and seconds later your orgasm took over. As your muscles clamped down around his dick, he moaned loudly and it made him reach his own orgasm. Ricky fell to the bed next to you and pulled you close to him, kissing you countless times.
' (Y/N) I love you! Will you be my girlfriend?' he asked you.
'YES!' you screamed and kissed him.

Seconds later Devin burst into the room yelling a bunch of words you couldn't figure out. He looked at both of you and his cheeks turned red.
'Sorry!' he said.
'It's ok' you and Ricky replied at the same time.
'I just wanted to share that me and Kylie are going on a date' he giggled.
'Good luck Devi! You deserve to be happy' you smiled at him.
'Yeah, you too! Enjoy him, by the way' he stick out his tongue to you.
'Ooah don't worry! I will' you said and Ricky and Devin laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a request from @pleasantbitch.
I'm soo sooo sooo sorry this took so long, but school was killing me and I got sick so many times. But well here it is!
I hope you like it :)

Kisses and love <3