Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 12

I set Cheyanne down, Ginger led Chris, Cheyanne, and I to a table Chris had "reserved" for a romantic date.
"Thank you guys. For everything." Cheyanne said, no longer as upset about being abandoned.
"Awwe. You're welcome, Chey. I can call you Chey right?" I asked, making sure she didn't prefer her full name.
"Yes, you can call me Chey. I'm five by the way. Also, I don't go to school. My mommy said she couldn't afford, and it was a big waste of time." Chey said.
"Well, we'll just have to play this one step at a time, ok Chey?" Chris said.
Then our food arrived, and we started to eat, being in compfortable silence for a little while.
"The food is really good. Thank you Tish and Chris. I think this is very romantic Chris. What you did for Tish." Chey said after a while. She gave us a huge smile, got up, and walked to each of us giving us one of those adorable hugs that you can't help but hug back that little kids give you.
"Uhm, wait. I forgot something in Hot Topic. Is everyone done eating? Also, didn't you want to go to Hot Topic after we got done eating Tish?" Chris said after Chey gave him a hug.
We all got up and put our plates away, or in a stack, and Chris carried them to one of the mall's food stations. After that was done, we put the curtains up, and the mall was reopened, or the East side was since the West side stayed open. In case you were wondering where everyone was, Chris had went through a lot of trouble to close the whole East side of the mall so he could make it up to me for making me feel horrable, and express his feelings for me. Then we went to Hot Topic.
"Ok, so where's the thing you forgot?: I was holding Chey on my Left hip, and Chris's hand with my right hand. We looked like a family.
"Ginger, are you guys ready?" Chris asked when he saw Ginger and the Black Veil Brides band.
"Yes." She said, and I guess gave the signal bacause they started to play a very family song.
"I open my lungs dear...." Andy started singing. Then Ginger started in, and the way their voices sounded together, it wa slike a movie, a very wonderful movie.
"Oh Chris! You always sing me this song! Thank you!" I said, tears of joy in my eyes."I'm going to set you down ok? I want to dance with Chris." I said to Chey.
"Ok. You guys deserve it." She was so smart for a five year old.
After I set Chey down, Chris pulled me to him really slowly and romatically.
"Awwe. You two look so cute together! Not really, but Chris, love! I need to talk to you about our break up." As soon as I heard her voice, I knew it was Vanessa.
"I thought you couldn't come to the concert? I would have bought you a ticket." I said, trying to be a good friend because I thought we were still friends.
"Whatever. Get off my boyfriend. He doesn't even like you." She said in the rudest tone ever.
"I thought we were friends Vanessa. Why are you being so hateful?" I asked. I was really confused.
"Puhlease! I wouldn't be your friend for all the money in the world. You're so pathetic! The only reason I've been your friend for so long is because I needed someone to do things for me, and Chris was your friend."
"Vanessa! Leave! This is a date between my girlfriend and I!" Chris said, pulling me closer to him protectively, and we started dancing again.
"Excuse me looser. He was obviously talking about me; seeing how I am his girlfriend." Vanessa said, pulling me away from Chris. She had pulled my so hard away from him, I had fallen. Now I was sitting on the ground, looking up at everyone in a shocked daze for a second.
"Fine. I'll leave you alone. Come one Cheyanne, clearly I'm unwanted here. So much for a romantic date. Andy, Ashley, CC, Ginger, Jake, and Jinxx; I shall see you all at home." I said as the shock wore off. As a lot minute thing, I walked over to Chris, pushing Vanessa out of the way, grabbed Chris's shirt, and kissed him like there was tomarrow. I figured if I was going to learn how to make out, now was the best time to do it. " We'll continue at home." I said in a suductive voice, and left, leaving Chris in a stunned trance. I grabbed Cheyanne on the way out and and started carrying her.