Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 14

~A couple days later~
"Oh my gawd guys!You were so good! I said after the concert was over.
"Ya! So how much did you pay the babysitter for Cheyanne?" Chris said as we walked into the house.
"20. Most of it was a tip though." Ginger said.
"Ok."Chris and I said in unision.
"I have to get in the shower." I said, walking to Andy's bathroom. I always took a shower down here becaus ethe shower in the upstaires bathroom gives me the creeps. I feel like someone it always watching me, and not a guy. It feels as if some chick is watching me. I shake this thought from my head telling myself I have seen too many scary movies.
"How many showers does a girl need?" Chris said, trying to pull me away from the bathroom door.
"Shush! I'm pretty sure that if I didn't take as many showers as I do, you'd kill me becaus eI'd be complaining about how nasty and oily I feel all the time." I said, pulling away from him and closing the bathroom door.
Right when I opened pulled the shower curtain, a blood curdling scream escaped my lips.
"What is it?! What's wrong baby?!" Chris burst into the bathroom.
"There's a huge spider!" I yelled. almost crying.
"DON'T TOUCH FREDDIE!" Ginger yelled, rushing into the bathroom with a spider cage.
"Is that yours?" I was sittingon the sink, as far from the spider as I could get,in a pair of chain and hole covered leather skinny jeans, the worlds messiest bun, and a zebra striped bra.
"Yes. I've been looking everywhere for Freddie." Ginger said picking it, er him, up and talking to Freddie like he was a frightened cat.
"You're crazy! Now can you please get out so I can finish my shower?" I said.
"Ok." Ginger and Chris said. Before chris closed the door, he gave me a simpathetic look, and left. I got in the shower right after that.
When I got out of the shower, my phone started ringing.
'Let's Start A Riot'
"Hello?" I answered.
"Tish hony? It's your mom. I Just wanted to say that I love you and when you come home, we have a date set to get your permit." My mom's voice said on the other end of the phone.
"Oh my! Really?!" I was so happy!
"Yes. I Have to go sweety. We're going out to the movies. I'll see you when you get home. Love you, bye." Then she hung up before I could say anything back. Typical Mom. Always doing fun things without me, and never letting me say anything, then hanging up.
"Love you to, Mom." I said to no one.
Knock, knock, knock.
"Come in." I said when I heard the knocking.
"Hey Tishy? When are you guys going to take me home? My mom wants to know." Ginger sounded really tired.
"I have no idea. I still have to pack my things." I was ready to fall asleep. Or even better, EAT!
"You look like you want to eat." Ginger said, giggling.
"Yes! I'm starving!" I said, barely keeping my loud laughing in.
"Wel, Andy is cooking something. It smells realy good."
"ok. I'll be out in a minute." I said, and Ginger left.
I put my hair up,slip on my Batman boxers, a pair of guy basket-ball shorts I stole from my dad, and a jacket. after putting on simple make-up so that I didn't look like a zombie, I walked out of the bathroom, throwing my close in a bag for dirty laundry on my way.
"Mmmmm." I said as I smelled the Mexican taco salad I taught Andy to make.
"I hope you're thinking about me." Chris said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist lightly. I jumped slightly and turned around to face him, his arms still were wrapped around me.
"Hmm. I'd say it's the fod, butnow that you're here, I'm not for sure." I said, putting on a 'thinking face'. "Ya, I'm still thinking abuot the food." I said, laughing. When I saw his 'shocked' face, I leaned in and gave him a kiss full of pashion.
"You're funny. Now let's go eat. I'm starving, and Chay wants to see you." Chris said, breaking the kiss.
"Ok baby." I said. As we started walking, we laced our fingers together.
"Hi Tishy!" GInger and Chey started talking at once. It was a bunch of mumbo jumbo, but I caght a few words that sounded like:
Paretns, Andy, don't have to go, stay here, tour, and famous.
Then when they got done mumbo jumbp talking, they sweeled like little girls and ran past Chris and I , who were standing there not knowing what to do.
"Oof! Wgat in the world?" I heard heard Andy say behinf us.
"Thank you!" The girls screammed.
"What are they talking about!? The girls are driving me crazy!" I gave Chris an "Excuse me?" look, and he added, " I'm not talking about you. It's Ginger and Chey."
"I know hun. I just wanted to give you a hard time." Then I gave him a hug and quick kiss and went to go make me a bowl of Mexican taco salad.
"Chris, come with me for a minute please. I have to tell you something." Andy said, walking out of the kitchen with Chris following.
When they returned, Chris was smiling from ear to ear.
"Ok, what's going on? I know I ain't prego. Chris and I haven't done that, and we don't have that much free time. Also we just started dating. So what's going on?"
Before anyone could answer, Ginger and Cheyanne came running in shouting, "No bosy move!!! The dog is missing again!!"
We all groaned at this. The last time Ginger's dog went missing, I was left on my butt. I still have the bruise from it too.
"Sparky! If you don't comeout now you're never getting a bath again!" Ginger sounded really mad. Everyone looked at her strangely when she threatened Spraky with a bath, so she further explained. " She likes baths for some reason."
"Woof ! Woof!", was all I heard before I had the chance to move out of the way as the door and Sparky came flying towrds me. The next thing I knew, I was being smacked in the face with the swinging door, and then trampled by the 50lb dog named sparky.
"Ooof," was the only words that escaped my lips.
