Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 16

No one had slept last night, we stayed up and talked about everything and nothing at the same time. Eventually, some of us dispersed and I went up to take a shower, but I came back downstairs and talked. Around one, Chris went to his room ,and I followed, getting bored of talking. Chris and I just sat on his bed cuddling and talking. Around three we started to kiss, and he turned into a major make-out session. Eventually, Chris pulled away and said something about a shower so that he didn't have to fight for one in the morning, then got up, grabbed some clothes and left. I took the the time as an advantage to put on some pj's. I was too lazy to walk down he hall to get my pj's, so I went through Chris's drawers untill I found a pair of shorts I must have left in there when I was helping unpack his stuff and stayed in his room, and an Asking Alexandria shirt he stole from his exgirlfriend Sam. Then Chris got back a little while after, and we continued our make-out session. We stayed up the rest of the night, not really paying attention to what time it is. At some point after the sun had ben up for a little while, Chris had got up and left to go make breakfast and I went to my room so that I could pick out the clothes I was going to wear for the day. After that was done, I left my room, shutting my door softly from the lack of knoledge on who was still up and who wasn't.
I walked down stairs and saw Chris and Andy sitting in the living room talking. I still had on my pair of short, red angry bird shorts, and Chris's Asking Alexandria shirts. Andy had just put in an Artist v. Poet cd and a song that I knew came on. I started singing along to it, not realizing that I was singing full blast instead just mumbling along like I usually do.
"Wow Tish!" Andy said, pausing the song.
"What?" I asked, truely confused.
"You should start a band. You have amazing vocals." He said.
"No I don't. Just ask my family. They say I caouldn't sing if my life depended on it." I said, blushing.
"Well, they're just jealous. You can sing just fine. You have a lovely voice, and I can't get enough of hearing it." Chris said, coming up behind me an dwrapping hi sarms lightly around my waist.
"Ok, smart one. Go get your guitar and we'll see if I can truely sing, or if you're just saying that to make me feel better." I said while unwrapping his arms from my waist and going to retrieve my i-pod from the coffee table. "But I get to listen to my i-pod so I don't screw up the lyrics. The song will be Morticians Daughter. Andy, you're singing with me."
"Deal.": The boys said.
Chris then left to go get his acoustic guitar and Andy hooked up two microphones so we could record us playing the song instead of just me judging on how I sound. As soon as Chris got everythng set up, I put my i-pod in the i-pod jack and pressed play.
' I open my lungs dear..... "
After the song ended, we listened to the recording, and I had to listen twice to make sure that was me singing.
"Wow. You're amazing. Were you in choir or anything?" Andy said in the middle of the third time of me playng it.
"You didn't let me finish listening!" I wwhined crossing my arms and pouting like a two year old.
"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I was getting jealous." Andy said, laughing.
I ran up and hugged him. "Thank you Andy! I've never sang in front of anyone except for Ginger and Chris. I had no self- confidence." I said. My voice was muffled because I had my face burried in his chest so that no one saw me crying.
"Hey, it's ok. No crying." He said, finaly feeling my tears seep through his shirt.
"It's happy tears goof! I don't like crying, so feel privilaged to even see me crying happy tears." I said wiping my eyes and walked over to Chris as he was setting down his guitar down like it was a sleeping child.
After he set the guitar down, and he was sitting on pone of the recliners, I sat on his lap. We all just sat there in the living for a while in comfortable silence listening to the radio.
"Ich habe eine gute Idee!" I yelled after a Taylor Swift song ended.
"Huh?" Everyone said. The rest of the residents were walking into the living room as I got done shouting.
"It's German for, ' I have a good idea'. Or well, it's Andy's idea, but I'm stealing it and morphing the shit out of it." I said.
"Well, somebody tell us!" CC yelled, getting excited.
" I think you should teach me your newest song, and then when it's time to record it...Well, I could record it with you guys. It would be so amazing to havea females voice tied into one of your songs." I said. As I was talking, I looked everyone in the eye one by one.
"Uhm. I don't know." Ashley said. I noticed there a was little venom in his voice. " I thought I was was the backup singer. Before you say anything else, I am a little jealous that you have a way better voice than meTish."
"It's ok Ashley." I said, getting off Chris's lap and hugged Ashley. "We don't blame you. Everyone gets jealous of something. I kind of figured you wouldn't go with that plan, so I thought of a back up plan. Maybe I could be in on eof your next music videos. I don't know though because I am very stage fright, and I am a horrable actress." After I finished saying that, I put on a goofy smile, making everyone laugh.
