Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 17

~A couple minutes later~
"Mr. Eddie, I am here to pick up my items I forgot." I said, breathless from running across the parking lot.
"Ahh yes, Ms. Angel. I put them in a bag like you requested. Here you go." He said, bending over a little bit and then coming back up with a Wal-Mart bag. He slid them across the counter to me.
"Thank you sir. Here's a tip for holding onto them." I said, pulling out five bucks.
"Oh no. You don't have to." He said, trying to hand the money back to me.
"Please?" I begged, giving him puppy dog eyes.
"Ok... You have a nice day ma'am." Mr. Eddie said after a moments hesitation and a deep sigh.
"You too sir!" I said, leaving with my hair dye.
"Can I take my test now? It's- holy crap! We stayed up all night! I don't even feel tired! Wow!" I said, looking at my i-pod to see if it need to be charged.
"Yes, we can take your text now. I called the house and Ginger said I woke her up, and everyone else was alsleep. We have a while before everyone wakes up." Andy said, pulling out of the parking lot.
"Ok."
So we got to the place that you take the test at. I got to drive my own car. AWESOMENESS!!! After we got back, the lady that was my supoervisor said I passed with perfect scores all across the board, and I could go get my lisence.
"Yay! Andy you want to over there now?""
"Yeah. We have time."
We went and got my lisence card. It didn't take very long.
"Tish? Do you want to go to the mall? I don't want to go home just yet, and my family's in town. I miss my little sister." Andy said getting in the passenger seat. We had dropped my car off back at the house earlier, and were just cruising around in a blue hummer. "Also, I want you to meet them.. Star and Naphilian are moving in with us. They are my little brother and sister."
"Sure. Sounds like fun." I said. We had to stop for gas, so I hopped in the passenger seat as Andy was filling up. Then we drove for a while, and I ended up falling asleep. It's a long drive to get to the mall.