Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 15

~A Couple Hours Later~
"Ok ma'am. You can go home. Your nose isn't broken, but you will have a nasty black eye and a split lip from the dog trampling you. Here is some pain medication just incase your nose gets too sore."
"Thank you doctor. I'll take her home now."
"Ok."
After the doctor left, Andy helped me up, and handed me a clean pair of clothes. I hate hospital gowns and I got dressed. Then we went into the waiting room where everyone else was. Litterally everyone. Jinxx and Sammi Doll, Ginger, Chey, Chris, Ashley, Jake, and CC.
"Chris! How do I look. I feel like crap." I was extremely tired, and I just kind of slumped into Chris's arms when he huged me.
"You look beautiful babe."
"Ok.Let's go home."
"Uhm guys, may I ask a question?" I asked.
"You just did beauty, but sure." Sammi Doll said. This is the first time she's talked to me.
"Whose car are we taking? I didn't come in a car, and Andy was with me."
"My car!" Sammi squeeled.
"Ok. Thank you Sammi."
As we were driving away from the hospital, my stomache growled so loud that everyone looked at me like I was a monster trying to eat them.
"What? I didn't get the chance to eat lunch. Remember?" I said, pointing to my face, which had started to bruise already.
"Sammi baby? Will you stop at Subway for us?
"Yes babycakes, but you're buying Jinxx."
"Ok."
"Uhmm. You guys. do you want me to go in with you? Youy don't know what I like."
"Baby, I do. You can stay in the car if you want." Chrus said, waking up from his nap beside me.
"I'll walk with you guys though. I found a pair of sunglasses I left in here when Jinxx drove us home from the mall. "
"Ok. I love you." Chris said, about to get out of the car. I stopped him by what I said next.
"Oh My Gawd! I love you too Christian Deamon Sunrise!" I have always loved his name.
"Woah! Deamon and Sunrise? WTF? What kind of name is that? That is so freaking awesome!" Andy yelled from the front entrance a few feet away. I hadnt known I yelled that loud.
"Daum baby. You yell loud." Chris said before kissing me.
"If I didn't know you at all, I'd say you missed me and not my lips. Haha." I said sarcastically after we broke the kiss. Then we went inside to get the food. It was around 10 at night so we were all extremeley hungry. After we got our foood we wnet home and ate.