"I guess I could give up my singing for one song, and we can work on your stage fright in our free time." Ashley said after a few minutes of thinking.
"Yay! Thak you, thank you, thank you!" I sqweeled and jumped up and down in joy. When I was done, I realized I just made a complete idiot of myself, and turned lobster red. After a couple of seconds of awkward silence, we all burst out laughing and I fell on the floor.
All of a sudden I remembered something and stopped laughing. I jumped up and upstairs, tripping on a couple steps on the way. Once I got to my room, I picked up my cellphone, and called the hotel that found my hair dye.
"Holiday Inn. How may help you. This is Mr. Eddie speaking." I head the manager that called me answer.
"Oh my gawd! Mr. Eddie! This is Tish Angel. I forgot to pick up my hair-dye! I am soo sorry!" I said, gasping to catch my breathe.
"Oh, it's ok. I still have it and it's nice and safe." He said." I figured you were having fun with Black Veil Brides, and I was considering mailing it to you."
"Yeah. I'm going to come get it right now if that's ok with you." I said, laughing a little bit now that I can breathe evenly.
"OK. I'll have it ready for when you get here."
"Ok. Byeb ye Mr. Eddie."
"Good-bye Ms. Angel." Click.
"Knock knock." I head someone say as I took off my shirt to change into something less sweaty. I was still in my pj's, and I had just slipped on a cute fishnet and ruffly type skirt on over my shorts and a pair of ankle boots with a heel an inch short of being a stilehto.
"OH! I'm sorry Tish!" I turned around and saw Andy put his hands over his eyes and peek through his fingers like a little
kid. I don't know why, but it made me laugh.
"You like what you see?" I ask, knowing I shouldn't have said that because I am with Chris, but it is a instant reflex. "Ooops! I should have not said that!" I instantly covered my mouth, muffling my words.
"I brought you your Ninja shirt. It will also look good with your skirt by the way." Andy said as he threw me my shirt. "We were also wondering if you are ok, also. Chris was going to come up and check on you , but the guys started a wrestling match down-stairs.
"Oh. Well thank you." I said, puttingon the shirt. "Can you drive me to the Holiday Inn? I forgot something there and the manager is holding onto it for me."
"Ya. Let's go." Andy said, walking over to me. I gave him a puzzled look, and then I realized what he was doing too late. He threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
"Really? Total De ja vu! Chris did this to me when we first met." I said, trying to get down without injuring myself and keep my skirt rom showing too much.
"Wel, now I'm doing it. You know, you're realy light for a sixteen year old.' He laughed.
"Hey! I gained - AAHH!! Dont run down the stairs!! I have to pee!" Finally we reached the bottom of the stair case.
"Andy? What are you doing with my Tishy?" Chris said, trying to dodge punched and kicks from the other guys.
"We're going to pick up something that she forgot at Holiday Inn." Of course, I was still on Andy's shoulder.
"Hey! I'm still up here! Can we go get my stuff? I have to severly pee, and I want my things."
"What exactly is it that you forgot? Oh! Bye gu- nevermind. I see that you are all still wrestling" Andy said as he walked into the garage.
"Happy late birthday. Your Grandpa Miller dropped it off for you."
"Oh my gawd! It's my corvette!!!!" By that time, Andy had already put me down.
I ran up to my car and started hugging and runnig my hand over it very caringly. This car is my baby. I have had it ever since I was born, and I never thought my grandpa would actually get it up and running.
"Do you like the color? Your grandpa wanted to know. I'm also supposed to t ake you to go get your driver's test today."
"Thank you!" I said and hugged him.
We stood like that for a while, and when I pulled back, I looked up at Andy's face and our eyes met. I don't know what haapened, but I felt like there was a gravity force pulling me twords him. Every bone, muscle, and commen sence was screaming to just look away, but I just couldn't. Then I felt Andy's hands cup my jaw and pull me even closer and our lips met. As soon as I felt his lips, I pulled back like I was slapped.
"Oh shit! That did not just happen! Just forget that ever happened . If anyone found out, you could go to jail for adultry, and Chris would hate me forever. I didn't mean to do it! I swear! Shit shit shi-" I was cut off by Andy's hand covering my mouth. I had tears streaming down my face and over his hand.
"It's ok. I know, Just get in the car, and I know nothing." He said taking his hand away.
"But, but, I just kissed you!" I sobbed.
"What are you talking about?" Andy said, getting in the car.
As soon as were out of the garage, Andy changed the subject completely.
"Is Chey and Ginger sleeping? I haven't seen them all morning." He said.
"I heard them in the music room playing with random instruments." He laughed at this.