"OH MY GAWD TISH!!!" I heard someone shout. Everyone's words were fuzzy and funny sounding.
"Hun, are you ok? Is your nose broke? It's bleeding a lot."
"Move! Give her room to breathe. ashley, call the ambulence. I think I heard her nose brake when the door smashed into her face."
"Mmm. My face hurts." I groaned.
"Oh my gosh! I thought you would never speak." Chris pulled me into a hug.
"Oww. I feel like I fell off the Empire State Building."
"OH, I'm sorry. can I get you anything." Chris asked. The voices were a little more clear, or clear enough I could tell boy voices from girls', anyways.
"Ok. I'll be right back. Oh, and Ginger, keep Sparky in your room."
"I'm soo sorry! She normallt doesn't act like this! I'm sorry!" Ginger was crying.
"Don't cry. It's not your fault I have slow reflexes." I said, grabbing her hand.
"Here's yur pillow sweety." Chris said, putting the pillow gently under my head.
"Thanks." I let go of Ginger's hand.
"The ambulence is here." Ashley said.
He had came rushin gin with a bunch of people I didn't know.
"Good. She's awake. Now we're going to take her, and only one person can come with us into the ambulence. Who is comeing?" A guy that I was guessing was either the driver, or the head medic.
"I will. I'm the owner of the house, so I'll go." Andy said as he walked into the kitchen.
"Are you sure Andy? Someone else can go." Chris said, looking paniced that he would have to leave my side.
"Yes I'm sure. I'm the oldest, and it's my house." Andy said. Even being half conscience, I could feel the threating vibes Andy was sending towards Chris.
"Ok." Chris said, backing off the subject.
As all that was happening, I was being loaded onto a stretcher, and put into the ambulence.
"Please get me off the stretcher! I can't breathe when I'm on my back." I said, trying to find a way not to panic. I hate hospitals, doctors, ambulences, and needles.. They just freaked me out because of this car wreck I had when I was little, and my mom was put into surgery because of a cut on th eside of her head. It freaked me out.
"We can unstrap you now that you're in the ambulence, and we'll put you in a sitting position, but you cannot get off the stretcher."
"OK, thank you. Andy! Guess what?" I said, seeing the angry and confused look on Andy's face.
"What my little two year old?" He said a little absent minded.
"Ok. First, that was just adorable! Second, this is the first time ever being in an abulence." I said, all hyper like.
"Really? How do you like it?"
"I don't really know. I guess it's ok, unless- Holy! What is that for!? You are not sticking a freaking needle in me! Andy! Please! Just.. " I was cut off by the guy that has been doing all the talking.
"Ok, ma'am. We are going to put an IV on you. Please calm down." He said in a soothin gvoice, but I was still panicing.
"I don't like needles! I Am affraid pf them! AAHH! Get it away from me!" I screamed when they got close to my arm.
"Tish, if you want, I will hold your hand and distract you." Andy said, climbing into the back of the ambulence and sitting on the space left on the stretcher. Then he grabbed my hand and squeezed it really hard. So hard it hurt. Then he let go as fast as he had grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"Oww Andy! You hurt my hand. Wait! When did they put the skin deamon in my arm!?" I said, eyeing the IV like it would bite my arm off and kill us all.
"When I hurt your hand." Andy was laughing. I scowled at him and stuck my tongue out at him.
"Oh! I forgot to tell you. You, Chris, and Ginger get to live with us."
"WHAT!?" I yelled, almost jumping off the stretcher, but then remebered that I had the stupid IV.
"Ma'am, you can't yell. We still ahve an hour till we get to the hospital."
"Oh, sorry." I whispered.
"You can still talk in a normal voice." The man said, laughing a little at how much I am like a child.
"Ok. Also, thank you soo much Andy. Hey guess what? I brought my phone. Am I alloud to text my mom?" I asked, my rambling going 50 different directions.
"Yes."
"Thanks."
x Hey mom! Thank you for letting me move in with BVB. I love you, and -x
"Hey, uhmm, psst. Andy, what's his name." I whispered to Andy.
"Joe." He whispered back.
"He Joe?"
"Yes?" He answered, looking at me like I were a little kid and needed help.
" Can I have my mom call me? Er, would it be ok to talk on the phone? I mean with all the machinery and all." I rambled.
"Yes."
x- and can you call me? It's kind of imprtant. x
x Ok. Also, you're welcome. x
'Let's start a Riot'
"Hey mom. I may have broke my nose and I'm on my way to the hospital. In an abulence might I add. They put an IV on me, and my nose doesn't hurt any more. Oh, and Andy is here with me." Also Chris and I are dating now. Vanessa broke up with him. Turns out she was cheating on h-"
"Slow down! How did you break your nose!?" She yelled so loud that I had to hold the phone away from my ear.
"Might have. Ginger called her dog, and I didn't move out of the way fast enough of the swinging door. It's no biggy. I promise."
"Ok. Tell Andy I said thank you for riding in the abulence with you." Mom said, still sounding worried, but not as much.
"Ok. I got to go. I'm going to take a nap. Oww! What did you take the IV out for? I just got used to it."
"You don't need it any more." Joe replied.
"Honey, I love you and bye." Mom said.
" Byee! Love you too mommy." Click. I turned to Andy then. "Andy, my mom sayd thanks."
"Ok. Now take your nap. You need it. That IV made you loopier than usual." He replied.
"Ok." I said like a little kid and fell asleep.