Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 11

~ Another two hours later~
"Thanks for getting me out of there. I don't know what it is about cameras, but I don't like them." Ginger and I were walking through the mall looking for Chris.
"You're crazy hun." She always calls people hun.
"Awwe, thank you Gingy. I missed you so much. Wait, where was the last spot you saw Chris?"
"I don't know. Once I saw the band pull up to the studio, I told Chris I was gonna go get you and left. I didn't pay attention to where we were." Ginger was totally clueless.
Vrrrmmmm, Vrrrrrmmmm, Vrrrrmmmm. My phone started to vibrate non stop, signaling that i had a phone.
"Hello?" I answered, not even checkig the caller ID.
"Tish, it's Chris. Is Ginger with you?" I heard Chris say.
"Yea. We are looking for you. I had no idea that the mall was next to the recording studio. Where are you?" I rambled.
"Can you just give the phone to Ginger, please? I have to ask her something." Chris was trying not to laugh at me rambling, it always made him laugh at how distracted I can get.
"Ok? Gingy, it's for you." I said handing her the phone.
Ginger was on the phone forever! I guess Chris was giving Ginger directions because as soon as we got to the food court, blue curtains dropped in front of us, prevent Ginger and I from walking into the court.Then Chris stepped out from behind them.
"Here's your phone, Tish." Ginger said, handing me my phone.
"Thanks." I said, slipping my phone back in my pocket.
As I was doing that, Ginger patted my shoulder then walked behind the curtain. I went to follow her, but Chris stopped her.
"What's going on?" I asked, starting to get a little woried.
"Just stay here, please?" Chris said, begging with his eyes. Oh those eyes. I would do anything with that begging look he was giving me.
"Ok. OOOHH! I see a Hot Topic! Can I go? Well after I eat, I'm starving." I said, getting distracted.
"Yes, you can go after you eat." Chris said. We stood there for a minute, then out of no where he wrapped his arm around me.
We stood there with Chris's arm wrapped around me for while, we talked and laughed. We ended up sitting down on a bench, just waiting. what for, I have no idea, but it was relaxing. Now we are just sitting here staring at each other. He started to lean in, and my brain didn't register what was happeneing untill after Chris's lips connected with mine. the kiss was so peaceful! Like sinking in water. The water gently lapping over your body, then gradually being completely submerged, and the feeling of being light as a feather. As Chris pulled away, it felt as if I had just gto out of the water, and a cold blast of wind hit me.
"Wow." I said.
"Was it bad? I'm sorry." Chris said in a hurry, blushing a little.
'Oh me gawd! Chris is bluching@ Chris was ACTUALLY blushing!' I thought, then I said," NO! It was, uh, was, " Instead of finishing my sentence, I hugged him.
"What was that for?" Chris asked.
"Thank you." Then I got close to his ear. " I think I love you." I whispered. I think I was blushing because the way he looked at me made all the blood rush my face.
"Sorry to interupt you two love birds, but your food is done." Gingersaid, sounding very professional, as she came from behind the curtain. I had jumped away from Chris when Ginger started talking, and almost fell over a little girl.
"OH! I am sorry little girl! Are you lost? Do you know where you mom is? I can help you find her if you want. I just need your name." I could tell she was trying not to cry, so I picked her up.
"My, my name i, is, Chey, Cheyanne Alexandra." She sobbed.
"That's a beautiful name. Do you need help?"
"Ye, yes. ma, ma'am."
"Ok, Cheyanne, first off, please call me Tish. Now can you tell me whats wrong?" I said. I was being as nice as I could without scaring her, and I guess I was doing a pretty good job.
"I, I couldn't find my mommy. Sh, she said i, if I ever got lost, t, to come to the East Food Court. S, so I listened to h, her, and I saw her with a, a guy. They were w, walking out of the mall. She left, m, me." After she got done telling me what happened, she burried her head into my shoulder and started crying.
"Shh, shh. It'll be ok. I promise I'll try my hardest to find you a new home to stay. Shh." I said, trying to sooth her the best I could.
"Tish! How are you going to that?! You don't even have a-"
"Chris! You're brilliant! Well, kinda, but she could stay with us! If it's ok with Andy of course." I said as I had an epiphany.
"Plu, please? My mommy don't want me any more, and your Tish is really nice." Cheyanne added, making it sound like we were dating,

which I wasnt for sure if we were or not at this point.
"Ok, ok. Look! There's Andy!" Chris said, giving in. " Hey, Andy! Can you come here please?" He yelled across the mall.
"Hey guys." Andy said, walking over to where we were standing. "Who's the little girl?'
"This is Cheyanne." I said.
"My mommy doesn't want me anymore." Then she started to cry again, but not as hard this time.
"We; well I; was wondering if she could stay with us for a while? Please, please, please????" I Would have bounced up and down like a

little kid, but I was still holding Cheyanne.
"Ok." Andy said." But- only because she doesn't have a home." He added.
"YAY! Ginger, Chris, and I All shouted at the same time.